RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My absolute favourite was the one from last thread that I’m amazed didn’t have more votes - it was something like “seasonally affected, shartsuit selected, pergola neglected, Tupperware collected” if I remember rightly. I roared with laughter at that one! (Feel free to correct me if I’ve got it wrong, can’t remember who came up with it)
OMG!! The dreamy pergola!!! That won’t get finished till next spring now. Or did she realise what a shot idea it was

Reactions: 5
God almighty. What the actual duck is apple prep day?! Why does she act like she’s retired?! She is soooooooo boring with the same bleeping traditions EVERY SINGLE YEAR! Go to Waitrose and buy yourself a bottle of tequila and for once in your life let your hair down, get smashed and wake up not being able to remember a thing about the night before 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What would she be prepping that many apples for ? Let me guess - Apple butter. It’s doing the rounds in the Courtney Adamo Europe branch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What would she be prepping that many apples for ? Let me guess - Apple butter. It’s doing the rounds in the Courtney Adamo Europe branch.
So dull .. who even relates to her content ? Shes also getting fook all ads for anywhere decent. Horray

Reactions: 4
My absolute favourite was the one from last thread that I’m amazed didn’t have more votes - it was something like “seasonally affected, shartsuit selected, pergola neglected, Tupperware collected” if I remember rightly. I roared with laughter at that one! (Feel free to correct me if I’ve got it wrong, can’t remember who came up with it)
Please please pleaseeee can we use this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hungermama started it. Apple butter is very American so right up Grubby’s Avenue. Estherbabyccino has made some already. 😏

Reactions: 3
She got elemis pro marine cream? Well that's me looking for a new moisturiser. No way will I buy from elemis again.
Its cutting my nose off to spite my face but I dont give a tit.
I use several elemis products and I'm livid that they gift this to a precocious little cow like grabby.
I'm off to email their PR now.
Any response? I use Elemis and will be off elsewhere too

Any response? I use Elemis and will be off elsewhere too
Yes I messaged Keely Aydin and she responded today saying she fully understood where I was coming from and she would pass my complaint to their PR department.

I like keely, shes really very good.

Reactions: 5
ah that was me *takes a bow*
It was: Seasonally affected, pergola neglected, shartsuit selected, Tupperware collected.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes I messaged Keely Aydin and she responded today saying she fully understood where I was coming from and she would pass my complaint to their PR department.

I like keely, shes really very good.
I have seen Keely’s presentations on QVC and she is very good. Thank you for responding x

Reactions: 3
The latest 'Freya is *helping* to cook' post. Do my eyes deceive me or is she sitting ON TOP OF THE ACTUAL FRIGGING STOVE?!!!!! WHAT?!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The latest 'Freya is *helping* to cook' post. Do my eyes deceive me or is she sitting ON TOP OF THE ACTUAL FRIGGING STOVE?!!!!! WHAT?!!!!!!
I just came here to say the same effing thing!! Are they completely bonkers 😱😱😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
But you do know that Freya is the most clever baby EVER and is SO wise she knows not to lean over and burn herself #ohdreamyburns
I'm just gobsmacked at their stupidity! But #ohdreamyburns did make me 🤣

But you do know that Freya is the most clever baby EVER and is SO wise she knows not to lean over and burn herself #ohdreamyburns
She clearly knows it's dangerous by her comment on the story. Why would you own up to putting your child in such danger 😱 Indulging Freya's every whim!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.