RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tights she's teamed with those bleeping bloomers look awful... doesn't look cute or loveable, they look bleeping stupid! But then this is the same twit that wears a dress over jeans 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂
I thought that too ! Bentos looked like the Court Jester! Just needed a three pointy hat with bells on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Freya. The bloomers and tights combo is so so awful. Put the girl in a cute top with animals on and some leggings ffs.

I wonder up till what age Grabby will dictate what Freya wears? I can so imagine her forcing 14 year old Freya to wear sack dresses and dreamy ugly flipper sandals when the poor girl just wants to wear jeans from topshop and a top that isn't completely shapeless!

Reactions: 11
Latest grid pic.... since January she’s posted four others at the exact same angle, exact same look/composition. Some day time, some night time but essentially the same photo. Her life, and content, literally is Groundhog Day. I don’t know if I just notice it more but I swear she’s getting worse!

Reactions: 12
Latest grid pic.... since January she’s posted four others at the exact same angle, exact same look/composition. Some day time, some night time but essentially the same photo. Her life, and content, literally is Groundhog Day. I don’t know if I just notice it more but I swear she’s getting worse!
‘Kind of cold’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
So yesterday she was so glad it's this time of year again, today she's feeling sad that it's the end of summer and it's now cold and dark outside 🙈😂 I can't keep up 😱😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ooh Frey Bentos has started the classic toddler early waking 😁 She’ll be asking for a gifted gro clock next! My first woke by 5.30 every day for 18 months! I thought RVk liked getting up early though???

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So yesterday she was so glad it's this time of year again, today she's feeling sad that it's the end of summer and it's now cold and dark outside 🙈😂 I can't keep up 😱😅😅
As someone said before, her happy pills must have kicked in 😂 maybe she snorts a line of pumpkin spice?

Ooh Frey Bentos has started the classic toddler early waking 😁 She’ll be asking for a gifted gro clock next! My first woke by 5.30 every day for 18 months! I thought RVk liked getting up early though???
I thought the same! Then realised it was because she could turn it into a brag, getting all her steps in past the M25 before normal people get up. Not so much of an achievement when all you have to do is run after a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Freya. The bloomers and tights combo is so so awful. Put the girl in a cute top with animals on and some leggings ffs.

I wonder up till what age Grabby will dictate what Freya wears? I can so imagine her forcing 14 year old Freya to wear sack dresses and dreamy ugly flipper sandals when the poor girl just wants to wear jeans from topshop and a top that isn't completely shapeless!
She’ll be married off by then! Like mother, like daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Playing the mental health card again this morning on her stories! 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She finks she’s ever so relatable by posting that. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She will never stop being a head because she’s has people enabling her. We have to just lump it really don’t we?!

Reactions: 4
“Travel abroad linked to higher chance of testing positive for Covid, says ONS”
Who would have thought...???
🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.