RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love someone local to report this. The fun of having to take up all those tiles. I would pay to see that 😂
You don’t have to be local to report, anyone could do it. I’d love to see the interaction between enforcement, the listed buildings officer and her!

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else horrified at the amount of galavanting about she has done whilst pregnant? I’m not being paranoid but I was pregnant during the first lockdown and followed government advice to shield.
I only went out for a daily walk with my husband or midwife appointments. We had everything delivered. Whilst I know the government said shielding could stop and I know children aren’t very ill or dying from covid however there is so much unknown about what the long term effects of this could be and what happens whilst pregnant with covid. I’d be doing the same again if I were still pregnant. Not popping to soho farmhouse, day trips for pizza in London and going to Wickes with the fam during a tier 4 lockdown?!
The whole family does not need to go to Wickes. Frankly not even to the supermarket. One person can go. Irritates the tits off me when I see families with their multiple kids like they’re on a day out in the supermarket making it impossible to socially distance. I get it if you’re the sole carer but just sent Ben ffs.
Also those tiles look way worse than the lovely wooden floor. It’s too big a space for tiles.

Reactions: 23
Why couldn’t she help with the sanding? Half each? Not to blow my own trumpet but I did multiple tip runs in one day whilst heavily pregnant. Up and down the steps to the metal container. And I loaded my car myself. She is such a pampered princess. No wonder Ben cuts corners with that house. 100 tiles in and he must think ‘duck this!’

Same. I haven’t been aboard for years. But we should feel sorry for her because she can’t find happiness in the simplest things
So true ! Everything is just so depressing or a trial for her.

Reactions: 5
Is that where 13 year olds hang out now?
😬 I hope not

It is so typical of her. I suffer from anxiety and as a result have delayed plans for a second pregnancy because I don’t think I could cope with the worry and uncertainty (including what might go wrong and having to deal with it all by myself) and looking after a toddler, because my husband actually has to work long hours.
She is just so ignorant and takes everything for granted.
Oh bless you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is so typical of her. I suffer from anxiety and as a result have delayed plans for a second pregnancy because I don’t think I could cope with the worry and uncertainty (including what might go wrong and having to deal with it all by myself) and looking after a toddler, because my husband actually has to work long hours.
She is just so ignorant and takes everything for granted.
Big hugs xx

• Heart
You just know the type of person she’ll be when out in public with Freya- talking to her just a little too loudly so everyone else can hear her ‘oh Fweya you’re so funny wearing your tutu and carrying your baby everywhere. 10x cuter and cleverer than the average toddler, my little baby bee’

E592DEC6-EA21-4477-87A5-A40142072A1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You just know the type of person she’ll be when out in public with Freya- talking to her just a little too loudly so everyone else can hear her ‘oh Fweya you’re so funny wearing your tutu and carrying your baby everywhere. 10x cuter and cleverer than the average toddler, my little baby bee’

View attachment 370425
Does she pronounce it "Fweya"??? LOL. Like "fink" and "fing."

• Haha
She must think she looks like some kind of cool mum letting her toddler run around wickes in a tutu 🥴
In reality I would just think she looked a scruff and should be at home whilst there is a pandemic
twit

Reactions: 15
I’m trying to work out what the poor darling has got to “get through” next week.

Oh, I am sorry Bex, I didn’t realise how hard you had it. Are you a key worker? Are you working in a covid ward? Are you a member of parliament? Are you a Head teacher battling school closures and staff not feeling safe? Are you a parent having to make the devastating and difficult choice to keep your child at home instead of send them to school? No? Because those are a few of the people I can think of tonight who might possibly be struggling.
Spoilt brat! She will be doing F ALL at HOME, SAFE, with her FAMILY. She does not have a job or a clue. I actually dislike her!

I think she seriously considers herself equal to all other adults in this pandemic. Most people who will be “getting through” some serious bleeping problems next week can’t solve them with pyjamas and a bleeping list...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m trying to work out what the poor darling has got to “get through” next week.

Oh, I am sorry Bex, I didn’t realise how hard you had it. Are you a key worker? Are you working in a covid ward? Are you a member of parliament? Are you a Head teacher battling school closures and staff not feeling safe? Are you a parent having to make the devastating and difficult choice to keep your child at home instead of send them to school? No? Because those are a few of the people I can think of tonight who might possibly be struggling.
Spoilt brat! She will be doing F ALL at HOME, SAFE, with her FAMILY. She does not have a job or a clue. I actually dislike her!

I think she seriously considers herself equal to all other adults in this pandemic. Most people who will be “getting through” some serious bleeping problems next week can’t solve them with pyjamas and a bleeping list...
THIS 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11

So true
Most of us going back to work tomorrow to face god knows what 😞
While she gets up early for a friggin walk

• Heart
Reactions: 19

She is the most deluded and patronising individual I’ve ever come across. One of my mates is back at work tomorrow as her maternity leave has ended. She’s in bits. But you know, the paedos princess has it worse

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.