RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M'Kedge going off message again. I'm surprised Grabancha allows anything to be put out not officially sanctioned.

Awww I hate it when your kids have the squits, even worse when you spill the contents of their nappy over your breakfast.
WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK IS THAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She missed a trick in not tagging the suppliers of the almond butter.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she said that breakfast wasn’t healthy. She’s definitely orthorexic, and she should consider the harm her public displays of it do others. Porridge is always healthy, even if you put a ‘treaty’ topping on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
M'Kedge going off message again. I'm surprised Grabancha allows anything to be put out not officially sanctioned.

Awww I hate it when your kids have the squits, even worse when you spill the contents of their nappy over your breakfast.
Why would she post that picture?? I’m pretty positive not one person thought oooh that looks nice 😋😋😋!
And what is that front door about! She must think it looks rustic or shabby chic 🤣 rusty and shabby tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s making my teeth itch with those bits of pampas just sticking out, looks ridiculous!
I would normally remark on the presence of pampas but with Becky & Benpecked I just don’t think so!! 😂😂😂
😂 It looks like utter tit! My class or primary school kids could do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she said that breakfast wasn’t healthy. She’s definitely orthorexic, and she should consider the harm her public displays of it do others. Porridge is always healthy, even if you put a ‘treaty’ topping on it.
It’s pure boasting isn’t it - look how healthy I am really. What a horrible example to set for your child.

Reactions: 8
It looks like there's the tiniest amount of choc chip in there plus perhaps the gingerbread almond butter has some sugar/flavouring in it. Everything else is utterly healthy...oats, fruit, seeds etc. She's got succchhhh a big problem with food if this is what she calls unhealthy. Oh and Grabecca if you think you're a foodie blogger, word of advice please present the food so it doesn't look like a mixture of tit and vomit.

And for someone who's so obsessed with healthy eating I don't think she looks especially healthy, she doesn't exactly have amazing skin or hair. All the control freakiness must take its toll.

Reactions: 13
It looks like there's the tiniest amount of choc chip in there plus perhaps the gingerbread almond butter has some sugar/flavouring in it. Everything else is utterly healthy...oats, fruit, seeds etc. She's got succchhhh a big problem with food if this is what she calls unhealthy. Oh and Grabecca if you think you're a foodie blogger, word of advice please present the food so it doesn't look like a mixture of tit and vomit.

And for someone who's so obsessed with healthy eating I don't think she looks especially healthy, she doesn't exactly have amazing skin or hair. All the control freakiness must take its toll.
Agreed. She looks like someone who's had an eating disorder. Dull skin, thin scraggly hair, washed out looking.

Having such strict rules around food is bound to leave her with so.mnau deficiencies, even if she thinks she's being healthy. Variety is healthy, only eating shart porridge is not.

Reactions: 13
Finally!! She has tagged Tommy’s charity properly in a post 👏🏽 Well done Rebecca wasn’t that hard was it. Or is it because you haven’t actually donated at all up to now....
But note she only donated for her place. Ben obviously isn’t as charitable as our grabs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Finally!! She has tagged Tommy’s charity properly in a post 👏🏽 Well done Rebecca wasn’t that hard was it. Or is it because you haven’t actually donated at all up to now....
But note she only donated for her place. Ben obviously isn’t as charitable as our grabs!
The fact that she’s worded it how she has makes me even more convinced that her other so called donations have never matched the cost of the item(s) received. I bet Tommy’s have received very little from her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.