RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there a random black ribbon snaking across the basket? Those closures should be in leather too, it ain’t from Fortnum’s
is it? 😝
Someone has asked where it’s from 😂
She’s after freebies now. Things for the babies feet. Fucks sake she is shameless. It’s a summer baby. It won’t need anything on its feet 🙄 and socks come off. twit

Reactions: 2
Someone has asked where it’s from 😂
She’s after freebies now. Things for the babies feet. Fucks sake she is shameless. It’s a summer baby. It won’t need anything on its feet 🙄 and socks come off. twit
If you are brave enough to go to a normal High Street Grabecca (HEAVEN FORBID) there are baby socks in practically every children's wear shop. Don't be so ludicrous!

She is so desperate to post but so lacking in ideas this is all she can find? Lawks.

This part of the post annoyed me even more. Just buying for the shelf. You daft, waste of space. I suppose you can afford to waste money when you are basically a beggar and get everything else for free.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Sometimes I think I know enough about babies etc etc’. Crikey! No one ever knows it all and I am pretty sure she can’t know masses, but who am I to judge? 😂 😏

So many 🐑 willing to help though, even better if they want to chuck a freebie her way... 🤗

She’s a shameless freeloader. bleeping twit of all twats. Worst liar too!! She’s so twee she makes me wanna vom🤮

If you are brave enough to go to a normal High Street Grabecca (HEAVEN FORBID) there are baby socks in practically every children's wear shop. Don't be so ludicrous!

She is so desperate to post but so lacking in ideas this is all she can find? Lawks.

This part of the post annoyed me even more. Just buying for the shelf. You daft, waste of space. I suppose you can afford to waste money when you are basically a beggar and get everything else for free.
FFS. They remind me of peasant shoes 🤣

‘Sometimes I think I know enough about babies etc etc’. Crikey! No one ever knows it all and I am pretty sure she can’t know masses, but who am I to judge? 😂😏

So many 🐑 willing to help though, even better if they want to chuck a freebie her way... 🤗
I have teenagers and I still don’t know enough even at this age 🤣 good luck grabby

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just had a nosy on slice of Suffolk - this photo really made me laugh! I don’t get how anyone can think this is a flattering shot 🙈 It reminds me of when you’ve stood there posing for ages waiting for someone to take the snap, then they press the shutter right as you ask “have you taken the bloody photo yet?!” 🤣🤣
2B7FF66B-CAC4-4F7C-ACAD-F3528F555E31.jpeg

• Haha
Just had a nosy on slice of Suffolk - this photo really made me laugh! I don’t get how anyone can think this is a flattering shot 🙈 It reminds me of when you’ve stood there posing for ages waiting for someone to take the snap, then they press the shutter right as you ask “have you taken the bloody photo yet?!” 🤣🤣
View attachment 20918
Think she’s channelling Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.

I recommend TKMaxx for all sorts of bargainous socks.

We should have done a bingo card for all the baby freebies: today, the high chair.
What?! She’s not even had the bloody baby yet! She won’t need that for months! This has really riled me. She’s disgusting. An absolute disgrace when I think about people that have absolutely nothing 🤬 how can she flaunt all her holidays and then accept freebies?

Reactions: 5
We should have done a bingo card for all the baby freebies: today, the high chair.
I felt sick when I saw that sneaky little ‘ad gift’ at the start of that post. Yet another expensive baby item that most people save and save for just handed over to her. I’m going to redraft the message I sent to the car seat people and send it on to Stokke. I know I’m going to sound whingey here, but it’s just not fair!!

Reactions: 7
I felt sick when I saw that sneaky little ‘ad gift’ at the start of that post. Yet another expensive baby item that most people save and save for just handed over to her. I’m going to redraft the message I sent to the car seat people and send it on to Stokke. I know I’m going to sound whingey here, but it’s just not fair!!
I feel sick too. Mention all her bloody holidays and how they could be helping those less fortunate 🤬

I just don’t get why companies want to work with such a stuffy, snobby brat who has as much charisma as a door handle (an antique brass door handle of course, dahling) 🙄

I feel sick too. Mention all her bloody holidays and how they could be helping those less fortunate 🤬
How on earth would she find someone less fortunate to donate her high chair too? Do you realise how incredibly difficult and patronising that would be? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never seen the point in fancy, reclining high chairs. The second hand Ikea one we were given did both our kids, regularly hosed down and shoved through the dishwasher then passed on to someone else. Still like new and cost a tenner.

I’d love a Stokke trip trap but maternity pay doesn’t stretch to one! It’s infuriating that these people just get handed them so easily (Mumma & the brood got gifted 2!!!) when they also brag about how much money their husbands earn, constantly showing us how often they are out shopping and how they don’t need a real job.

They live in cloud cuckoo land. Really hope they know how lucky they are but I doubt it very much!!

I just don’t get why companies want to work with such a stuffy, snobby brat who has as much charisma as a door handle (an antique brass door handle of course, dahling) 🙄

How on earth would she find someone less fortunate to donate her high chair too? Do you realise how incredibly difficult and patronising that would be? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh I do understand the hardship she would feel for having to contact mere commoners. Poor girl 🙄

• Haha
Why do the sheep buy into her fake lifestyle? Can they not see that it's all gifted? Urgh.

I accept she might *possibly* not know where to re gift to, but how about a nice donation in lieu of all the money she has saved to a food bank or women's shelter instead?

Obviously in Grabecca and the Ageing Lothario's (my new band name btw😅) World there is no homelessness and abused women. Urgh again.

Not even a hashtag #ad or #gift alongside all her other endless hashtags. Just a blink and you miss it lowercase ‘ad’ at the start of her post. She obviously reads on here and it baffles me that she really is unable to see how this continual gifting and ‘look at my perfect life’ grid makes people feel.

More fool her, she’s stuck with that fancy high chair for the next how ever many months when she could have opted for a £15 IKEA number that can be taken apart and hidden in a cupboard, or under a buggy if you’re going on another picnic and put through the dishwasher after a messy spag bol! I also had a fancy high chair that I got rid of after 2 months of weaning because I hadn’t been paid to take photos of it!

More fool her, she’s stuck with that fancy high chair for the next how ever many months when she could have opted for a £15 IKEA number that can be taken apart and hidden in a cupboard, or under a buggy if you’re going on another picnic and put through the dishwasher after a messy spag bol! I also had a fancy high chair that I got rid of after 2 months of weaning because I hadn’t been paid to take photos of it!
I think when it comes to baby things you end up having a ‘preference’ for what you like. I bought a high chair that was so big and bulky that I sold it and bought a much cheaper ‘travel highchair’. Grabby might find that her gifted chair doesn’t fit her lifestyle. If that makes sense?

In light of all the bleeping Influencers getting all this free stuff I’m clearing out my loft of all the baby items I have and I’m donating the lot. It doesn’t sit well with me that Grabby has accepted so much free stuff and by doing this I might extinguish a bit of my anger 🤣 but most importantly help people that REALLY need it!

It's that old adage "the richer you get the less you pay for". Boils my piss.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.