RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. I just came across her twitter and it’s conplaint after complaint. Or beg after beg. Airlines, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, 3, Zizzi. Absolutely no shame.
Is her twitter back up? She deleted it a while ago after we discovered some fat-shaming / racist tweets.

Reactions: 2
A slight deviation from RVK, but does anyone follow the Suffolk nest? Another instagrammer I used to really like, turned shameless greedy grabber! She posted a photo the other week showing a photo of the bog standard £15 Ikea high chair, saying how she liked the stokke baby one but couldn’t justify the price. Everyone commented saying how much easier the Ikea one was to clean, chuck in the dishwasher etc, and she replied to all the comments saying how she totally agrees, and how she would (and I quote) “rather spend that kind of money on other things”. Low and behold, what arrived today? A stokke baby high chair complete with virtually every accessory they do. And now she thinks this high chair is the best thing since sliced bread. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She may as well have said “I think this high chair is a faff and a pain to clean, and not worth my hard earned cash, but if you’re offering me one for free? Sure! I’ll take it and tell everyone how great it is!” 🙄

I am sick to the back teeth of shady AF instagrammers with no integrity who are willing to lie through their teeth if it means they get a freebie. And even more sick of brands who give to these influencers without doing the slightest bit of research. She openly slagged off their brand a few weeks ago (in comments that have now been deleted 🙄) and yet they gift her about £500 worth of products. Have you seen her house? She can clearly afford a high chair!! But she didn’t want one as she thought it was overpriced. But Stokke still chose to work with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was all on eBay next week and she went back to the original Ikea one! Rant over 😂😂

82DA9CBF-9EE1-41B0-9536-D7B68A764CC7.jpeg
29C0D725-0EF4-4A64-8A8D-C683B0232D24.jpeg
E5CCBDD9-E07A-403C-8411-0EDBEE521ACE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A slight deviation from RVK, but does anyone follow the Suffolk nest? Another instagrammer I used to really like, turned shameless greedy grabber! She posted a photo the other week showing a photo of the bog standard £15 Ikea high chair, saying how she liked the stokke baby one but couldn’t justify the price. Everyone commented saying how much easier the Ikea one was to clean, chuck in the dishwasher etc, and she replied to all the comments saying how she totally agrees, and how she would (and I quote) “rather spend that kind of money on other things”. Low and behold, what arrived today? A stokke baby high chair complete with virtually every accessory they do. And now she thinks this high chair is the best thing since sliced bread. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She may as well have said “I think this high chair is a faff and a pain to clean, and not worth my hard earned cash, but if you’re offering me one for free? Sure! I’ll take it and tell everyone how great it is!” 🙄

I am sick to the back teeth of shady AF instagrammers with no integrity who are willing to lie through their teeth if it means they get a freebie. And even more sick of brands who give to these influencers without doing the slightest bit of research. She openly slagged off their brand a few weeks ago (in comments that have now been deleted 🙄) and yet they gift her about £500 worth of products. Have you seen her house? She can clearly afford a high chair!! But she didn’t want one as she thought it was overpriced. But Stokke still chose to work with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was all on eBay next week and she went back to the original Ikea one! Rant over 😂😂

View attachment 27572View attachment 27574View attachment 27575
Similarly Wallflower Cottage is just as grabby as Grabby!

• Haha
Haha. We had the Ikea one and the stokke one and they were both good // my kids still use their stokke ones though now, well into primary school whereas the Ikea one served a short purpose and now sits in the shed.

I’m sick of all these people and their freebies. They know exactly what they’re doing when they tag companies and ask their followers whether they recommend them. Are their days numbered do you think or are these smug parasites going to continue with their good fortune!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sick of all these people and their freebies. They know exactly what they’re doing when they tag companies and ask their followers whether they recommend them. Are their days numbered do you think or are these smug parasites going to continue with their good fortune!
Smug parasite sums it up beautifully.
And the fact that she tries and pass it off as a credible career because they are actually somehow doing us a favour 🤔

She publicly shamed members of her own family for not having a job at the time. Yet her 'career' is begging and scrounging for as much as humanly possible so she doesn't have to cough up a penny, even for her own baby, or get up and commute to work.

If someone working class or on benefits was to behave like her, I'm sure she would have a few judgey and vile tweets to share about it. But she seems to think that when you add free peonies and free trips to the Maldives, it suddenly becomes a middle class career and 'hard work' 😣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And the fact that she tries and pass it off as a credible career because they are actually somehow doing us a favour 🤔

She publicly shamed members of her own family for not having a job at the time. Yet her 'career' is begging and scrounging for as much as humanly possible so she doesn't have to cough up a penny, even for her own baby, or get up and commute to work.

If someone working class or on benefits was to behave like her, I'm sure she would have a few judgey and vile tweets to share about it. But she seems to think that when you add free peonies and free trips to the Maldives, it suddenly becomes a middle class career and 'hard work' 😣
This!! Me and my bestie have always said exactly this re Grabby/benefits etc

Looks like her mum is back for another 'cuddle date with Freya' - she may as well move in.

RVK doesn't know what a bloody charmed life she leads. Everything for free and unlimited help from day 1.

It's no wonder people get utterly sick of her really is it. I can't for the life of me figure out who her target audience is. Surely there aren't that many spoilt and entitled princesses who sit around doing nothing all day, who's husbands and parents also sit round all day with all the time in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Either one of them is reading here or she's elbow deep in nappies and her daughters expressed colostrum 😂😂
The reading here went through my mind,,,,, then I thought poonamies, hormones kicked in, sleep deprivation is hitting...

• Haha
I find it really sad that in the few pictures her and her mum have shared of the baby, not one of them was a picture of her and her husband together with their new baby.

Yes absolutely this!! 😂 I’m so sick of all these accounts, I now actively avoid all brands that ‘collaborate’ with influencers! The whole charade sickens me!!! When will it end?! 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.