RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😯 I didn’t think there could be anyone more annoying than Grabby, but I think Blooming Niki may just have managed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I think she's done for. The trouble with living in a Pinterest board is that 000's of other gormless sheep have identikit boards. So every Nicki, Becky and Katie* have the same bastard kitchen look with the same stools. The same Loaf sofa and big eff off padded stool as coffee table.

I'm so over everything being bland, greige and twee. Every baby and their brother in law has a lame arse rainbow weaving on the wall and a blush pink 'bring your own strangulation device' hanging over their Romanian orphanage cots.if I see one more pair of baby Hunters lined up as a pregnancy reveal I may papercut myself to death with a copy of Scandi magazine (as seen on Readly)

Graburpa likes to think she's a great photographer and that this will be enough as she posts the same old shots again and again. Her bubble has been punctured, it's the final countdown back to obscurity I fear.
Amazing 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 3
Lol I remember buying Vogue once when I was about 15 thinking I was so grown up and sophisticated and I was really confused when I opened it because over half of it seemed to be ads. I thought I had maybe bought the wrong version!
So true........just Ad ad ad !!! The gram in magazine form 😂

Omg 😯 I didn’t think there could be anyone more annoying than Grabby, but I think Blooming Niki may just have managed it!
I rest my case ! 🙌

Hang on a minute. If mumma k bought this then how is it an Ad/Aff?!
Grabby is on FIRE with her swipe ups today. I wonder how many items are out of stock 🙄
I’d like to know that too. Her mum gets the money? Liberty London Girl did something similar with a dog bed she said her sister bought her.

Nah, surely it’s just grabs that gets the money? Someone on here explained how #aff Works a few threads ago (I think!) and basically grabs will be set up on a scheme that allows her to #aff a whole loads of businesses, she doesn’t even need to physically have an item in her possession to #aff it. So Amazon or whoever will also be part of the scheme And once she has been accepted into it she can link them via a swipe up to get your commission 😡 it’s why influenzas do the whole ‘I was just Browsing and really like this, this and this‘ with swipe ups on stuff they haven’t even bought.

Ps just a heads up Grabs, you will hate Schitts Creek. It’s brilliantly funny but absolutely not something you would enjoy so please don’t pretend to like it just to sound relevant.

Reactions: 12
Couldn't have put it better myself ! All the 'wanbabe' under 6,000 have the same stuff. White wooden barn stars, tippex nails, even the same bloody colour of dog (oops sorry.....pup !). As for the padded ottomam (coffee table) 🥱 Definitely her Influencer Days are numbered. Tge only thing is I will start pulling my eyes out of their sockets if Blooming Niki takes over - anyone else feel them same? 🥱
Blooming Niki is a total joke. She puts *too* much effort in, and it’s cringeworthy as hell. I’ll be digging mine out with a fork if she gets any worse. Talk about car crash! Notwithstanding the sick making arse licking she does across other big accounts 🤮 She’s edging towards 10k so we can get her her own feed before long!

Oh she’s the pits. She thinks she’s Cindy Crawford and to me looks like Cruella de Ville - those teeth! I’ve been chatting with people over on a Huntersandheels thread {as she so obviously is a fan girl of her} the feeling is very mutual. I don’t know how she’s got so many followers as she’s just horrendous!

Apple cake baking and autumn hydrangeas = autumn chores 🙄 What planet is she on?!!
And she's set Benpecked to paint the windows...lucky old Ben!! Oh dreamy autumn 🎃🍁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Blooming Niki is a total joke. She puts *too* much effort in, and it’s cringeworthy as hell. I’ll be digging mine out with a fork if she gets any worse. Talk about car crash! Notwithstanding the sick making arse licking she does across other big accounts 🤮 She’s edging towards 10k so we can get her her own feed before long!

Oh she’s the pits. She thinks she’s Cindy Crawford and to me looks like Cruella de Ville - those teeth! I’ve been chatting with people over on a Huntersandheels thread {as she so obviously is a fan girl of her} the feeling is very mutual. I don’t know how she’s got so many followers as she’s just horrendous!
Ohhh I know......talk about 'brown nosing' the big accounts. No idea how she's got so many........bought maybe ! There's even an event coming up that was on her stories last week......the Surrey set I think are organising it. How to grow your account- desperation or what ?

Apple cake baking and autumn hydrangeas = autumn chores 🙄 What planet is she on?!!
And she's set Benpecked to paint the windows...lucky old Ben!! Oh dreamy autumn 🎃🍁
Yes......seemingly she had to shove the chopped apples in the end. Forgot to add them in the mix! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh I know......talk about 'brown nosing' the big accounts. No idea how she's got so many........bought maybe ! There's even an event coming up that was on her stories last week......the Surrey set I think are organising it. How to grow your account- desperation or what ?

Yes......seemingly she had to shove the chopped apples in the end. Forgot to add them in the mix! 😂🙄
Yes, can't even get a simple recipe right 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
She’s so predictable she makes my teeth itch. I’m so relieved it hydrangea season again 🙄 best bunch everrrrrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How on earth is that blooming niki getting clothes sent from Joules and Boden and Baukjen with less than 10k followers?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
"I'm so happy it's this time if year again"

Her meds have clearly kicked in because she just spent all of summer weeping every time she saw a rain cloud, and flew to Italy in January during coronavirus and those horrific bushfires to avoid British winter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.