RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure someone mentioned the climbing frame hasn’t been pictured in a while a few pages back. Lo and behold she posts a photo of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A randomly possessive Saturday’s for reasons best known to Grabby.
Great mysteries of the world: (1) how Grabby got a law degree and (2) made a ‘career’ out of writing a blog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hunters & Heels arse crawling, and another twit from planet bollocks! Christ these people🙄😂
The one you've circled, her whole house is based off a copy of pintrest and every other instahun, she makes my tit itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more I read Grabby's drivel and terrible grammar and don’t even get me started on the wanky, curly brackets (these aren’t just any brackets these are rvk loves brackets) the more stunned I am that she has a law degree from LSE. Has her brain turned to marshmallow fluff since she hasn’t used it (no real job)? Or did she have some help (Team McMuffin writing those essays for her/Benpecked/paying some poor sap to write them?!)

Edited to add: She probably watched Legally Blonde and thought that if that’s what being a lawyer was then she was all for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to ice skate every winter as a child as I grew up in an area that had local ponds that froze over. I haven’t skated since. I can’t see her taking Bentos to actually skate as she doesn’t do it herself.
It’d be like cross-country skiing if she went skating with those massive flippers of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’d be like cross-country skiing if she went skating with those massive flippers of hers
😁 ooh that’s an idea, she could go cross country skiing with Bentos carried on her front. Will use up lots of calories. Or maybe they could go to Alaska and go dog sledding. Or, a sleigh ride oe’er the snow, laughing all the way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How do you know if something has been aff linked on Instagram folks?

This is really bothering me. Old Grabs can’t tag Tommy’s when she’s mentioning her “donations” for the freebies pr samples but has managed it fine here sandwiched between all the dreamy aff links to eBay. I want to be wrong but can’t help but wonder if she’s aff linked the charity candle which is just a
new low if she has...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The more I read Grabby's drivel and terrible grammar and don’t even get me started on the wanky, curly brackets (these aren’t just any brackets these are rvk loves brackets) the more stunned I am that she has a law degree from LSE. Has her brain turned to marshmallow fluff since she hasn’t used it (no real job)? Or did she have some help (Team McMuffin writing those essays for her/Benpecked/paying some poor sap to write them?!)

Edited to add: She probably watched Legally Blonde and thought that if that’s what being a lawyer was then she was all for it!
I think she had help from Benpecked. Must have done.

Reactions: 5
How do you know if something has been aff linked on Instagram folks?

This is really bothering me. Old Grabs can’t tag Tommy’s when she’s mentioning her “donations” for the freebies pr samples but has managed it fine here sandwiched between all the dreamy aff links to eBay. I want to be wrong but can’t help but wonder if she’s aff linked the charity candle which is just a
new low if she has...
It usually says “awin” or “rstyle” in the url bar when you click an aff link, she didn’t aff link the candle (I only
Swiped up coz never in a month of Sunday’s would I be spending £26 on a plum and Ashby candle)

This should more correctly read ‘a round up of some affiliate links’.

Lots of links to eBay as she needs her pennies for Christmas. I think eBay might be around 10% commission but I could be reading that wrongly as my day job doesn’t involve grifting.

57410EA6-5761-4FD8-93AD-54F6413A865E.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It usually says “awin” or “rstyle” in the url bar when you click an aff link, she didn’t aff link the candle (I only
Swiped up coz never in a month of Sunday’s would I be spending £26 on a plum and Ashby candle)
Too right! Although do we really believe she has? You would think she would prioritise some proper fitting clothes for Bentos over a candle...

Just a cry for help! I'm a newby on here ! How do you comment and attached someone else's comment (like above !?) Please !!!! I'm pressing stuff and crossing my fingers ! 🤔

View attachment 254453

Worked this out ! The chair in this photo was gifted by Liberty ! 🤬
They must have given her the most disgusting one in the shop. That’s foul

Reactions: 2
Yet another person who is calling out the influenzas. Please, please let it be the beginning of the end. I have a foot long list of all the brands I will never buy from again. Overpriced clothing which is overpriced because they have to give so much of it away to these nefarious windbags who take one picture, write ad in the corner and it's never seen again.
I still think there must surely be some dodgy tax loopholes too because I reckon a good chunk of the freebies end up being churned into cash on depop or ebay or somewhere.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.