RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They now have an even bigger allotment patch and it looks like Ben spent all day yesterday working on it - when do either of them get any work done?! People I know who are self employed like my brother in law don't get as much time to themselves or holidays as this pair do. Their life is more like a retired couple. No one I know who works full-time has the time to look after a huge garden AND 1.5 allotments!
🙄

They now have an even bigger allotment patch and it looks like Ben spent all day yesterday working on it - when do either of them get any work done?! People I know who are self employed like my brother in law don't get as much time to themselves or holidays as this pair do. Their life is more like a retired couple. No one I know who works full-time has the time to look after a huge garden AND 1.5 allotments!
He works with Daddy!! They live a charmed life of not having to do duck all it seems.

Reactions: 1
Retired couple is spot on. That's exactly it, pottering around, doing hobbies to fill the time, gardening, DIY, holidays. 50 more years of the same tit, what a boring life.

Reactions: 2
Makes me wonder if/how they’d ever cope with the daily grind of a normal job? 🤔 Not that they’ll ever have to... 🤷🏼‍♀️ As long as they grow a glut of courgettes for this summer’s cakes though! 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At least she’s declaring the basket was gifted I guess 😂

A slice of Suffolk is rvks biggest fan - anyone else noticed??? Carbon copy

Oh my word, you are right. How embarrassing. I've never seen this lady before but it's just like there are cloned women wondering around being twee. (shudders)

I
Oh my word, you are right. How embarrassing. I've never seen this lady before but it's just like there are cloned women wondering around being twee. (shudders)
I had to unfollow her as it was just so cringe but can’t resist the odd peak to see if she still does it . Which she does 😱🤣

I’ve seen her account before and my first though was rvk! She’s obsessed

I’m not 100% but I think this was the woman rvk was bitching about to her friend on Twitter a few years back. It didn’t name names but it had something to do with tulips in a welly boot and copying

I’m not 100% but I think this was the woman rvk was bitching about to her friend on Twitter a few years back. It didn’t name names but it had something to do with tulips in a welly boot and copying
Yeah and rvk got that idea from Pinterest. As she does with most things 🤣

Why is there a random black ribbon snaking across the basket? Those closures should be in leather too, it ain’t from Fortnum’s
is it? 😝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.