RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time reader. Seen so many beggy posts from ‘influencers’, that stupid reading app they keep promoting. None of them will use it, all for the pennies!
People are waking up, read this on my Instagram this morning. Desperate for a like from hoppy home but looks like people are catching on.
Never new about grabby and dyptique, no shame
I unfollowed hoppy home a couple of years ago as she was being gifted so much it made me cringe

Reactions: 6
In the news today - Covid infections rising steeply in affluent, white under 35s. How long till Grabby tests positive?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
First time poster, long time reader. Seen so many beggy posts from ‘influencers’, that stupid reading app they keep promoting. None of them will use it, all for the pennies!
People are waking up, read this on my Instagram this morning. Desperate for a like from hoppy home but looks like people are catching on.
Never new about grabby and dyptique, no shame
Hey......that was me last week......first time poster long time reader ! I just had to join.....needed to have somewhere to let off steam !

She admitted that she sold it?
She put it on stories 🤔 - making me think now did she sell it or give it. She never gives anything 🤨

In the news today - Covid infections rising steeply in affluent, white under 35s. How long till Grabby tests positive?
Yes......she beefs to get a grip.

Hey......that was me last week......first time poster long time reader ! I just had to join.....needed to have somewhere to let off steam !

She put it on stories 🤔 - making me think now did she sell it or give it. She never gives anything 🤨

Yes......she beefs to get a grip.
Needs to get a grip! 🙃

Reactions: 4
Yes if you look at the plum and Ashby stories you can see some people are saying it was gifted. What’s the point of gifting something that’s supposed to be sold to raise money for charity?
Yes here are some of the huns that received a ‘gifted’ charity item! 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see her most favourite cookbook people {Leon} are doing a range of ready meals at Sainsburys, how long before Grabby does an #ad/#gifted/#PRsample for them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything is rosey again. Thank duck for that(!). It didn’t take long at all did it? 🙄
Beat me to it ! Just screen shot it ! Ohhhh fo goodness sake it must have taken all of seconds to plonk those pumpkins on the door steps ! What is she on ! It's a bloody hard life for her.

Reactions: 5
Everything is rosey again. Thank duck for that(!). It didn’t take long at all did it? 🙄
That prick spent the entire weekend decorating her bleeping doorstep with autumn allotment gluts :oops::oops::oops: I must be doing something wrong, as I spent the weekend working. Think I need to rake some autumnal leaves into a pile out the front and pick some holly with berries to finish off the display :LOL:🍂🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s terrible. They should have declined and donated the cost!
Absolutely disgusting!

That prick spent the entire weekend decorating her bleeping doorstep with autumn allotment gluts :oops::oops::oops: I must be doing something wrong, as I spent the weekend working. Think I need to rake some autumnal leaves into a pile out the front and pick some holly with berries to finish off the display :LOL:🍂🍁
Yes and don't forget to wear your hunters and checked scarf while you do it ! Ohhhh just had a thought......she'll soon be getting that bobble hat out. What does she look like it in 🙄

I see her most favourite cookbook people {Leon} are doing a range of ready meals at Sainsburys, how long before Grabby does an #ad/#gifted/#PRsample for them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :censored:
Ohhhh noooo ! What do you fink she'll be given 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
she finished the display at the weekend?!

FFS. I could have closed my eyes. Opened a sack of random crappy pumpkins. Dropped said sack. Opened my eyes. TA DA.

30 seconds later I've done my display, better than Grabbathons. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Display”?! It looks like a bag has split and half her Waitrose shop spilled out onto the steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So other than her glut of courgettes, Grabby’s allotment that is supposed to be for growing food has produced flowers for her to fanny about making flat lays, and some FUGLY pumpkins she will leave to rot on her doorstep. The one at the back looks more like an ovarian cyst.

duck. My. Life.

• Haha
Just what the world needs during a global pandemic, with the economy tanking, unemployment rocketing - a doorstep flat lay of some manky pumpkins.
Imagine being Grabby’s neighbours - watching her carry these out, faffing about arranging them and then taking photos of her compost heap of mouldy vegetables. They must have a field day watching her antics 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.