RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she does but not equivalent to the gift value or anywhere near close. She’ll donate an amount that the accountants tell her helps offset taxes.
the virtue signalling of this and the way she mentions it in the image captions is just so vulgar.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I reckon she does but not equivalent to the gift value or anywhere near close. She’ll donate an amount that the accountants tell her helps offset taxes.
the virtue signalling of this and the way she mentions it in the image captions is just so vulgar.
She absolutely doesn’t donate anywhere close to the value. A tenner I bet

Reactions: 8
It’s embarrassing- so trashy to constantly say you’re giving to charity. It’s also obvious she went for ‘big charities’ rather than all the small local charities which were suggested, so she wouldn’t be called out / noticed when she failed to donate anything!

Reactions: 10
Prove it Grabby you tight cow! I still doubt you part with a penny!
That cream is £160 :eek::eek: and sold out everywhere... no way would that tight arse wanker cough up even a tenner let alone an eye watering £160. WHY WHY WHY are these companies producing charity stuff and giving the stuff away for nowt to instagrabbing twats 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That cream is £160 :eek::eek: and sold out everywhere... no way would that tight arse wanker cough up even a tenner let alone an eye watering £160. WHY WHY WHY are these companies producing charity stuff and giving the stuff away for nowt to instagrabbing twats 🤬
I don’t understand how it’s for charity yet they gift it. Seems pointless

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She won’t even pay for a decent hair cut. No way in hell is she donating £160 to Tommy’s for the full value of that face cream!!

Reactions: 10
Exactly........ it's so wrong. Especially in the current financial climate.......give it to Frontline workers as someone said a couple of days ago regarding something else that was given.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely this. And the virtue signalling turns my stomach. There is no way she donates anywhere near close to the value of gifted things she received. It runs into the thousands every year and I guarantee she donates less than £100 per annum. She also earns a fair whack from all the affiliate links she posts and aaaaallllll of that is free money.

Reactions: 13
So she manages to tag Tommy’s when talking about the candle but not when she talks about her donations... well dodge.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
bleeping grim.
I’m horrified. She’s a dirty madam

Absolutely this. And the virtue signalling turns my stomach. There is no way she donates anywhere near close to the value of gifted things she received. It runs into the thousands every year and I guarantee she donates less than £100 per annum. She also earns a fair whack from all the affiliate links she posts and aaaaallllll of that is free money.
Definitely less than £100! Shameful

Reactions: 5
She got elemis pro marine cream? Well that's me looking for a new moisturiser. No way will I buy from elemis again.
Its cutting my nose off to spite my face but I dont give a tit.
I use several elemis products and I'm livid that they gift this to a precocious little cow like grabby.
I'm off to email their PR now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe she actually bought it? I’ve noticed before that she’s bought the odd thing that other influencers have been gifted, not sure if it’s because she’s been influenced or if it is to make her look like one of the popular crowd? If I’m being kind I think influenced but if I’m being honest it’s trying to look like she’s being gifted with others.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.