RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t take much, clearly 😳😂
She was probably going at with Ben when Home Alone was released, browsing antiques instead of catching the latest McCauley Culkin flick like the rest of classmates. Maybe that's why shes the only person on earth who does know who Catherine O'Hara is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She was probably going at with Ben when Home Alone was released, browsing antiques instead of catching the latest McCauley Culkin flick like the rest of classmates. Maybe that's why shes the only person on earth who does know who Catherine O'Hara is.
She wasn't born yet I don't think. Even so I thought everyone knew her as 'the home alone mum' first and foremost.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wasn't born yet I don't think. Even so I thought everyone knew her as 'the home alone mum' first and foremost.
She wasn’t. Omg 😂😂😂😂😂

Does or doesn’t?

Reactions: 1
Come on Grabby, its bad enough that you photograph Freya in clothes that swamp her, tights and socks hanging off her feet but to photograph her with a giant snot on her nose..... who does that? Then displays it on the gram

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Come on Grabby, its bad enough that you photograph Freya in clothes that swamp her, tights and socks hanging off her feet but to photograph her with a giant snot on her nose..... who does that? Then displays it on the gram
BOGIIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have so much to say about her current conduct I may have to prepare a list for you all later. Is that okay?! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zoiks, typo! doesnt I mean.

Honestly were there people who've seen both and didnt know who she was??!!

Grabby is so culturally vapid, she Is surely the only one !
I'm actually embarrassed for her for posting that, surely everyone knows this?

It's like someone having their mind so blown that the weather changes everyday that they have to post constant updates. Oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just took a look at Declutter Dollies - her coverage of the evening is so much better. Did RVK even go on the light walk?!

Reactions: 4
Today, the not so humble brag ‘we’ve done all these things and it’s not even 12pm’ = I am 10x better at being a mum than everyone else, look how busy I am at doing allll the things!

• Angry
  • Sick
Today, the not so humble brag ‘we’ve done all these things and it’s not even 12pm’ = I am 10x better at being a mum than everyone else, look how busy I am at doing allll the things!
Well if all that is true (who has lunch before 12pm 🤥 ) it goes to show how utterly empty and boring her life really is. Would love her to tackle a morning (or day) in the life of most of us. Doing an actual job, dealing with kids, trying to stop the house turning into a giant skip, coping with other real problems on top.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
she’s probably been up since 5am getting her 10k steps in, smashing a class of reformer and making everyone in Kings Langley a pampas wreath. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many instamumhuns brag about being up at the crack of dawn and doing a million wholesome productive things before lunchtime. It pisses me off so much! I'm sure night owls get 10x more stuff done than you after your boring 8pm bedtime Grabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well what a shocker!! I never EVER thought i would see the day she shares that Freya has watched tv?! Last time it was Snail and the Whale but i would never have thought she would let Freya watch something as loud and colourful as Hey Duggee...why has she all of a sudden decided to share that she watches cartoons?! I remember before she said she isn’t the kind of Mum to put on cartoons for Freya....well my son loves it and they’re only 5 mins long so before you know it they’ve watched 10 🤣

Well what a shocker!! I never EVER thought i would see the day she shares that Freya has watched tv?! Last time it was Snail and the Whale but i would never have thought she would let Freya watch something as loud and colourful as Hey Duggee...why has she all of a sudden decided to share that she watches cartoons?! I remember before she said she isn’t the kind of Mum to put on cartoons for Freya....well my son loves it and they’re only 5 mins long so before you know it they’ve watched 10 🤣
My daughter loves Hey Duggee too - one of her first words is Duggeeeee! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably on the beg for a free trip to Cbeebies land for their Christmas events, even though the park are telling people to only visit if they’re from Staffordshire as it’s tier 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have so much to say about her current conduct I may have to prepare a list for you all later. Is that okay?! 😜
maybe you’ll need to dedicate a notebook “Things that Grabby does that make me irrationally angry”.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.