RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have not read Grabby's thread for months but with the new restrictions I feel I should...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A Tim nice but dim type (aged 23) doesn’t tap up a Year 8 girl on a school trip. It’s just wrong on every level.
This is my problem with it, especially reading this part:

Someone who leaves uni with income from six rented houses has pretty much got a successful business, an easy income not requiring much input. I don’t think he has/had a great social life because most 21 year olds in that position would spend a few years travelling or enjoying life a bit.

He then “changes his mind on accountancy” and ends up volunteering with school kids. Perhaps with a maths degree he was thinking about going into teaching. He royally fucks that up by meeting and maintaining contact with teen-Grabs. They get found out and as someone posted before the police are called; they have solid evidence in terms of emails and letters. There’s no way he’s getting employed anywhere that requires a DBS or background check now so that’s teaching and accountancy out the window. The property business is his last choice because he can be self-employed and hide his past.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is my problem with it, especially reading this part:

Someone who leaves uni with income from six rented houses has pretty much got a successful business, an easy income not requiring much input. I don’t think he has/had a great social life because most 21 year olds in that position would spend a few years travelling or enjoying life a bit.

He then “changes his mind on accountancy” and ends up volunteering with school kids. Perhaps with a maths degree he was thinking about going into teaching. He royally fucks that up by meeting and maintaining contact with teen-Grabs. They get found out and as someone posted before the police are called; they have solid evidence in terms of emails and letters. There’s no way he’s getting employed anywhere that requires a DBS or background check now so that’s teaching and accountancy out the window. The property business is his last choice because he can be self-employed and hide his past.
I’m always amazed at how much people are happy to post online. I wonder if he is even aware of how his much of his life is freely available?

I think you are right though. I wonder whether he would pass a DBS check with that history?

Reactions: 9
Have been mulling this over. What also gets me is how in the blog post it referred to her being wise beyond her years when she met him! For someone who is so child like now I find this surprising!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m always amazed at how much people are happy to post online. I wonder if he is even aware of how his much of his life is freely available?

I think you are right though. I wonder whether he would pass a DBS check with that history?
He would only have a criminal record that would show on a DBS check if he was convicted or cautioned for an offence. If he was simply arrested or spoken to and no further action taken - which I presume it wasn’t - he wouldn’t have a record.

Reactions: 8
He would only have a criminal record that would show on a DBS check if he was convicted or cautioned for an offence. If he was simply arrested or spoken to and no further action taken - which I presume it wasn’t - he wouldn’t have a record.
I think you're right.
I am baffled at why no further action was taken though. I have an 11 year old. She plays with dolls and watches kids TV. The thought of her getting romantically involved with an adult man in 2 years time makes me feel physically sick. I would have hunted the bloke down.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you're right.
I am baffled at why no further action was taken though. I have an 11 year old. She plays with dolls and watches kids TV. The thought of her getting romantically involved with an adult man in 2 years time makes me feel physically sick. I would have hunted the bloke down.
Exactly that, as a parent you’d do everything in your power to stop it! Why they didn’t is just 🤯

• Heart
For those who were waiting, Blooming-Nikki has now got £10k followers (how? why?) so can now have her own thread !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Have been mulling this over. What also gets me is how in the blog post it referred to her being wise beyond her years when she met him! For someone who is so child like now I find this surprising!
She's so deluded it's unbelievable. She may have been more sensible (boring) compared to the average 13 year old who wore glitter eyeshadow and loved groovy chick (I'm referring to how teenagers used to be back then, not now with their insta-perfect makeup, that's another rant to be had!) but that doesn't mean you are wise! No one is wise at 13!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For those who were waiting, Blooming-Nikki has now got £10k followers (how? why?) so can now have her own thread !
I’ve set one up. The thread title is tit, but at least we now have a safe space to vent. I had to stop following her as her face, posts and captions annoy the living daylights out of me!!!

