RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there are no screaming children at T5 and that’s why RVK likes it? 😏😭
There soon will be. Hers 🤣

Her latest post is so pointless. Yet another garden picture she just had to capture last weekend 🙄 if she’s not on holiday I think she really struggles for content

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I still don’t understand why they travel to these amazing places and then sit in their room binge watching Netflix? I know they don’t drink, but one of my favourite things when I’m away is sitting in a bar or restaurant and watching the world go by. Netflix is for when you’re at home!!

Reactions: 3
I still don’t understand why they travel to these amazing places and then sit in their room binge watching Netflix? I know they don’t drink, but one of my favourite things when I’m away is sitting in a bar or restaurant and watching the world go by. Netflix is for when you’re at home!!
Probably because they’ve been to so many different places and go on holiday so often they don’t appreciate it anymore. Seems like such a waste going to the Maldives and just watching Netflix 🤷🏼‍♀️

Probably because they’ve been to so many different places and go on holiday so often they don’t appreciate it anymore. Seems like such a waste going to the Maldives and just watching Netflix 🤷🏼‍♀️
I really just don’t get it!! I would want to sit and soak up the atmosphere. I’ve been to Ibiza on a non clubbing holiday and the sunsets were incredible! I had never seen anything like it before, and she never saw any of that because she was watching Netflix, it’s just such a waste.

I find it so weird that they love travelling but are so insular. They have no interest in the culture or people of the places they visit. I love chatting to locals, you find out so much, the best places to go that aren’t too touristy and overpriced! But then they tend not to be ’instagramable’, and everything she does is for the gram.

Reactions: 5
I really just don’t get it!! I would want to sit and soak up the atmosphere. I’ve been to Ibiza on a non clubbing holiday and the sunsets were incredible! I had never seen anything like it before, and she never saw any of that because she was watching Netflix, it’s just such a waste.

I find it so weird that they love travelling but are so insular. They have no interest in the culture or people of the places they visit. I love chatting to locals, you find out so much, the best places to go that aren’t too touristy and overpriced! But then they tend not to be ’instagramable’, and everything she does is for the gram.
Absolutely this, there is nothing at all inspiring about her travel blogs. There are so many amazing parts of the UK that she could visit too, beyond the endless Costwolds/Norfolk repetition. Her writing style is very poor also. From working in the tourist industry, there is nothing about her blog/content that would encourage me to employ her to promote the area I live in, and I would feel very short changed if I were one of the tourist organisations, hotels etc that have paid for her.

Absolutely this, there is nothing at all inspiring about her travel blogs. There are so many amazing parts of the UK that she could visit too, beyond the endless Costwolds/Norfolk repetition. Her writing style is very poor also. From working in the tourist industry, there is nothing about her blog/content that would encourage me to employ her to promote the area I live in, and I would feel very short changed if I were one of the tourist organisations, hotels etc that have paid for her.
I can’t believe how poor her writing is considering it’s her ‘job’. I’ve travelled to some of the same places as her and when I had a read through her old blog posts for ideas about things to do, she offered me nothing new or interesting. Whenever she goes to America, she seems to just go to Shake shack, in n out burger and Whole foods, (not that there’s anything wrong with them), but there’s a lot more interesting places to eat!

Was it "to focus on her blog"? I vaguely remember something like that and it would be the wanky type of thing she would say.
It wouldn’t surprise me. Maybe her role with SYGM was just too much ‘work’ for her 🙄

• Haha
They now have an even bigger allotment patch and it looks like Ben spent all day yesterday working on it - when do either of them get any work done?! People I know who are self employed like my brother in law don't get as much time to themselves or holidays as this pair do. Their life is more like a retired couple. No one I know who works full-time has the time to look after a huge garden AND 1.5 allotments!

Reactions: 1
They now have an even bigger allotment patch and it looks like Ben spent all day yesterday working on it - when do either of them get any work done?! People I know who are self employed like my brother in law don't get as much time to themselves or holidays as this pair do. Their life is more like a retired couple. No one I know who works full-time has the time to look after a huge garden AND 1.5 allotments!
Plus do loads of DIY on their house and go on two holidays a month!! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.