RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What part of the ‘stay at home & limit non essential travel’ rules does Grabby not understand?! DIY supplies are not essential and you do not need to go as a whole family 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Usually when building is listed they would need consent to cover the floorboards with tiles. Covering with carpet is one thing, but tiles will surely damage the floor. I remember having consent when they had fireplace 2 in the sorting room she didn’t like.
I raised this point yesterday. There is nothing on the LPA website to show an application has been made.

Reactions: 5
Wtf????? Has she bought a pile of followers in the last 10 minutes!
Started to panic obviously 🙄 can’t see how else 120 would suddenly appear??

What part of the ‘stay at home & limit non essential travel’ rules does Grabby not understand?! DIY supplies are not essential and you do not need to go as a whole family 🤬🤬🤬
And Freya in a Tutu as if she dressed herself this morning and that’s what she chose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel/felt the same. I couldn’t understand how someone so young had a house, was married, was having multiple holidays a year. It made me feel quite tit at times but now I feel sorry for her. I think she’s one fucked up young woman.

And my god stop with the moaning about being tired already Grabby and eat a slab of bleeping Cadbury’s 🙄
I used to feel tit too ! Couldn't tell you the last time we got on a plane for holiday.....and this one flaps her flippers if she's not had a break in few months ! But as you say.....she really is Funked up.

Reactions: 8
Why couldn’t she help with the sanding? Half each? Not to blow my own trumpet but I did multiple tip runs in one day whilst heavily pregnant. Up and down the steps to the metal container. And I loaded my car myself. She is such a pampered princess. No wonder Ben cuts corners with that house. 100 tiles in and he must think ‘duck this!’

I used to feel tit too ! Couldn't tell you the last time we got on a plane for holiday.....and this one flaps her flippers if she's not had a break in few months ! But as you say.....she really is Funked up.
Same. I haven’t been aboard for years. But we should feel sorry for her because she can’t find happiness in the simplest things

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why couldn’t she help with the sanding? Half each? Not to blow my own trumpet but I did multiple tip runs in one day whilst heavily pregnant. Up and down the steps to the metal container. And I loaded my car myself. She is such a pampered princess. No wonder Ben cuts corners with that house. 100 tiles in and he must think ‘duck this!’

Same. I haven’t been aboard for years. But we should feel sorry for her because she can’t find happiness in the simplest things
1000% all of this.

Reactions: 4
I did tonnes of DIY too with our house while heavily pregnant. I think we were still doing stuff right up until 38 weeks

Reactions: 8
Those tiles look hideous. It will utterly ruin that hall. In the right place/right house they are perfectly ok but far too geometric and modern for an 18th century house.

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she is ruining that floor like that. I have nothing against tiled floors, ours are, but if I had those floorboards underneath I wouldn’t cover them up.

Reactions: 9
I bet she is so thrilled at having these new tiles down, it will give her something new to photograph (for the likes), she can overuse the hashtag #ihavethisthingwithtiles and take photos of her giant flippers on them in all seasons 🙄
She’s done it partly to give herself a ‘lift’ as well I think. She cannot be happy with what she has. She’s constantly looking for jobs to do as she can’t go away whenever she gets bored anymore. I hope she gets called out for wrecking that floor.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did tonnes of DIY too with our house while heavily pregnant. I think we were still doing stuff right up until 38 weeks
I was out cutting the grass when ready to pop. Don’t think she would dare pull a weed out even when not pregnant. Just calls her commands to Benpecked and he comes running.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else horrified at the amount of galavanting about she has done whilst pregnant? I’m not being paranoid but I was pregnant during the first lockdown and followed government advice to shield.
I only went out for a daily walk with my husband or midwife appointments. We had everything delivered. Whilst I know the government said shielding could stop and I know children aren’t very ill or dying from covid however there is so much unknown about what the long term effects of this could be and what happens whilst pregnant with covid. I’d be doing the same again if I were still pregnant. Not popping to soho farmhouse, day trips for pizza in London and going to Wickes with the fam during a tier 4 lockdown?!

Reactions: 26
I think they also doing it solely to give her some content for Instagram. She’s got nothing to say/show/anywhere to go etc....
Let’s face it they need to spend a fortune on that house (again), and this is probably one of the cheaper (!) projects they could do! #ohkindlygiftedfloortiles

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else horrified at the amount of galavanting about she has done whilst pregnant? I’m not being paranoid but I was pregnant during the first lockdown and followed government advice to shield.
I only went out for a daily walk with my husband or midwife appointments. We had everything delivered. Whilst I know the government said shielding could stop and I know children aren’t very ill or dying from covid however there is so much unknown about what the long term effects of this could be and what happens whilst pregnant with covid. I’d be doing the same again if I were still pregnant. Not popping to soho farmhouse, day trips for pizza in London and going to Wickes with the fam during a tier 4 lockdown?!
It is so typical of her. I suffer from anxiety and as a result have delayed plans for a second pregnancy because I don’t think I could cope with the worry and uncertainty (including what might go wrong and having to deal with it all by myself) and looking after a toddler, because my husband actually has to work long hours.
She is just so ignorant and takes everything for granted.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The non-essential “emergency” trip to the DIY store is infuriating. We are in Tier 4. Schools are not opening tomorrow. Hospitals are running out of space. And you think that a non-essential shopping trip is a good idea? While pregnant? With a toddler who can’t wear a mask? My husband and I got coronavirus shortly before the holidays even though we took every precaution. The day she gets it she’s not allowed to complain.

Reactions: 19
Charlotte (founder of the Rock My) brand is, incidentally, a real piece of work. If she was sucking up to Rebecca, it was no doubt to serve herself in some way. Surprised there isn’t a thread about the Rock My brand (maybe there is and I just haven’t seen it!).
I bumped into Charlotte in the lift at John Lewis once. I said hi, that I recognised her from the blog and that I loved reading RMW when I was planning my wedding. She looked at me like I was some kind of weird stalker. 🙈🙈😂😂 Always thought she was a bit full of herself after that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I work in retail and I’ll tell you now we can’t stand the lot who come into to do a food shop with the whole family.! If you have the means to leave the kids at home do so, I know a lot of single parents can’t but doesn’t she see she’s endangering staff as well for her vanity project. We call them covid c***s and I hate the c word.! They are the first to moan when others don’t follow guidelines

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.