RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your husband earned 10 x more than anyone’s would you be selling old shoes on Instagram? 🤨
No way, you'd give them to charity and stop being such a tight ass!!

Someone as busy and wealthy as she claims to be, you'd think she wouldn't be bothered with all the hassle of packaging them up and posting them.

It's actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
No way, you'd give them to charity and stop being such a tight ass!!

Someone as busy and wealthy as she claims to be, you'd think she would be bothered with all the hassle of packaging them up and posting them.

It's actually embarrassing.
I feel like her shoes would stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The house is filthy
She didn’t even clean the cupboard when she threw all the plastic back in it!
And that boot room 😰 why is it full of kitchen stuff
No wonder she’s had mice
She lives like a teenager, which says it all really

Reactions: 11
I can't believe the state of this woman's house I was so shocked at the cupboards utility room and baby drawers. Just awful. More interested in fancy pics for the gram but the house is absolutely dire.

Reactions: 12
I’m shocked there are loads of crumbs and bits all over the bottom shelf in the after photo!

F7C9D8B7-29BD-41F0-A801-931D619ADCB6.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
FFS, All that’s pretty has blocked me because I left a comment on grabbys Venice post , I wasn’t even rude , cheeky cow 😖

• Wow
  • Haha
Does grabs ever actually support small businesses from her own pocket not just gifted!?

Reactions: 5
Alll
FFS, All that’s pretty has blocked me because I left a comment on grabbys Venice post , I wasn’t even rude , cheeky cow 😖
All that's pretty blocked me last year and I have no idea why
You're not missing anything, shes a vacuous prick.

• Haha
Can’t put my finger on why, but I look at those messy photos and think they really show the child in her. I am a tidy person but still have the classic Monika cupboard! But who has cupboards like that in a kitchen. And as others have said doesn’t even clean the shelves!!! Why she would share them I don’t know. But it reminded me of a few weeks ago when she thought nothing of admitting to everyone she leaves food on the plates before putting in the dishwasher 🤢🤢🤢 It all just confirms what we say here that she posts all these ‘pretty’ pictures. Yet in reality the house is filthy and she thinks nothing of it

Reactions: 10
she is a child in an adults world. Those cupboards are an embarrassment and don’t make her in the slightest bit relatable. She has one child and no job - what exactly does she do all day? does she literally just take the clean Laundry and shove it in the drawer ? I dread to imagine the layers of dust on shelves or limescale in bathrooms.

one of my greatest pleasures as a mum is buying nice things for my kids and keeping them nice. It teaches respect but also I’m a huge advocate of tidy home - tidy mind, it promotes calmness.

and we give almost everything we don’t need to local families or charity shops. I honestly can’t believe that she has the audacity to sell her Dirty old shoes. Who does that ? She has no compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t put my finger on why, but I look at those messy photos and think they really show the child in her. I am a tidy person but still have the classic Monika cupboard! But who has cupboards like that in a kitchen. And as others have said doesn’t even clean the shelves!!! Why she would share them I don’t know. But it reminded me of a few weeks ago when she thought nothing of admitting to everyone she leaves food on the plates before putting in the dishwasher 🤢🤢🤢 It all just confirms what we say here that she posts all these ‘pretty’ pictures. Yet in reality the house is filthy and she thinks nothing of it
I thought the same too. The way things were just randomly shoved in the cupboard clearly by her and it got to that state before she even realised, it’s not like she’s lacking for cupboard space for three people. She didn’t have all the time that others had during lockdown because other than less holidays her life didn’t change at all, why is she talking about being frozen? She has no compassion for what most other people were going through during lockdown. She could still devote her time to looking after her child in her spacious house and garden and enjoy “dreamy” walks in the countryside, most of us could only dream of that reality.

It’s just embarrassing really, even more so when you realise that she doesn’t even see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope the “work hard” quote translates to getting that filthy house cleaned!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't believe she's selling her old shoes for such a huge price and that people are buying them! I'd bet they were gifted in the first place which makes it extra tight.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.