RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t deserve kids if she’s going to be that blasé about their safety. Sorry not sorry.
I think we’re being generous calling it blasè, more like “yes officer I did place my 15 month old toddler on a hob that was switched on because I needed content and likes on the Gram...”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is Julia with the front door?
Grabby has been called out on the chopsystovetop picture and look at her reply, it's a "thanks but no" kind of reply.
This is awful and so passive aggressive as are every single one of her comments where she says something like 'it's a tough one isn't it' in her bleeping twee conversational tone.

She's basically saying the commenter is a bad parent but that her own life is so perfect that it will never happen to her. No way was Ben 'holding her', Freyas bum is firmly sat on the cooker next to a hot hob. At some point Ben would have needed two hands to tend to the pancakes and it would only take a second for Freya to lunge towards the hot pan herself.

Shes a disgrace.

Reactions: 18
This is awful and so passive aggressive as are every single one of her comments where she says something like 'it's a tough one isn't it' in her bleeping twee conversational tone.

She's basically saying the commenter is a bad parent but that her own life is so perfect that it will never happen to her. No way was Ben 'holding her', Freyas bum is firmly sat on the cooker next to a hot hob. At some point Ben would have needed two hands to tend to the pancakes and it would only take a second for Freya to lunge towards the hot pan herself.

Shes a disgrace.
Where is the pancake photo? Has she deleted it?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s an idiot. That woman has literally just said she was holding her child when it happened ‘oh Ben had hold of her so it’s fine’
If they actually wanted a learning tower they’d have bought one by now, you can pick them up second hand or there’s an ikea hack for about £30 which we did. As usual she’s waiting to see if her grabbing works first
She wants... wants,wants,wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the last week. Jesus. A hob. Literal flames, hot pans and a 15 month old. Yeah Grabby, it’s a tough old gig this parenting isn’t it. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: RVKloves #21 giant shartsuit, baby on hob, how can someone so filthy be such a snob?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The oven story didn't go unnoticed yesterday. Her followers have dropped again.

Reactions: 13
If she drops another 15 followers, that should bring her to 94.6 🎊

Just finally caught up on the thread, couldn't wait to see the reaction to that hob photo.
For all the stupid stuff she has done for the gram, why the hell hasn't Benpecked said no? No to sitting their child on the hob? Those two are so blind.

Of course, the cynic in me thinks that the hob probably wasn't on, Benpecked probably can't cook and it was all staged.
Just as embarrassing to admit to as being a bloody awful care giver (if it was on).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will never , ever understand how she has such a huge amount of followers. The woman is fake, deranged, & clearly has been groomed & pandered to her whole life.

What is this outfit?! I have a big dislike of trainers with trainer socks on show at the best of times but then with this skirt?! Pinterest gone very wrong again
Atleast her canoes are covered up abs we haven’t got to look at actual hoofs

• Haha
What is this outfit?! I have a big dislike of trainers with trainer socks on show at the best of times but then with this skirt?! Pinterest gone very wrong again
I noticed the trainer socks too. #fashionfail

• Haha
I saw the sock too and thought eww, she’s missed the mark again.

Trainers with a dress is a classic look - it should be effortless. I always think it works best with spotless white trainers. Definitely no visible socks.

Becky has paired white socks and velcro trainers with a dress and she looks like a very oversized toddler. I wonder if she did a spin for her friends and proudly said, “Look at my twirly skirt!” 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.