RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a twit. I’ve called her out on my stories (but I only have 850 followers, so it won’t make much difference I’m afraid ☹)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
what a twit. I’ve called her out on my stories (but I only have 850 followers, so it won’t make much difference I’m afraid ☹)
Yes.......I don't have many followers either ! Plus all the 'biggies' stick togethe. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I see she shared Elle from feathering the empty nests candle. You’re not fooling anyone grabby, no way you’ve paid £26 for that candle!! But then, surely she wouldn’t have been gifted one of its for charity? 🤔

On a different note, is anyone else desperate to know what Elle has named her daughter?!

Reactions: 9
most of what’s on the picture as outcomes don’t even apply to her or she has decided to flout them anyway. There’s barely anything on there that actually applies to her.
Exactly.......all for show !

I see she shared Elle from feathering the empty nests candle. You’re not fooling anyone grabby, no way you’ve paid £26 for that candle!! But then, surely she wouldn’t have been gifted one of its for charity? 🤔

On a different note, is anyone else desperate to know what Elle has named her daughter?!
Honestly she doesn't give a dam !

Reactions: 2
Yep she's back on it again! All about the Virus - Makes you laugh really.......this time last week she was in Venice 😡
This all stems from uncertainty, she likes to be in control.... and control everything....

Reactions: 7
I noticed the Suffolk nest has gone private - perhaps Grabby Shares-a-lot should take note

• Wow
  • Haha
Well she is make some big donations to Tommy’s.... ahem!
I don’t believe for a second that she’s donating the full value of her gifts to Tommy’s. it’s the way she manages to tag every other brand, but never tags Tommy’s correctly. Also, we all know she reads her, someone comments we haven’t seen the Pikler for a while, low and behold she posts a photo. We say Benpecked never works, 2 days later there’s a photo of the Mcmuffin clan with their laptops having a “working” breakfast. There’s no way she wouldn’t want to show us if she was donating the full amount. Go on Grabs, prove us wrong! 😜😏

Edit: oh and we don’t mean the next time you get gifted something that costs a tenner 😂 I want to see a full donation made for something £50 plus please!!

Probably why we haven’t seen as many #ads lately. Now she’s committed to having to donate for everything she’s gifted, she probably thinks nah thanks! Like the pikler she admitted in her blog was overpriced!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The one you've circled, her whole house is based off a copy of pintrest and every other instahun, she makes my tit itch.
100% to this 🙌
How they call themselves influencers 🙄. It’s all copied and constantly asking for everyone else’s opinions to make decisions 🙄

Reactions: 5
10x worse 😅

Why are Boden and Joules such popular aspirational brands? I feel like I've missed something. Been into these places a couple of times and it's all so drab and mumsy? Give me Marks and Spencer any day, mumsy it may be but definitely less pretentious and instahunny.
I agree, what is all the fuss about?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
10x worse 😅

Why are Boden and Joules such popular aspirational brands? I feel like I've missed something. Been into these places a couple of times and it's all so drab and mumsy? Give me Marks and Spencer any day, mumsy it may be but definitely less pretentious and instahunny.
Hate those 2 brands. Proper granny clothes

• Haha
Her teeth are worse than Grabby's!!
And another one like Hunter and Heels who seems to find it impossible not to grin inanely whilst talking 🙄🤮
Definitely!!!! What is it with all the grinning. They could start an Osmonds tribute band 😁

10x worse 😅

Yes..... they are awful ! M&S at least have a few trendy bits ! Jules is for the wannabes trying to be part of the Surrey set with Pearl earrings. Yaaaaa ! 🤢

100% to this 🙌
How they call themselves influencers 🙄. It’s all copied and constantly asking for everyone else’s opinions to make decisions 🙄
Every single style/home account copies ! Same hats 😆same boots🙄same bags 🥱 then the home.....same dark statement wall, usually a green sofa or grey sofa. Peg rails, ohhhh and The utility/boot room ! 😂🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
When those F&M baskets became a fashion accessory for every insta home I used mine as a hamper and gifted it to the in laws 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
When those F&M baskets became a fashion accessory for every insta home I used mine as a hamper and gifted it to the in laws 😂
Ohhhh ! 😂🙈 I have one......BUT I had it before I was on IG pheeew ! It was a gift for a special birthday (I couldn't get rid !) 😒

Reactions: 3
Grabsy off out and hairdressers booked for next week. Decided not to bother isolating then hun?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.