RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's your Liberty calendar Grabby?
They come out on Wendesday. Surely if they've sent her one, the idea is that she shows it BEFORE they're released and sell out immediately. Just like all the other's have.

Showing it after they've sold out has no value to Liberty at all, so I'm guessing she doesn't have one.

If she shows it off after they've been released to us common folk, I'm guessing she's bought it to save face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who is Julia with the front door?
Grabby has been called out on the chopsystovetop picture and look at her reply, it's a "thanks but no" kind of reply.
She’s an idiot. That woman has literally just said she was holding her child when it happened ‘oh Ben had hold of her so it’s fine’
If they actually wanted a learning tower they’d have bought one by now, you can pick them up second hand or there’s an ikea hack for about £30 which we did. As usual she’s waiting to see if her grabbing works first

Reactions: 21
What one year old needs to be interested in cooking at a stove?? Set her in a high chair and give her a plastic bowl and spoon and tell her to mix! She is infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Grabby has been called out on the chopsystovetop picture and look at her reply, it's a "thanks but no" kind of reply.
Wow! She does not get it at all does she. She can’t handle any advice or criticism. You can tell when she doesn’t like a comment as she starts with something like m ‘it’s a tricky one isn’t it’ she says it’s such a hard balance isn’t it?! No it’s not Rebecca. You don’t balance your child on a cooker whether it’s on or off and whether they are being held or not!! There is always a but from her too as if she is saying thank you, but I don’t need any advice from anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her reply to that poor lady couldn’t have been more dismissive. And that statement “it’s so hard to balance as a parent isn’t it?” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Errr, not really Grabby. I’d say it’s pretty bleeping basic to 99.9% of parents. Don’t let your one year old sit/play on top of the hob whilst it’s on. Just like don’t have a wood burning stove on and at child level with no fireguard around it. Don’t go on holiday to an Airbnb with 3 flights of stairs and no stair gates. Don’t dress your child in trousers so big for them that they’re likely to trip over. Don’t balance your baby in bike baskets just for photos for the ‘gram. Don’t allow your 13 year old to date a 24 year old grown man... oh wait. Yep. She’s that 0.1% that needs it spelling out 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Her mother’s bio says “wife and mum to 2 amazing children’ - I do wonder in what way they are amazing? 🧐 For grifting?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ben was NOT holding Freya. She was sat on the hob!

Her mother’s bio says “wife and mum to 2 amazing children’ - I do wonder in what way they are amazing? 🧐 For grifting?
I’ve often wondered too

Reactions: 8
It’s a ‘my baby is ten times more cleverer than yours and already knows not to touch the cooker or the unprotected the log burner’ reply.

No Grabs, Ben-pedalo is holding her back so she doesn’t hurt herself falling on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️

Leaving this screenshot here because I can see this becoming a point of contention: SHE IS SITTING ON YOUR HOB YOU THICK twit GRABBY - YOU ARE FOOLING NO-ONE HERE

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s a ‘my baby is ten times more cleverer than yours and already knows not to touch the cooker or the unprotected the log burner’ reply.
And when she realises that 'babies be babies' and for the next 18 years will always catch you off guard and do the unexpected without a moments notice.

Everyone thinks 'their kid would never' until they do! And then she's sat in A&E having to explain that yes, she did put her baby on top of a switched on hob/in a bike basket/surrounded by ice skate blades/around an unprotected log burner.

Im certainly not an over caution parent but being a parent really isn't that complicated with stuff like this. Just put your phone down and use your bloody brain grabby before she has a terrible accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My toddler loves watching us cook - but we either hold her (and keep a safe distance so she doesn't grab anything hot) or put her in her highchair! It's not that hard Grabby. You don't need to put her on the counter or on the bloody hob! They're unpredictable, have zero rational thought at this age - yes you can teach them, but it takes time and just because they listened once, doesn't mean they will listen the next time!

• Heart
My cousin was about 3 when he was popped on an electric hob for a few seconds. It wasn't even on, 'sensible' kid, small kitchen with little workspace. My aunt popped him on there while she got something out of the cupbaord, still with her arm around him.

