RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cough... she did a paid partnership aka #ad with californiashuttersuk
Yep if you do YouTube search for rvkloves the top 2 videos are absolutely cringeworthy ads where you'll hear her actually speak (robotically) and below those two there is an M&S ad where texture is apparently a colour and there's frows aplenty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep if you do YouTube search for rvkloves the top 2 videos are absolutely cringeworthy ads where you'll hear her actually speak (robotically) and below those two there is an M&S ad where texture is apparently a colour and there's frows aplenty.
Oh Jesus I didn't think it could get any worse than "the stand out colours for me would be texture" .... 🤦🤦🤦But "I chose a big mirror to add reflection" takes the biscuit 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Utube video as well for Hillarys blinds got gifted shutters for office.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Grabby Autumn Bingo predictions {because she’s moving onto phase 3 of her “recovery post travelling in a pandemic backlash”...which is whip out the mental health card and now get back on that autumn bandwagon before all the other InstaHuns flood the ‘gram with their hues of mustard and burgundy...}

- Photo of the coat hooks in the hallway now clad with chequered and tartan blanket scarfs and the summer straw baskets and hats packed away to some unohotographed, grubby corner of the house

- Autumn nails clutching some colourful leaves on a trip to the park - with probably the addition of Frey-Bey-Bentos “kicking around” {forced to pose} in a pile of leaves now she can walk

- Pumpkin patch alongside Mumma K who is dressed in an outfit x10 more in vogue than Grabs’ autumnal brown sack dress, frumpy camel coat and chunky knit scarf

- Reference to some form of fruit crumble made from organic, homegrown, sprinkled with bee-pollen produce

- A UK mini break in approximately 4-6 weeks’ time to the Cotswolds/Daylesford/Soho House to fanny around

Also just had a quick stalk on her page and LOLssss she’s already gone there with the fruit crumble photo with the reappearance of the “pup” because OF COURSE Julia Aberozheime-whatever her name is posted one up of her daughter {who has been casually walking for several months now} walking with the dog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Grabby Autumn Bingo predictions {because she’s moving onto phase 3 of her “recovery post travelling in a pandemic backlash”...which is whip out the mental health card and now get back on that autumn bandwagon before all the other InstaHuns flood the ‘gram with their hues of mustard and burgundy...}

- Photo of the coat hooks in the hallway now clad with chequered and tartan blanket scarfs and the summer straw baskets and hats packed away to some unohotographed, grubby corner of the house

- Autumn nails clutching some colourful leaves on a trip to the park - with probably the addition of Frey-Bey-Bentos “kicking around” {forced to pose} in a pile of leaves now she can walk

- Pumpkin patch alongside Mumma K who is dressed in an outfit x10 more in vogue than Grabs’ autumnal brown sack dress, frumpy camel coat and chunky knit scarf

- Reference to some form of fruit crumble made from organic, homegrown, sprinkled with bee-pollen produce

- A UK mini break in approximately 4-6 weeks’ time to the Cotswolds/Daylesford/Soho House to fanny around

Also just had a quick stalk on her page and LOLssss she’s already gone there with the fruit crumble photo with the reappearance of the “pup” because OF COURSE Julia Aberozheime-whatever her name is posted one up of her daughter {who has been casually walking for several months now} walking with the dog
3 pairs of hunters lined up now Bentos is walking.
Mini pumpkins everywhere

Won’t be long till ice skate season is here!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

😂😂😂😂😂👍

3 pairs of hunters lined up now Bentos is walking.
Mini pumpkins everywhere

Won’t be long till ice skate season is here!!!
Ohhhh those bloody Hunters ! As for that old camel coat......yuck ! 🙄

Oh Jesus I didn't think it could get any worse than "the stand out colours for me would be texture" .... 🤦🤦🤦But "I chose a big mirror to add reflection" takes the biscuit 🤦
Re the mirror !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣adds reflection but not if you're a Vampire ! 😂😂😂🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂😂👍

Ohhhh those bloody Hunters ! As for that old camel coat......yuck ! 🙄
I wonder if the coat has been dry cleaned over the summer. I remember a lovely floor/tile/big foot pic with a corner of the coat in shot with a big dreamy stain that Grabecca failed to see/care before posting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure Phoebe/Simply Weekend is still taking aim at Grabby with these comments - I for one, am LIVING for it!
Isn't she just casually taking the mick out of herself for being basic? As the second story is of her own bee knocker on her own door. Of course it still could be a great little bonus dig at Grabby too.

Reactions: 6
I think RVK_Loves has definitely peaked.

She renovated and decorated the house so in her mind it is DONE and never requires fresh updates. It all looks a bit dusty and dated now. She obviously thought the next extension they want would be more home content but the council has scuppered that.

The garden could not be more done! The deck/pergola was garden content but so boring and it doesn’t look that good either. They’ve doubled the allotment size, but allotment glut content is a really specific audience.

