RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder what Ben makes of her constant Internet misdemeanors? Is he even aware or does he simply not care? If my husband saw I was presenting myself really badly online (not that I'm an influenza or anything, but if I was) he'd be having words with me!
[/QUOTE]

I would assume Ben would support grabs no matter what and question nothing. Considering how their relationship started I imagine he considers himself lucky in some strange way and she has him right under her thumb

Reactions: 7
I always wonder what Ben makes of her constant Internet misdemeanors? Is he even aware or does he simply not care? If my husband saw I was presenting myself really badly online (not that I'm an influenza or anything, but if I was) he'd be having words with me!
I would assume Ben would support grabs no matter what and question nothing. Considering how their relationship started I imagine he considers himself lucky in some strange way and she has him right under her thumb
[/QUOTE]

He probably doesn't care her boring account keeps the freebies coming in. Shes not well off enough to appeal to actual toffs and too stuck up and patronising to appeal to regular people, I don't know who her demographic is. I suppose if you like chia seeds, shart coloured clothes, a drafty dusty house and being spoken to like you're two, then shes the account to follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I suspect Ben hasn’t got a clue that she broadcast the details of their relationship far and wide. It doesn’t exactly shed him in a good light.

Reactions: 16

He probably doesn't care her boring account keeps the freebies coming in. Shes not well off enough to appeal to actual toffs and too stuck up and patronising to appeal to regular people, I don't know who her demographic is. I suppose if you like chia seeds, shart coloured clothes, a drafty dusty house and being spoken to like you're two, then shes the account to follow.
[/QUOTE]
I vaguely remember her taking down one of her moaning, immature posts because she said Ben had told her to, but that was years ago. Don’t these people also have PR people who try to give them advice? But tbh I don’t think she listens to anyone, starting with her parents and probably teachers when she was 13.

Reactions: 7
I vaguely remember her taking down one of her moaning, immature posts because she said Ben had told her to, but that was years ago. Don’t these people also have PR people who try to give them advice? But tbh I don’t think she listens to anyone, starting with her parents and probably teachers when she was 13.
[/QUOTE]

She took down the post about meeting him aged 13, but after everyone started calling him a pweirdo not because he told her too.

Everything she does is calculated to make her appear better than us. Nothing is spontaneous with her so its rare that she back tracks

Reactions: 13
She took down the post about meeting him aged 13, but after everyone started calling him a pweirdo not because he told her too.

Everything she does is calculated to make her appear better than us. Nothing is spontaneous with her so its rare that she back tracks
I bet when she originally put that blog post up she was all smug about the fact she'd found her 'true love' way before anyone else and it was a 'dreamy older guy' who already owned properties etc, again another smug post about how she did everything before everyone else. She was too stupid to realise she was outing her own husband as a grooming pweirdo 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have just tried to read the “falling in love with an older guy” blog post but it must have been removed as when you click the link it doesn’t work.

Reactions: 6
Just the fact that she calls him a “guy” is 🤢 because she knows calling him an older “man” makes him sound like a pweirdo

Reactions: 4
Have just tried to read the “falling in love with an older guy” blog post but it must have been removed as when you click the link it doesn’t work.
Theres a cached version online that's been shared on here before if you search here for it

ETA: cant find a link but here she confirms here when they married at 21 they were 6 years together (plus the 2 years "before they could be together properly" before that)

Screenshot_20201222-172914_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-172930_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Theres a cached version online that's been shared on here before if you search here for it

ETA: cant find a link but here she confirms here when they married at 21 they were 6 years together (plus the 2 years "before they could be together properly" before that)

View attachment 356658
View attachment 356659
Good god thats frightening. Of course as a young teen you think you know everything, part of growing up. I was 19 when I met my husband and I'm a completely different person now. A decent man wouldn't entertain the idea of a relationship with a girl. I'm sure it's her juvenile writing that has made it worse than it seems. She's mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 356658
View attachment 356659
If you click into a couple of times, it does eventually work... I think I have the screen shots somewhere, bear with 😬

Reactions: 1
There’s one like in there ‘I’ve always loved dating, and marrying, an older man’ how many times have you done it then Grabby?! Her writing! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I just want everybody to have some fairytale-esque magic in their lives”

But don’t dare post about it because she doesn’t want to see that right now 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
There’s one like in there ‘I’ve always loved dating, and marrying, an older man’ how many times have you done it then Grabby?! Her writing! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
"I've always loved ...marrying an older man"

She also lists beauty and the Beast as the source of her love obsession. Ya know, the one with the creepy hairy beast who kidnaps a young girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The way she speaks about the man in their village! He probably looks at them and feels sick, the condescending little scruff with a weirdo hubby # goals 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.