RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had any but I do know quite a few people whose boots regularly sprung leaks and that is what she was referring to. They are now made in China.
I haven’t either. They’re crap quality

Reactions: 3
It is sometimes used for baking here in North America, mostly autumn dishes. I had no idea what it was til I moved here.
It’s like a very reduced down apple sauce which is put in jars like a preserve. I like it, but it takes a long time to make.

Reactions: 5
This woman is beyond words
What is it with sitting kids on the worktops in kitchens- is it a thing now?
So irresponsible

And a side note - ugh the Wellington boot line up- for someone who doesn’t like rain she got a tit load of boots
Who actually needs that many pairs of boots!! All for show and she's admitted in the comments that they aren't actually that good!

Reactions: 3
She's either incredibly stupid, or she's deliberately trying to provoke a reaction? I don't understand why you would feel the need to a) put yr child on a cooker top, or b) put a picture of it on Instagram. Is she that desperate to display her dreamy life/be gifted free stuff? I just don't see any valid reason for doing/posting it - I'm truly shaking my head in disbelief at this point....

Reactions: 8
What the duck is apple butter? 🤦🏼‍♀️ *rolls eyes*
We do need the rolling eye and yawning emojis on here 😂

Julia’s front porch... makes Grabbys look as sh*t as Bentos shart suit
I bet that was finished quicker than grabbys too!

Is that how hard she has to beg for a learning tower (or whatever they call them)? Literally put your child in danger allll for the dreamy freebies
She will be begging for #ohsodreamysocialservicesvisit if she is so stupid she thinks it’s ok to have a child next to a pan like that. Even if it’s not on, as someone said above Freya will be thinking it’s ok regardless because her fick mama and papa let her do it 🙄👊🏽

It’s like a very reduced down apple sauce which is put in jars like a preserve. I like it, but it takes a long time to make.
How does she manage it with all her ‘to do’ lists! Just goes to show how her lists must compare to normal mothers

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes I did, first to the brand that made it who said they didn’t gift it but a third party did. Then I contacted them and never got a reply at all.
I also contacted the company that gifted, also no reply! 😂

I think she was trying to copy Courtney Adamo with the dad with his back to the camera, cooking Sunday morning pancakes with the kids............but failed SPECTACULARLY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've noticed 'this guy's' face is never on the 'gram now. Last few pictures have been back views or a text box over his face. Do you think he's put his foot down or doesn't want to be accosted in the street and called out for being a groomer?

Following Grabs is bad for my heart, everything's gifted - in shades of shart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've noticed 'this guy's' face is never on the 'gram now. Last few pictures have been back views or a text box over his face. Do you think he's put his foot down or doesn't want to be accosted in the street and called out for being a groomer?

Following Grabs is bad for my heart, everything's gifted - in shades of shart.
Countdown to a full frontal after she reads that on here 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw this on Facebook and reminded me of someone! (Though obviously there would not be any caffeinated coffee in there!)
At a quick scroll down on here, I genuinely thought that this was the full frontal of Benpecked she had just posted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.