RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't have put it better myself ! All the 'wanbabe' under 6,000 have the same stuff. White wooden barn stars, tippex nails, even the same bloody colour of dog (oops sorry.....pup !). As for the padded ottomam (coffee table) 🥱 Definitely her Influencer Days are numbered. Tge only thing is I will start pulling my eyes out of their sockets if Blooming Niki takes over - anyone else feel them same? 🥱
Is she the one who is the Hunters & Heels wannabe?

First apple cake of the season. Jesus wept. Her life is defined by the seasons. Sad twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Couldn't have put it better myself ! All the 'wanbabe' under 6,000 have the same stuff. White wooden barn stars, tippex nails, even the same bloody colour of dog (oops sorry.....pup !). As for the padded ottomam (coffee table) 🥱 Definitely her Influencer Days are numbered. Tge only thing is I will start pulling my eyes out of their sockets if Blooming Niki takes over - anyone else feel them same? 🥱
Wow I hadn't come across her before your post, so I went for a look. Just awful, every blinking post is an Ad practically, why would anyone follow her? It's like when you buy Vogue and have 13 pages of Ads before you get to a blouse! No thanks.*

*For clarity I only ever glanced at Vogue in the Doctors waiting room. I'm more F&F than F&M and more Rice Krispies than Reiss to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s probably a narcissist
I think a lot of these influences are exactly that. Victoria Emes the other day made me side eye her when she, and I paraphrase, was grateful she had this career where 'we' all just wanted her to make us laugh. For the love of God.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
First apple cake of the season. Jesus wept. Her life is defined by the seasons. Sad twit
It's just an endless cycle of mundane tit that's the 'first' of every season. First dahlia, first pumpkin, first apple cake, first bleeping tit photo of ice skates. She has absolutely nothing else to live her life by.

Reactions: 18
It's just an endless cycle of mundane tit that's the 'first' of every season. First dahlia, first pumpkin, first apple cake, first bleeping tit photo of ice skates. She has absolutely nothing else to live her life by.
Those bleeping skates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to ice skate every winter as a child as I grew up in an area that had local ponds that froze over. I haven’t skated since. I can’t see her taking Bentos to actually skate as she doesn’t do it herself.

Reactions: 6
Is she the one who is the Hunters & Heels wannabe?

Yes.......gurning at the camera.....waffling on about faffing. All her wardrobe is gifted by Boden and she probably leaves a trace of Jo Malone when sh e leaves the room. She just loves herself 🙄 - yep bloody Appe cake spam here we come ! Ohhhh and her hats.....Jesus wept ! I get a few funny looks walking around our village with a hat sporting a feather in it 😂

Wow I hadn't come across her before your post, so I went for a look. Just awful, every blinking post is an Ad practically, why would anyone follow her? It's like when you buy Vogue and have 13 pages of Ads before you get to a blouse! No thanks.*

*For clarity I only ever glanced at Vogue in the Doctors waiting room. I'm more F&F than F&M and more Rice Krispies than Reiss to be honest.
I know.......ad for this ad for that ! Agree Vogue and Tatler doctors and dentist reading matter only ! 😂🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Wow, such blatant ‘copying’ of Hunters & Heels ..let’s not go there!

WTF “...poised ready to drink..” 😂 from which planet do these people hail please???

Its all such bollocks!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

WTF “...poised ready to drink..” 😂 from which planet do these people hail please???

Its all such bollocks!
Isnt it just ! The other week she was singing and dancing in her kitchen was soooo cringe worthy. Planet 'I'm so WONDERFUL'

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Its all such bollocks!
EW! What the actual?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah Niki, I dont know her, honestly don’t claim to know much about her at all, but she is a friend of friends of mine, and apparently she’s really sweet IRL. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes.......gurning at the camera.....waffling on about faffing. All her wardrobe is gifted by Boden and she probably leaves a trace of Jo Malone when sh e leaves the room. She just loves herself 🙄 - yep bloody Appe cake spam here we come ! Ohhhh and her hats.....Jesus wept ! I get a few funny looks walking around our village with a hat sporting a feather in it 😂

I know.......ad for this ad for that ! Agree Vogue and Tatler doctors and dentist reading matter only ! 😂🙄🥱
Lol I remember buying Vogue once when I was about 15 thinking I was so grown up and sophisticated and I was really confused when I opened it because over half of it seemed to be ads. I thought I had maybe bought the wrong version!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.