Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Aside from the mess {10x messier than yours, lady}, what struck me about this corner cupboard is that there’s no pull out shelving system. Corner cupboards are awkward as anything if you don’t have easy access to the back. Isn’t Benpecked meant to be a property developer? Why didn’t they think of that when they did this kitchen? Or is it because it would have cost extra ££s to fit anything more than standard shelves?
This was my thought exactly. My old kitchen cupboards used to look a lot like that if I'm honest. My new ones never do, because I had them properly designed to hold all our stuff.

Reactions: 4

Trickywoo

VIP Member
First time poster, long time reader. Seen so many beggy posts from ‘influencers’, that stupid reading app they keep promoting. None of them will use it, all for the pennies!
People are waking up, read this on my Instagram this morning. Desperate for a like from hoppy home but looks like people are catching on.
Never new about grabby and dyptique, no shame
Hey......that was me last week......first time poster long time reader ! I just had to join.....needed to have somewhere to let off steam !

She admitted that she sold it?
She put it on stories 🤔 - making me think now did she sell it or give it. She never gives anything 🤨

In the news today - Covid infections rising steeply in affluent, white under 35s. How long till Grabby tests positive?
Yes......she beefs to get a grip.

Hey......that was me last week......first time poster long time reader ! I just had to join.....needed to have somewhere to let off steam !

She put it on stories 🤔 - making me think now did she sell it or give it. She never gives anything 🤨

Yes......she beefs to get a grip.
Needs to get a grip! 🙃

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Is she the one who is the Hunters & Heels wannabe?

First apple cake of the season. Jesus wept. Her life is defined by the seasons. Sad twat
Yes.......gurning at the camera.....waffling on about faffing. All her wardrobe is gifted by Boden and she probably leaves a trace of Jo Malone when sh e leaves the room. She just loves herself 🙄 - yep bloody Appe cake spam here we come ! Ohhhh and her hats.....Jesus wept ! I get a few funny looks walking around our village with a hat sporting a feather in it 😂

Wow I hadn't come across her before your post, so I went for a look. Just awful, every blinking post is an Ad practically, why would anyone follow her? It's like when you buy Vogue and have 13 pages of Ads before you get to a blouse! No thanks.*

*For clarity I only ever glanced at Vogue in the Doctors waiting room. I'm more F&F than F&M and more Rice Krispies than Reiss to be honest.
I know.......ad for this ad for that ! Agree Vogue and Tatler doctors and dentist reading matter only ! 😂🙄🥱

• Haha

nettleteareader

VIP Member
But you do know that Freya is the most clever baby EVER and is SO wise she knows not to lean over and burn herself #ohdreamyburns
I'm just gobsmacked at their stupidity! But #ohdreamyburns did make me 🤣

But you do know that Freya is the most clever baby EVER and is SO wise she knows not to lean over and burn herself #ohdreamyburns
She clearly knows it's dangerous by her comment on the story. Why would you own up to putting your child in such danger 😱 Indulging Freya's every whim!

Last edited:

Meringue22

VIP Member
My god. The feet (shoe clad) are featured in yet another pic. The woman is obsessed with taking pics from that angle! I can’t get over that trainer and dress/skirt combo. It’s absolutely doesn’t work

AerieFaerie

We had a telephone review (2 months early?!). It’s actually really important so HVs know they’re on track with their development. Shame there’s such a lack of consistency nationwide, but hardly surprising.

Libbie

VIP Member
One of the people who liked this post is a tattoo and piercing artist...genuinely flummoxed at the people who follow her? Genuinely intrigued.
Does she have a host of tats we have never seen? Maybe a glut of tattoos?
Imagine that! Perhaps a friend of the tattooed cousin! 😂

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
😂😂😂
Everytime someone mentions this picture I feel like it's my moral obligation to post it again because it's just so ridiculous.

Who poses in labour with peal earrings on, a fuckng adult nappy and her phone under her chin.

View attachment 251996
It’s the plastic on the sofa that gets me everytime: what attention to detail.

Maybe attention to detail was the take away from Becky’s law degree?

• Haha