RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her mum is back for another 'cuddle date with Freya' - she may as well move in.

RVK doesn't know what a bloody charmed life she leads. Everything for free and unlimited help from day 1.

It's no wonder people get utterly sick of her really is it. I can't for the life of me figure out who her target audience is. Surely there aren't that many spoilt and entitled princesses who sit around doing nothing all day, who's husbands and parents also sit round all day with all the time in the world.
I wonder too. Mine seen quite a few accounts I follow like her posts and I don’t understand why. Have also seen her leave comments in other people’s post, most recently when Jetsetmama posted a picture of her seven year to wish him happy birthday and grabecca left a comment about how she had so much love or time for him! What? Did she go to Byron Bay and hang out with them?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I really think that sometimes you go through a calm 24 hour high in the aftermath of birth followed by the normal chaos/hell/establishing breastfeeding etc.

Reactions: 1
I really think that sometimes you go through a calm 24 hour high in the aftermath of birth followed by the normal chaos/hell/establishing breastfeeding etc.
Then baby realised it is out in the world and can cause disruption

She’s posted on her stories! Why oh why does she need to share such a special time with strangers?! She wants to ‘leave this here’ 🙄 Rebecca just get off your phone and enjoy every minute with your baby instead of craving the validation from a load or strangers!
Can you "leave this here" if it's on stories? Don't they disappear after a few hours?

Her mums post just now makes me think even more that she's reading here.
Talking about RVK taking the time out of her usual busy life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just about to post about that. I definitely felt it was directed at us 🤣

So hopefully Granny knows we are.dubious about her daughters relationship with Grabba Grandad.

Have we seen Ben holding the baby yet? I can 'see' him in the baby in Granny's latest picture

Yeah they do
She really is an A Grade bosom, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm what’s that now?! Busy life?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was just about to post about that. I definitely felt it was directed at us 🤣

So hopefully Granny knows we are.dubious about her daughters relationship with Grabba Grandad.

Have we seen Ben holding the baby yet? I can 'see' him in the baby in Granny's latest picture

She really is an A Grade bosom, isn't she?
Absolutely 🙈

• Haha
Erm what’s that now?! Busy life?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🤣 Maybe in a world where they all seem to have endless spare time, arsing around with a few emails from her bed could be seen as busy.

Busy but she's just taken a month long maternity leave from doing absolutely nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣 Maybe in a world where they all seem to have endless spare time, arsing around with a few emails from her bed could be seen as busy.
That must be the reason 🙄 Holidaying is soooooooo tiring as well don’t forget!

Maybe she will be looking on with envy after the Daily Mail article about The Crafty Fox insta new baby honesty.

Think we'll get similar from Grabetha?

Maybe she will be looking on with envy after the Daily Mail article about The Crafty Fox insta new baby honesty.

Think we'll get similar from Grabetha?
Well if we do I’m sure her nipples with be described as the size of peonies 👍🏻

• Haha
She needs to get the newborn insert for that carrier and also fit it better around the shoulders

Reactions: 5
She needs to get the newborn insert for that carrier and also fit it better around the shoulders
No one gifted it obviously 🤷‍♀️

Anyone notice the phone in Grabeccas hand in the photo? Also feel like 2 days in is a little bit soon to be gushing about how well they are doing, give it a minute!

Taking time out of your busy life when you’ve just had a baby? Instead of leaving her with a nanny and going to her non existent job? What a fatuous comment.

• Haha
Such an odd thing to say - what else was she gonna do?! Go back to “work”?!!
Of course they are reading here! 🤣

• Haha
The carrier looks really strange because it’s swamping the baby. What about a sling or even a pram. And all those huge outfits, especially the romper, hanging up in the nursery, look odd.

The carrier looks really strange because it’s swamping the baby. What about a sling or even a pram. And all those huge outfits, especially the romper, hanging up in the nursery, look odd.
She’ll still be trying to get her 10,000 steps a day I’m sure...🙄

Not sure if this has already been shared, but I just spotted this comment (bottom, obviously just an automated comment based on the hashtags used) on the photo her Mum shared last week and it made me laugh - not sure Grabecca will be re-publicising that story again anytime soon ;)😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.