RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya really isn’t “biggish for her age” and in need of size 2-3 clothes. She just looks like a giant when she is dangling in a carrier in front of her very thin mother.
I agree. Age two to three will fit until around age 4, as someone with a child who is big for their age I find Zara is about spot on for sizing and maybe a little big even, I find coats tend to be on the big size generally too. Her penny pinching is terrible. The picture of Freya in those long leggings whilst climbing on the pikler thing just made me shudder a bit as I’d have been so worried about her slipping.

Reactions: 11
Freya really isn’t “biggish for her age” and in need of size 2-3 clothes. She just looks like a giant when she is dangling in a carrier in front of her very thin mother.
Exactly! I have a 90-something centile child, he’s enormous. But he’s 16 months and in a combination of 9-12, and 12-18- nowhere near age 2-3, she’s insane!
Everything will be totally wrecked by the time it fits her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhhh right, so we can’t name names ( I thought this was a gossip site?) , but we can outright call her husband a paedophile? 🤔🤔🤔
No one posted you can’t name names.

They posted one shouldn’t be pressured or forced to name names.

Do keep up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ohhhh right, so we can’t name names ( I thought this was a gossip site?) , but we can outright call her husband a paedophile? 🤔🤔🤔
We can name names but no one should be coerced to do so if they dont want to. i feel like theres probably a few moles on this thread at the minute..its all turned a bit bizarre. Lets get back to just discussing her lack of style, grabbyness, and packet ham eating ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We CAN name names, if we want to. That's the thing. I don't want to, so I don't have to. I have every right to protect myself. End of.

As far as her husband being a pedophile, I don't know what the age of consent is in the UK, but in the US it varies by state. If an adult is consorting with a child under a certain age ( I think it's 17 where I live) they do in fact meet the definition of a predator/pedophile. I believe she said she started "dating" him when she was 14 or maybe 15 ( but I could be wrong, I can't remember the exact details of that cringy blog post she has since deleted about their "relationship" ). If that is the case, where I live he would, in fact, be doing something very illegal as she would have been considered a child. I have a 15 year old child and you can bet your balls her father and I would never, ever consent to her seeing a grown ass man in his 20's. Just because her parents were OK with that insanity doesn't make it right. Also, I know that if you're in a position of authority ( a teacher, volunteer, counselor, etc etc etc, there are different laws surrounding consent, for example a teacher cannot have sex with a student until they are 18, the age of consent is different when it applies to individuals in position of authority) and wasn't he in a position of authority? Didn't he volunteer with her school or something like that? I cannot believe we even have to have a conversation about whether or not it is ok for a grown man to "date" a child. Jesus bloody Christ, how is that ok?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We CAN name names, if we want to. That's the thing. I don't want to, so I don't have to. I have every right to protect myself. End of.

As far as her husband being a pedophile, I don't know what the age of consent is in the UK, but in the US it varies by state. If an adult is consorting with a child under a certain age ( I think it's 17 where I live) they do in fact meet the definition of a predator/pedophile. I believe she said she started "dating" him when she was 14 or maybe 15 ( but I could be wrong, I can't remember the exact details of that cringy blog post she has since deleted about their "relationship" ). If that is the case, where I live he would, in fact, be doing something very illegal as she would have been considered a child. I have a 15 year old child and you can bet your balls her father and I would never, ever consent to her seeing a grown ass man in his 20's. Just because her parents were OK with that insanity doesn't make it right. Also, I know that if you're in a position of authority ( a teacher, volunteer, counselor, etc etc etc, there are different laws surrounding consent, for example a teacher cannot have sex with a student until they are 18, the age of consent is different when it applies to individuals in position of authority) and wasn't he in a position of authority? Didn't he volunteer with her school or something like that? I cannot believe we even have to have a conversation about whether or not it is ok for a grown man to "date" a child. Jesus bloody Christ, how is that ok?!
There was also a comment on a blog she wrote that referred to how many years she had been on the pill and it confirmed she was taking it before the age of consent in the UK. I know that some girls take the pill for other reasons but it would suggest it highly likely she was having sex with her adult boyfriend when she was 15. That is illegal. I believe they met when she was 13 so for an adult man to be attracted to a 13 year old makes him a paed0

Reactions: 13
My 5.5 year old has only just grown out of the last of his 2-3 stuff! He is only 25% centile though.

