RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she met “that guy” at 13. And apparently just knew he was the one?!

WTAF. At 13 I didn’t know which boy I fancied one week to the next... anything else was the LAST thing on my mind.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 19
Don’t you just love the internet, it’s like the best tool eveerrrr!!! 😂
The more I read that blog post the more obvious it is that she was groomed. Wrote and emailed until they were able to be together 🤢 met on a school trip 🤢 and how she tries to justify that it was ok because she’s ‘older than her years’ 🤢

It’s telling that she says ‘a teen and a 25 year old’ as she knows that if she said her age it sounds worse. It’s not romantic, it’s creepy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not defending it. It’s still weird. But I don’t think she was 13. She says he’s 10 years older, they met, and then 18 months later got together. So they met when she was 15 and claims that she was 16-17 when they finally “got together”

I’m not defending it. It’s still weird. But I don’t think she was 13. She says he’s 10 years older, they met, and then 18 months later got together. So they met when she was 15 and claims that she was 16-17 when they finally “got together”
No 6 years together on their wedding means they were 15/25 when they "got together properly" - that was AFTER 18 months of emailing/letter writing = 13.5

She was listed as a director of his company at 16 so verrrrry serious at that point ie not a new relationship

Also someone who knew them at the time said on here that her parents called the police on him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No 6 years together on their wedding means they were 15/25 when they "got together properly" - that was AFTER 18 months of emailing/letter writing = 13.5

She was listed as a director of his company at 16 so verrrrry serious at that point ie not a new relationship

Also someone who knew them at the time said on here that her parents called the police on him.
100%.
We've been through this so many times, mostly out of disbelief because it's so awful.

They met on school trip. He was an adult helper on a school trip to Wales. That trip to wales is run for 12-13 year old students. It even says online.

That, and in 2013 she said it was 7 years since they met. They met in 2006, she was born in 1993.

There is absolutely no doubt about it, she was 13. The fact that she talks about meeting and it not just being a physical attraction makes me feel physically sick as he was an adult with a position of power and responsibility for her wellbeing on that trip.

20201222_194855.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok then! That’s me proved wrong. Thought I’d found a lesser awful sounding explanation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t you just love the internet, it’s like the best tool eveerrrr!!! 😂
God it just reads like a checklist from a grooming manual they give you at safeguarding training. The blasé attitude she has towards it all coupled with the arrogance at it all

{I think in essence when you hear a teen and a 25 year old are together people automatically judge; just one of those it just funny isn’t it when you just know something is right?}

You are a brainwashed woman-child who was groomed from the age of 13/14 by someone in a position of responsibility for you...... nothing romantic or Disney-esque about it Grabecca.

Reactions: 16
God it just reads like a checklist from a grooming manual they give you at safeguarding training. The blasé attitude she has towards it all coupled with the arrogance at it all

{I think in essence when you hear a teen and a 25 year old are together people automatically judge; just one of those it just funny isn’t it when you just know something is right?}

You are a brainwashed woman-child who was groomed from the age of 13/14 by someone in a position of responsibility for you...... nothing romantic or Disney-esque about it Grabecca.
Who then flew her off on trips all over the world straight out of school. Went on their childhood family holidays so she was never alone. Followed her to university and had her living in flat with him.

It's bleeping weird. The power balance is beyond toxic (as you would expect with a grown man and a child just entering puberty). You can tell that by the fact that she still makes comments like he 'doesn't make me go to work'

With all the black and white facts right here, it honestly shocks me that no one ever investigated this when she was younger and had him prosecuted.

More so, that her mum actually liked the photo of her daughter celebrating her 7 years anniversary of a grown man hitting on her on a school trip at 13 years old.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It's perverse, and I honestly think he isn't as smart and well versed as she makes out.

I think she wanted him, she got him, he didn't think to question it.

Its not unconventional, it is sick. Her parents/his parents, family friends, school friends. Why did nobody speak out?

Reactions: 13
It’s a very odd dynamic. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. I reckon he wanted a good little stepford wife and she wanted to be a kept woman. I’m not sure she’s keeping up her end of the bargain these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she def had a rant about something a couple of years ago and then later posted that Ben had told her to change it - I remember thinking at the time it seemed a bit controlling... all l'll adds up now though doesn't it.

also - please can we appreciate the comment on mumma K's latest post - someone has said something like 'you must be really missing Ben putting up the lights'..... yeah and the rest {the weird groping} {blurrrghh}

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's perverse, and I honestly think he isn't as smart and well versed as she makes out.

Its not unconventional, it is sick. Her parents/his parents, family friends, school friends. Why did nobody speak out?
I agree, I know we don’t see much of him but he definitely doesn’t come across as very smart to me 🤷‍♀️ Definitely more creepy/controlling vibes. Their ‘story’ still gives me the creeps 😖

Reactions: 8
He chose his uni based on local house prices! Strikes me he also knew he had the bank of mum and dad to rely on
Spoilt- just like she is
No concept of reality either of them
I think he’s probably a Tim nice but dim character and she’s the Verruca salt

Reactions: 9
No, she was definitely 13. There's a post on her account from ages ago and you can work it out from that

Reactions: 6

I know we’ve been over this so many times already, but this is what I can’t get past, why oh why did her parents let it develop? Why?! 🤯 They even took him on their family holiday to the US (although I expect Grabby threw a tantrum and they gave in), the constant hanging around at the barn etc.. and then following her to university, where she MIGHT have stood a chance of maturing and shaking him off!
Plus is his mother not a teacher? ..I seem to remember her mentioning it during one of her many baby name posts🧐

I wonder if it’ll hit home when Freya turns 13!

Reactions: 9
A Tim nice but dim type (aged 23) doesn’t tap up a Year 8 girl on a school trip. It’s just wrong on every level.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s crazy as we’ve never met them but I think he was incapable of having a relationship with a peer he strikes me as an odd man and granny’s character was a perfect match

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.