I suspect travel abroad and overseas is going to be problematic for quite some time. I know she has her upcoming caravan renovation content, but I don’t see her enjoying actual caravanning - and I bet she expected to be towing the caravan to dreamy spots on the continent. She is incredibly snobby about where she will holiday in the UK. If she pivoted to more a ‘travel domestically with children’ account she’d have lots of fresh content, but that would involve travel she believes is for plebs. Not aspirational enough for our Becky.

The less said about her cooking and fashion content, the better. 🤢

The influencers with sustainable careers have diversified by developing products, writing books, and starting podcasts or have an important underlying message and/or interesting skill set.

Becky was just in the right place at the right time when blogs and Instagram boomed. Her greatest talent is probably gardening (though I suspect Ben does all the hard graft) but she knows that’s not where all the good free stuff is. By covering lots of different topics (poorly) she has managed to pull in free clothes, shoes, cosmetics, baby goods, accommodation and travel, flowers, furniture and furnishings, food!

I think the grabfest is winding down now, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yup... and the wall lights {coxandcox}, the picture frame of little pictures {thelittlesquaregallery} and the bedding {thewhitecompany} 😂
This is one of the {various} reasons I got sick to death of her. All the branded, slightly more expensive stuff in her house is gifted and everything else she has to buy is second hand, cheap, or free out of a skip. Not that it stops her from aff linking it if she possibly can!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes I think she's done for. The trouble with living in a Pinterest board is that 000's of other gormless sheep have identikit boards. So every Nicki, Becky and Katie* have the same bastard kitchen look with the same stools. The same Loaf sofa and big eff off padded stool as coffee table.

I'm so over everything being bland, greige and twee. Every baby and their brother in law has a lame arse rainbow weaving on the wall and a blush pink 'bring your own strangulation device' hanging over their Romanian orphanage cots.if I see one more pair of baby Hunters lined up as a pregnancy reveal I may papercut myself to death with a copy of Scandi magazine (as seen on Readly)

Graburpa likes to think she's a great photographer and that this will be enough as she posts the same old shots again and again. Her bubble has been punctured, it's the final countdown back to obscurity I fear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes I think she's done for. The trouble with living in a Pinterest board is that 000's of other gormless sheep have identikit boards. So every Nicki, Becky and Katie* have the same bastard kitchen look with the same stools. The same Loaf sofa and big eff off padded stool as coffee table.

I'm so over everything being bland, greige and twee. Every baby and their brother in law has a lame arse rainbow weaving on the wall and a blush pink 'bring your own strangulation device' hanging over their Romanian orphanage cots.if I see one more pair of baby Hunters lined up as a pregnancy reveal I may papercut myself to death with a copy of Scandi magazine (as seen on Readly)

Graburpa likes to think she's a great photographer and that this will be enough as she posts the same old shots again and again. Her bubble has been punctured, it's the final countdown back to obscurity I fear.
Agree with all this. Waiting for the day when all the trends you mentioned eventually become as dated as an avocado bathroom suite with one of those rugs around the toilet. It's already happening, a couple of years ago I loved her decor but now most of it I find old-fashioned and so musty and fusty looking.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster. Had muted her account for the longest time but was recently doing some routine "cleanup" of those I follow, and suddenly came across her in Venice! It was so jarring to see someone gallivanting on holiday amongst the rest of my feed. Not a mask in sight. I simply no longer have patience for any influencer who argues that "escapism" is the purpose of their feed. She is certainly not the only one, and many people have recently let me down. Characterizing the current situation as simply "strange times" is a privilege, especially when all it amounts to is them not being able to comfortably showcase their Easter parties or their new goodies. The world is literally burning, and you will be remembered for what you did, or did not do, during this time. What did you do during the global pandemic, during the brush fires, during the attacks on democracy? "Oh, I exclusively promoted vacuous consumption via affiliate links." And for Amazon of all bloody places. And, taking a quick pivot to the purely superficial and catty...her house looks like the pinterest board of a thirteen year old, with no hint of individual style and an obsession with only the markers of wealth. Very "live, laugh, love" and definitely not very "soho house". Ok...deep breath...end of rant. Had to get that out of my system!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes. Whilst I don't think we should be slaves to five minute wonder trends. I think because everyone and their budgie has the same La Redoute rug and F&M hamper that it's interior fatigue. The look itself would be fine if people managed to vary it a bit but it's the same on so many grids I look at. So the only way to keep people interested is to offer something else and Freya Bentos Lentils Dross, whilst cute, is not giving Gribbitle enough interesting content. Added to this she is either too lazy, too entitled or too fick to come up with the original, well planned content 95k people require to keep following.

Reactions: 8

Couldn't have put it better myself ! All the 'wanbabe' under 6,000 have the same stuff. White wooden barn stars, tippex nails, even the same bloody colour of dog (oops sorry.....pup !). As for the padded ottomam (coffee table) 🥱 Definitely her Influencer Days are numbered. Tge only thing is I will start pulling my eyes out of their sockets if Blooming Niki takes over - anyone else feel them same? 🥱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.