Reactions: 2
Hahaha 2-3 🤣 shes such a dick. We all knew she was dressing her in huge clothes because she’s tight though didn’t we 🤣 I have a 2.5 year old - still wears 18-24 in most shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha 2-3 🤣 shes such a dick. We all knew she was dressing her in huge clothes because she’s tight though didn’t we 🤣 I have a 2.5 year old - still wears 18-24 in most shops.
I really wonder if they have as much money as they pretend to if she's buying clothes that are much too big for her child. I mean don't your kid's clothes get rather mucky anyway every season? I can't imagine keeping things for years and years. Maybe an expensive warm winter coat or fancy dress, but something that only costs £22. Such tight, weird behavior.

Reactions: 10
2-3?! Is she joking?! Obviously hard to know exactly but Freya looks very similar height/weight/overall build to my own daughter who is the same age and 12-18 month from most shops still has plenty of growing room! And she's on the 75th percentile for height so not exactly tiny. Just buy her clothes that fit ffs.

Reactions: 8
I really wonder if they have as much money as they pretend to if she's buying clothes that are much too big for her child. I mean don't your kid's clothes get rather mucky anyway every season? I can't imagine keeping things for years and years. Maybe an expensive warm winter coat or fancy dress, but something that only costs £22. Such tight, weird behavior.
And all that dusty pink and shart mustard and dalmatian print. I've seen the slop that child is fed, no way any of those Chinese made cheap clothes in those colours will last and be wearable for 3 years.

Shell probably still stick them up for sale on What_Freya_Bee_Chopsy_Wore or whatever the stingey mare inevitably flogs Freyas old clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was also a comment on a blog she wrote that referred to how many years she had been on the pill and it confirmed she was taking it before the age of consent in the UK. I know that some girls take the pill for other reasons but it would suggest it highly likely she was having sex with her adult boyfriend when she was 15. That is illegal. I believe they met when she was 13 so for an adult man to be attracted to a 13 year old makes him a paed0
13?! bleeping hell, that is revolting. How much older is he? 8 years? 10 years? What does a man in his 20's have in common with a 13 year old CHILD? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
13?! bleeping hell, that is revolting. How much older is he? 8 years? 10 years? What does a man in his 20's have in common with a 13 year old CHILD? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Ten years older than her. And they met when he volunteered on a school trip. Just because they’re now married with a child doesn’t mean how they met and ‘fell in love 🤮’ isn’t creepy and wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ten years older than her. And they met when he volunteered on a school trip. Just because they’re now married with a child doesn’t mean how they met and ‘fell in love 🤮’ isn’t creepy and wrong.
I know I'm late to this party and all, but can we call him Ben-predator instead of Ben-pecked now? Can you imagine being at a dinner party with your friends and talking about your kids and saying,
"Oh yes, Rebecca has met a lovely boy named Ben."
"Oh really? And what school does he go to then?"
"Oh he doesn't go to school, he's 23 and likes little girls."

Fan-bloody-tastic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Poor Bentos, Age 2-3!!! Got to save those pennies aye Grabby!! 😱

Jesus christ 2-3!! It must swamp her. Zara kids clothes do not come up small imo

This is ridiculous. Our toddler is a year older than Bentos and is in Zara 2-3 and it’s roomy. I can’t believe she buys 2 sizes too big!
Same! What a stingey old goat. Especially for someone whose husband earns 10x more than us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to finally come out of lurkdom with my first ever post to say 'stingey old goat' may now be may favourite ever phrase!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.