Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Ohhhh I see 👍
I’ve tried to find her thread but can’t. I know she’s been mentioned numerous times. She works in a pharmacy but gossips/gossiped about her customers on her account. She frequently disappeared and came back and also made her account private for a while.

Reactions: 3

Trickywoo

VIP Member
This was very nice of you, thank you. It just seemed so petty and strange, particularly when I had had positive interactions with them. I guess one thing I find really crazy is those tweets that were posted about RVK showed a side of her that is a horrific online bully, then these others, by blocking me, are essentially defending/condoning RVK's behavior. Like it is perfectly acceptable to say those things. How funny they all shout from the rooftops when they're being "unfairly" bullied... soo hypocritical. I see them for what they are now, especially after spending an hour or two on here reading threads for them all. I imagine there are a lot of women like me, following, not really engaging with Tattle (heard of it, maybe read it a couple of times, but not fully aware of everything that is posted on here), and supporting them with likes and comments (engagement) and lining their pockets with free stuff and paid campaigns. I sort of felt like, prior to coming on here, that these women were kind of savvy and, shit, I'd take advantage of a large following and monetize it too, but in reality, I don't think I would. I'm not capable of being that conniving and dishonest, especially if I was engaging with people in comments and DMs and PRETENDING to be friendly and kind. It's all artificial and dishonest and I get that now. And as I am afraid of being bullied by them, I'm sure I'm not cut out for a big following and the inevitable opinions of everyone. No thanks. I'm also not willing to sell my kids' souls for a few free candles and some flooring.
Yes......welcome to Tattle ! As I said earlier I'm new to this forum too. But everything you say is so true. It's just money (making it) and gaining followers! I really can't understand them and really getting sick and tired of all the ads they are doing. They are all a load of grabbeers.

Hcird

Yes, I was kidding.
😂😂😂

Can you imagine what she could do? It’s all so wrong. As you say dogs, coffee mornings, fuck off charidee balls would easily be within their capability. But no. Thought would not even occur.

MeliBelly

It usually says “awin” or “rstyle” in the url bar when you click an aff link, she didn’t aff link the candle (I only
Swiped up coz never in a month of Sunday’s would I be spending £26 on a plum and Ashby candle)
Too right! Although do we really believe she has? You would think she would prioritise some proper fitting clothes for Bentos over a candle...

Libbie

VIP Member
How are people commenting? Are people who are friends still able to comment? To me it says that comments are limited, maybe I've been blocked
I think only followers can comment, it also says comments limited for me too! Comments are also in a different order each time I look, it’s very odd! 😂

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Wow, such blatant ‘copying’ of Hunters & Heels ..let’s not go there!

WTF “...poised ready to drink..” 😂 from which planet do these people hail please???

Its all such bollocks!
Isnt it just ! The other week she was singing and dancing in her kitchen was soooo cringe worthy. Planet 'I'm so WONDERFUL'

• Haha

Onthehop

VIP Member
View attachment 252516

Why would you feed your baby like this? Letting them drop yogurt all down the baby carrier? Now I know kids get mucky and like to make a mess, but how hard is it to put a bib on them, or even just tuck a muslin over the carrier so it doesn’t get covered in food. And yogurt? 🙈😳 That carrier is going to absolutely stink like sick for the rest of the holiday until she’s home and puts it in the washing machine on a hot wash. Although, from seeing the photos of Grabby’s washing machine covered in dust and scum, it’ll probably come out even more disgusting than it went it! 🙈🙈🙈
That carrier looks filthy.

MeliBelly

How do you know if something has been aff linked on Instagram folks?

This is really bothering me. Old Grabs can’t tag Tommy’s when she’s mentioning her “donations” for the freebies pr samples but has managed it fine here sandwiched between all the dreamy aff links to eBay. I want to be wrong but can’t help but wonder if she’s aff linked the charity candle which is just a
new low if she has...

Attachments

• Heart

nettleteareader

VIP Member
This woman is beyond words
What is it with sitting kids on the worktops in kitchens- is it a thing now?
So irresponsible

And a side note - ugh the Wellington boot line up- for someone who doesn’t like rain she got a shit load of boots
Who actually needs that many pairs of boots!! All for show and she's admitted in the comments that they aren't actually that good!

How do you know if something has been aff linked on Instagram folks?

This is really bothering me. Old Grabs can’t tag Tommy’s when she’s mentioning her “donations” for the freebies pr samples but has managed it fine here sandwiched between all the dreamy aff links to eBay. I want to be wrong but can’t help but wonder if she’s aff linked the charity candle which is just a
new low if she has...
It usually says “awin” or “rstyle” in the url bar when you click an aff link, she didn’t aff link the candle (I only
Swiped up coz never in a month of Sunday’s would I be spending £26 on a plum and Ashby candle)