RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she is definitely pregnant. There hasn't been a full picture of the finished Christmas tree yet on her grid which I'm sure she would have done by now if there wasn't an announcement coming..

Reactions: 9
Freya climbing on this with these ridiculously oversized socks is giving me fear! And I am by NO means a helicopter parent.

And even putting aside the way those big clothes can diminish Frey's mobility I still fail to understand how someone who lives such a curated for show life is ok with their child looking like this... These clothes make her look unkept.
I was never a helicopter parent either but I would never have let my 3 climb on something like that with their socks hanging off. I wouldn’t let them walk around like that either! She mustn’t see what we see

John Lewis have pissed me off. Day 2 of my calendar and it’s holly in some wellies....they have been INFLUENCED!!! Grabby used to shove flowers in her wellies. I remember her bitching once about someone apparently copying her but we all know where Grabby goes for allllllll her ideas 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That climbing frame is an accident waiting to happen, it's too close to other things in that room. If you're going to have one of those freewithnodonationmadetocharity expensive unnecessary indoor climbing frames, you'd make sure there's proper space for it. Still remember grabbys *cough* blatant beg posting over on her occasional blog for the said item: "...tempted until I saw the price. I just don't know if we'd get enough use out of it to justify when hopefully parks etc will reopen at some point. They look amazing though, guess it just depends on what your space set up is/what kind of child you have." I also don't understand why she's not letting Freya go barefoot whilst she's playing on it.

:eek:🤮 @ that breakfast offering. It looks like the bottom of my brown bin after the food peelings etc have spent a good few days festering and rotting away.

I'm so disappointed we haven't had a Day 2 picture of Bentos with her advent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she bought papa a gin one and mama a molton Brown one
I think she was sent them for free. Didn't want to declare them as ad and doesn't drink so gifted them to her parents.

She would never folk out for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree she is definitely pregnant. There hasn't been a full picture of the finished Christmas tree yet on her grid which I'm sure she would have done by now if there wasn't an announcement coming..
Yes! Plus those giant chunky knits swamping her to hide bump....

Reactions: 5
Just wow......she has no idea does she?! So tone deaf
Wow. I'm waking up in tier 3 with a long scary winter ahead, elderly parents and family whose jobs are at risk. The vaccine is GREAT news undoubtedly and I cannot express the right sentiments to all those who are working to get this rolled out now BUT we are still worried for our jobs, worried for our elderly parents, worried for my son who is 14 months and literally terrified of anyone whose isn't me or his dad, worried for what is to come over Christmas etc etc.

Enjoy your tier 2 and ultra privileged life. She's probably already booked to go abroad on the back of this news.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow. I'm waking up in tier 3 with a long scary winter ahead, elderly parents and family whose jobs are at risk. The vaccine is GREAT news undoubtedly and I cannot express the right sentiments to all those who are working to get this rolled out now BUT we are still worried for our jobs, worried for our elderly parents, worried for my son who is 14 months and literally terrified of anyone whose isn't me or his dad, worried for what is to come over Christmas etc etc.

Enjoy your tier 2 and ultra privileged life. She's probably already booked to go abroad on the back of this news.
This. 100% this.

Right where you are and sending love 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
YAY(!) Another one to tick off the Christmas bingo! Wreath making with mumma. Thank duck she hasn’t missed out on yet another tradition(!) 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just coming on to say same! I await her 'ta-dah' at the end.

I love how shes pretending they did it outside too. Couldnt just not post it at all.

Oh and since when does a tiny handful of choc chips in almond and pear porridge count as not 'healthy'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This. 100% this.

Right where you are and sending love 😘😘
Same here! You’ve got this mama! Sorry! 😂😂😂

Oh to be in ohhh soooo dreamy tier 2??? 🙄

All I feel is doom and gloom, and that long old winter ahead! 😱 Hey ho, we’ve got this far, positive thoughts! 🤗💕❤🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she was sent them for free. Didn't want to declare them as ad and doesn't drink so gifted them to her parents.

She would never folk out for them.
Mama Kedge said in a story that Grabs had bought them but that's probably what she told her Mama...look at me, such a kind, generous and thoughtful daughter 🤮 when actually she'd got them for free 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.