Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starshining

VIP Member
She got elemis pro marine cream? Well that's me looking for a new moisturiser. No way will I buy from elemis again.
Its cutting my nose off to spite my face but I dont give a shit.
I use several elemis products and I'm livid that they gift this to a precocious little cow like grabby.
I'm off to email their PR now.
Any response? I use Elemis and will be off elsewhere too

Reactions: 4

openbook1

VIP Member
Is there another thread in here where we can highlight her behaviour and escalate more among tattlers?

zigandzag

I really hope grabby has one of those gelatos in st marks square that ends up costing 30 euros or something ridiculous 🤣

• Heart

Trickywoo

VIP Member
That’s terrible. They should have declined and donated the cost!
Absolutely disgusting!

That prick spent the entire weekend decorating her fucking doorstep with autumn allotment gluts :oops::oops::oops: I must be doing something wrong, as I spent the weekend working. Think I need to rake some autumnal leaves into a pile out the front and pick some holly with berries to finish off the display :LOL:🍂🍁
Yes and don't forget to wear your hunters and checked scarf while you do it ! Ohhhh just had a thought......she'll soon be getting that bobble hat out. What does she look like it in 🙄

I see her most favourite cookbook people {Leon} are doing a range of ready meals at Sainsburys, how long before Grabby does an #ad/#gifted/#PRsample for them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :censored:
Ohhhh noooo ! What do you fink she'll be given 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hcird

Feel free to tag whoever/as many people/companies in the posts as you want. The more people who are made aware of her actions the better. Comments won’t be switched off 😉
Anyone got the racist one? Particularly pertinent re BLM reel.

• Heart

French toast

Can't believe she's selling her old shoes for such a huge price and that people are buying them! I'd bet they were gifted in the first place which makes it extra tight.

Mustard

VIP Member
She leaves comments on the DLAM account including one raising money for Black Minds Matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

marlaxo

Just a cry for help! I'm a newby on here ! How do you comment and attached someone else's comment (like above !?) Please !!!! I'm pressing stuff and crossing my fingers ! 🤔

View attachment 254453
click on the quote button (on the laptop its bottom right of their post) and then write your text under the square bracket diagonal line quote bit!

Mustard

VIP Member
What would she be prepping that many apples for ? Let me guess - Apple butter. It’s doing the rounds in the Courtney Adamo Europe branch.
Hungermama started it. Apple butter is very American so right up Grubby’s Avenue. Estherbabyccino has made some already. 😏