RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I have ALL the rage. What exactly are you getting through next week?? The inconvenience of home renovation? The privilege of pregnancy? The stress of financial security?

You don’t work. You don’t clean. You have one child. Your husband works flexibly and seems to provide constant support. You have no school run. You have no illness. You have no elderly parents relying on you.

you have no idea. Pjs and a bleeping early night don’t solve REAL problems. They make overgrown children like you feel better - a pampered prinny whose mood changes with the weather. Think before you repost such facile tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
PJs and an early night is what I tell my kids to do when they're over tired or worrying about kids stuff. It does not fix real problems in the real world.

She lives in a dreamworld.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh I have ALL the rage. What exactly are you getting through next week?? The inconvenience of home renovation? The privilege of pregnancy? The stress of financial security?

You don’t work. You don’t clean. You have one child. Your husband works flexibly and seems to provide constant support. You have no school run. You have no illness. You have no elderly parents relying on you.

you have no idea. Pjs and a bleeping early night don’t solve REAL problems. They make overgrown children like you feel better - a pampered prinny whose mood changes with the weather. Think before you repost such facile tripe.
I share the rage
Because when you have the weight of the world on your shoulders you really want an Early night so you can lie in bed with a million thoughts!
She’s a tone deaf , fake excuse of an adult 🤬

Reactions: 15

I’m in no way defending her but judging by that last post about getting through next week, sounds to me like she dreads the thought of her own company. She clearly can’t bare to be on her own and would happily break the rules just so she is with another adult/s. Quite sad really

Reactions: 13
I can't wait until Bentos is potty training. Obviously it will take 4 days start to finish because Bentos' sphincter is 10 x cleverer than my childrens. But all the sludge that poor child consumes will resumes in some delightful accidents. I'm hoping a nice shart sargeant major stripe along the padded footstool or a toddler turd on the same rug as every other Instagrammer who has a La Redoute account stain...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m in no way defending her but judging by that last post about getting through next week, sounds to me like she dreads the thought of her own company. She clearly can’t bare to be on her own and would happily break the rules just so she is with another adult/s. Quite sad really
True. She's a lonely sad housewife (housechild?) with no hobbies and no aspirations, has never experienced any form of independent living and can't do anything at all on her own, even down to loading a dishwasher properly. Shes been with her pweirdo husband since she was in Year 8/9, he followed her on holidays when she was at school, then to uni and beyond. I doubt she's ever done anything normal like go to the cinema with mates?! Gone shopping for glittery nail polish in Superdrug? Etc etc!

I also think her sense of reality is completely warped. The most shocking thing I read on her blog was not the way her and Benpecked met (although that was a close second) but the line about how 'Ben doesn't make me go out to work' 😱😱😱 sorry but what the actual duck!!! Does she truly believe every single woman that works has been forced to by their partners?? No wonder she looks down on anyone and everyone and somehow is smug about being groomed and helpless!!

(PS not being dismissive of any actual housewives/stay at home mums here at all, totally respect you and your choices. But I'm sure you don't claim to have jobs and be on 'maternity leave' claiming SMP like dear Grabatha)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Sw4 Housechild 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 That’s exactly what she is!
Sounds a bit Harry Potter... Grabbie the House Elf

Apologies for alllllll the typos in my previous post. I'm battling an ear infection here so I'm 10 x less articulate than even Grotbagitha right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never did see the new followers when I looked at Ninja 🙃
Yes they seem to have reverted back...weird.

She would still have been reading Enid Blyton when she met him hence life to her is all jam sandwich picnics and rose covered cottages

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

New hallway tiles and she’s having a baby, Gingy Saville likes them 10x younger than you lady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
True. She's a lonely sad housewife (housechild?) with no hobbies and no aspirations, has never experienced any form of independent living and can't do anything at all on her own, even down to loading a dishwasher properly.
Ha, yes. She is very like a very close relation of mine. Never managed at uni, came home and met someone fairly well off. Married early and got on with babies because her ambition was to be a 'young mum'. She's been posting the same sort of thing, apparently it's been such a hard year because she hasn't been able to go to coffee shops with little bubba. In reality her husband works normal hours and has a lot of holiday and things are really easy but any moment that she's on her own it's constant meltdowns and drama. These people don't know they're born!

Also, wtf with tips about baby wearing for walks with a bump. How about just going somewhere baby friendly and letting her walk. I don't know about everyone else but as soon as our boy was too big for his carrier (quite early!) we just started to go to the park and run around rather than go for bloody hikes, as much as that is what I'd rather be doing, but you have to compromise with children. How is Freya supposed to build up strength so that when she is older she can manage these walks!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her new post - 'does anyone have any tips for baby wearing for field walks with a bump or is it just not possible once you get bigger?'

She's an utter moron. Look at that picture, the baby looks like she's in an old baby bjorn type item and can't see over those stoopy shoulders! WTF.

Go on Google/John Lewis, search for carriers. Buy a little life one that carries weight properly, covers the kid and allows the kid to see. I can literally say that without doing any googling. Utter cretin.

uh oh following a 'rental' in Byron bay amongst her latest follows as well as a gynae account.

Off to find Adamo?!

Oh, and another notem just one more 'highlights' until the BLM icon moves from her front page. I bet she can't WAIT!

PPPPS. The 'beans up her' thread title MUST be next.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So true
Most of us going back to work tomorrow to face god knows what 😞
While she gets up early for a friggin walk
Exactly! I feel physically sick wondering what I’m going to face this week. Working with vulnerable patients. It is incredibly stressful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.