RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed that after the RVK travel saga!! I’ve been blocked by @Carasuthers and @thehomethatmademe for tagging them in the Instagram pictures of her tweets 😂😂😂😂

Grabsy off out and hairdressers booked for next week. Decided not to bother isolating then hun?
Did someone not tell her that hairdressers reopened 3 months ago??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just noticed that after the RVK travel saga!! I’ve been blocked by @Carasuthers and @thehomethatmademe for tagging them in the Instagram pictures of her tweets 😂😂😂😂

They are all cut from the same cloth. Greedy, self-absorbed and so desperate for likes and followers and freebies that they are detached from any form of normality or reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are all cut from the same cloth. Greedy, self-absorbed and so desperate for likes and followers and freebies that they are detached from any form of normality or reality.
Pretty much everything Carasuthers has posted since the birth of her son has been #ad #affiliated in fact most of the stuff in her house is #ad #gifted

Reactions: 12
Well the candles that are in collaboration with Elle (feathering the empty nest) and Plum & Ashby for Tommy’s have sold out so it’ll be interesting to see if Rebeccas one shows up on her page/stories that she said she bought...

Reactions: 6
Well the candles that are in collaboration with Elle (feathering the empty nest) and Plum & Ashby for Tommy’s have sold out so it’ll be interesting to see if Rebeccas one shows up on her page/stories that she said she bought...
i don’t think she said she bought it, she just signposted to it in the midst of an aff link signposting spree of things that “she loves”.

Prepared to eat my words though if she did buy it but if she has it will just be to continue with her virtue signalling.

Reactions: 4
Ah boo, I was going to get one on payday! I mean great for Tommy’s though!

i don’t think she said she bought it, she just signposted to it in the midst of an aff link signposting spree of things that “she loves”.

Prepared to eat my words though if she did buy it but if she has it will just be to continue with her virtue signalling.
She definitely said she had bought it

Reactions: 4
She probably did cough up to suck up to Elle and show her charitable side. Lily Pebbles bought one and she never coughs up for anything.

Reactions: 8

@thehomethatmademe is another begging instatwat. Her stupid baby mock-posh voice on her stories is insufferable. I unfollowed after her story about the “cat living his best disabled life”, urgh.

The poor kid with that name has been working from 20 weeks gestation.
🤣😂 almost as long as Frey-bey-finally-walking-squidlet-chops

Last edited:
  • Haha
They are gifted
Yes if you look at the plum and Ashby stories you can see some people are saying it was gifted. What’s the point of gifting something that’s supposed to be sold to raise money for charity?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@thehomethatmademe is another begging instatwat. Her stupid baby mock-posh voice on her stories is insufferable. I unfollowed after her story about the “cat living his best disabled life”, urgh.

🤣😂 almost as long as Frey-bey-finally-walking-squidlet-chops
They are all the same.......all the Insta huns! 🤢 in it for themselves. All bloody shallow!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes if you look at the plum and Ashby stories you can see some people are saying it was gifted. What’s the point of gifting something that’s supposed to be sold to raise money for charity?
I totally agree. I have asked the question as to why gifting was necessary when elle has a huge following and gifting surely wouldnt have been required.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That is why my friends, I would never buy one. Better to just donate to Tommy’s instead. Let them all think on their actions and live with their conscious 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I totally agree. I have asked the question as to why gifting was necessary when elle has a huge following and gifting surely wouldnt have been required.
I'm sure there's no need. I certainly won't buy Plumb and Ashby now (not that I do - I have one of their candles that was given 😂 to me as a Birthday pressie and the smell isn't great).👎

She probably did cough up to suck up to Elle and show her charitable side. Lily Pebbles bought one and she never coughs up for anything.
It's all the sucking up that gets me! Also Grabby was once given a Dyptique candle and never used it! She ubded up putting it on that What RVK loves account and sold it ! Wtf !!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
First time poster, long time reader. Seen so many beggy posts from ‘influencers’, that stupid reading app they keep promoting. None of them will use it, all for the pennies!
People are waking up, read this on my Instagram this morning. Desperate for a like from hoppy home but looks like people are catching on.
Never new about grabby and dyptique, no shame

Attachments

• Heart
She’s very quiet. Planning her next sympathy post I bet seeing as we saw right through yesterday’s crap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure there's no need. I certainly won't buy Plumb and Ashby now (not that I do - I have one of their candles that was given 😂 to me as a Birthday pressie and the smell isn't great).👎

It's all the sucking up that gets me! Also Grabby was once given a Dyptique candle and never used it! She ubded up putting it on that What RVK loves account and sold it ! Wtf !!!!
She admitted that she sold it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.