RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do hesitate to comment but the baby doesn’t look very comfortable in that sling. I’m not sure I would have been using something where she can’t lay flat at 2 days old but obviously each to their own

Reactions: 2
I really do hesitate to comment but the baby doesn’t look very comfortable in that sling. I’m not sure I would have been using something where she can’t lay flat at 2 days old but obviously each to their own
I thought that too. I don't have children so didn't comment about it as I wasn't sure if that is how it's supposed to be.

Reactions: 1
One of the rules of carrying a newborn is that their head needs to be close enough to kiss. It’s too long since I baby wore but it’s not a great fit for the baby - a stretchy wrap is much better for the very first weeks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.