He managed to turn the knob without her noticing and switched the hob on. Burned his bum and his trousers.

Quite clearly she wouldn't have put him there if she had thought for a second that he would know how to turn it on. But that's the point, you don't know until it's too late.

Grabby's gor her baby sat on top of a hob that's switched on, in use with a bloody frying pan. It takes a split second of typical spontaneous baby action and it's too late - she's possibly got life long burns.

How can she not see the problem there. No accident so far is luck, not a reflection of her understanding. It's her job to make sure that her child isn't put in a dangerous situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She doesn’t deserve kids if she’s going to be that blasé about their safety. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 9
Hi, I generally lurk on this thread as you all cover everything so well!! 👏👏

Julia is Julia Berolzheimer on Insta. I only discovered her via here but it's a lovely, really well curated account. I'm afraid RVK fares badly in comparison, the pumpkin door step being a perfect example ;)

This woman infuriated me like no other insta twit. She’s a literal bleeping idiot & that child is lucky she’s not burned. Stupid, irresponsible, risky thing to do. bleeping idiots honestly. Social services would do well to watch these two.

Reactions: 5
She just doesn't see the bigger picture doesn't she. Babies are very unpredictable and as quick a lightning. You can't protect them from everything and sometimes they have to learn the hard way but WHY would you willingly present an accident waiting to happen ffs. Bentos could've easily lurched to touch the hot frying pan/hob or even headbutted the tiled splash back. Grabbys got a perfectly fine #ad/pr sample {it's a bleeping freebie} stokke baby high chair Bentos could've been sat in near to where superdad Benpedo was cooking pumpkin pancakes.

And, don't even get me started on her patronizing response to the lady who took the time to post about her son. It's so dismissive. And she justifies with a, Benpedo was holding her... erm no he bleeping wasn't. His hand was supporting her back so she didn't roll backwards. Grabby also mentions about getting Bentos interested in cooking as some friends with older toddlers have and love doing... she seems to forget Bentos is only 15 months old 🤦‍♀️

Lastly, when is Grabby gonna baby proof that bloody stupidly placed log burner in the kitchen or is holidaying more of a priority.

Reactions: 13
This woman infuriated me like no other insta twit. She’s a literal bleeping idiot & that child is lucky she’s not burned. Stupid, irresponsible, risky thing to do. bleeping idiots honestly. Social services would do well to watch these two.
If social services weren't concerned with a 24 year old man hitting on a 13 year old girl on a school trip, I doubt a few gram pictures will be that high up their priority list.

However, if Freya did have an awful accident and then people made them aware of these stupid and reckless photos, they may have a very different opinion. She needs to take me care for her daughters sake.

She is awful though. Her response of 'accidents happen even if we wrapped them up in cotton wool' is pretty shocking. You're right Grabby, they do. But you don't need to make them even more likely by putting her literally on a hob whilst it's on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Julia Berolzheimer is proper escapism - but she is using her daughter as content too. It’s depressing and her account was far more interesting pre-baby.

Whoever said Becks was aiming for a Courtney Adamo feel was right. Except Becky’s photo was rubbish; Becky’s husband isn’t Courtney’s husband; and Becky’s was baby was in actual danger.

496E7A68-7141-4C64-9C42-8C04D0296F75.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Julia Berolzheimer is proper escapism - but she is using her daughter as content too. It’s depressing and her account was far more interesting pre-baby.

Whoever said Becks was aiming for a Courtney Adamo feel was right. Except Becky’s photo was rubbish; Becky’s husband isn’t Courtney’s husband; and Becky’s was baby was in actual danger.

View attachment 265844
I’d LOVE to see Grabbys Pinterest boards, it’ll be FULL of shots like this all pinned ready to recreate. It’s actually embarrassing

Reactions: 8
God, I can so imagine Ben being on the PTA when Freya is at school. 🤢🤢

That bloke should not be allowed anywhere near a school. And certainly not to help out on any school trips or swimming lessons.

• Sick

View attachment 265844
Can you imagine Benpecked with his top off in that Adamo pose. Apologies now for putting that thought in your heads 😂 couldn’t resist!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.