Reactions: 5
Money I bet
Exactly, I’ve said it before and I’ll say again. If it had been someone less wealthy, you bet they would have done anything to stop this. This is a situation that happened in my family about 45 years ago, my aunt at the time was 16 and her partner was 35 - he had a son from a previous relationship who my aunt tried to pass for his younger brother. Incidentally he was a property developer as well. My grandparents protested at first but eventually accepted the situation. They are still married but for financial reasons only. It’s funny that Rebecca seems to think that the age gap is not an issue, I predict it will actually become an increasing problem as they grow older

She clearly was not 'wise beyond her years' as she is still absolutely clueless 🙄🙄. She is constantly asking for advice about the most basic things in relation to looking after a baby/ toddler. She uses an app ( wtf!) For nap times. Someone who is wise beyond their years at 13 is someone who has lost a parent and had to look after younger siblings, someone who is a carer for a parent, a child in foster care etc. So many tragic cases of children having to grow up really quickly. She had a privileged upbringing in a well- off family, she had one rich boyfriend who she lived with at Uni and then married. She has had zero obstacles/ difficulties in her life, zero relationship experience and just zero life experience in general. I absolutely can not stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don’t see how her parents could have been ok with this (like many others on here) my parents would have doubtless told anyone, especially a grown man who was interested in teenage me to 🤬 off and would have notified the school I’m sure.

I wonder if her parents had made all their money when Grabby and Ben met or if they were dazzled by him too?!

I think when Freya gets to be a teenager Grabby will have a proper realisation at how she didn’t have much of a childhood/how her parents let her down/how Freya is the age that she was when she met Ben and everything that she has missed out on, and as much as she claims she was ‘old beyond her years’ etc I am sure she has an awareness of things she has missed out on or avenues that were closed off to her as well as the seething envy when her friends are now having the things (homes together, engagements, weddings etc) that she had a few years ago and she can’t handle it. She likes to be first and to feel that she’s ‘on top’ or doing the best and so when she feels others have more or are ahead of her she can’t handle it and doesn’t have the life experience to deal with these feelings of envy. She very much views herself as Queen Bee and feels entitled to everything first or a version that is better than others around her.

Also, all of Ben’s grooming techniques are like a child protection ticklist of ‘things to look out for’. So wrong on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly, I’ve said it before and I’ll say again. If it had been someone less wealthy, you bet they would have done anything to stop this. This is a situation that happened in my family about 45 years ago, my aunt at the time was 16 and her partner was 35 - he had a son from a previous relationship who my aunt tried to pass for his younger brother. Incidentally he was a property developer as well. My grandparents protested at first but eventually accepted the situation. They are still married but for financial reasons only. It’s funny that Rebecca seems to think that the age gap is not an issue, I predict it will actually become an increasing problem as they grow older

Can you imagine if she found out that Freya was talking to an adult, ten years older than her when she's 13? They'll be uproar.

Reactions: 9
I find the fact that he accompanied her to London and she lived with him throughout uni very sad. No experience of halls, new friendships, freshers drunken nights etc. Instead she had already “settled down”.

Reactions: 15
I find the fact that he accompanied her to London and she lived with him throughout uni very sad. No experience of halls, new friendships, freshers drunken nights etc. Instead she had already “settled down”.
I was with an abusive guy when I started uni. He wanted to come with me but my dad convinced me it wasn’t a good idea. Making new friends and seeing things through their eyes is what made me end it. Shame she didn’t get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wiser/older than her years probably meant she was not hanging out in parks with a couple of bottles of hooch.
How she comes across now is as if she stayed in that era of her life. She puts plates with food still on in the dishwasher, has a kitchen/utility like a teenagers messy bedroom, has a child like language when describing things and the list as we know is as endless as one of grabbys loooooooooonnnnnnnggggg sentences!
I think it will be highly likely and only when Freya turns a teenager will she really think about the situation. If she doesn’t think anything of it I find it even more disturbing.
I do wonder what her friends think of it. They must have an opinion and fairly sure they must look on here out of curiosity now and again. It would be interesting to hear if and how they defend it or if their eyes have been opened at all....

And grabs most definitely is not soaking it alllll in as her following figures are going up and down as much as her moods!

So are we taking it that we can expect Grabby to be “back online” (let’s face it, it’s obvious she’s still frantically scrolling and adding/deleting) on Boxing Day given that everyone else is likely to be in Tier 4 and therefore her jealousy can’t spiral out of control again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.