Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum.est2014

I forgot she went on holiday to Australia, during the bush fires AND didn’t even bother to mention them until she was called out for it. She is quite something. 🙄

Reactions: 22

TeatimeMF

I feel Pheobe needs a rave thread. I agree with the pinafore girl, don’t begrudge a holiday at all but 2nd time in how many weeks mid pandemic is tone deaf. Stupid stupid girl. I’ll be interested to see how she deals with this. I haven’t seen my mum in months as she is shielding and seeing her flounce about is just soul destroying (have now unfollowed).

Libertine

VIP Member
What I took from the latest word salad was:

1. “I don’t like talking politics and discussing the serious stuff”
Then a black square has NO PLACE on your Instagram grid, even a cutesy one.

2. “So much feels uncertain in our private life”
STOP VAGUE POSTING.

3. #rvklovestotravel
Oh, honey...

• Heart
  • Angry

Justine

Chatty Member
Coming out of my lurking to say I had to finally unfollow! Gaaaaah! Her sense of entitlement is beyond believable! And you know she will be the first to cry and whinge if there's a lockdown over Christmas!

• Heart

FriYAY

I truly hopes she sees the stories by Nancy, Lucy and Hannah - these are not trolly trolls on Tattle (as she would think everyone here is), these are people who genuinely followed her, interacted and liked her content. And they are saying lady, you are totally taking the piss now. I would hope this would cause her to reflect, but I think it will only cause foot stamping and declarations that she entitled to live her life as she pleases.

Libertine

VIP Member
Why is every photo a staged lie?
Exactly this. She trips over her lies: her book quote wisdom was posted on a grid post where comments were turned off. She has also turned off messages on her stories and allegedly doesn’t read DMs - but ‘Lots of people asked me to share the book!’

HOW? BY CARRIER PIGEON?

Also, she’s going to pay once she’s older for incorrectly front carrying that baby. Bad backs are no joke.

• Haha
  • Heart

DigitalA

The latest 'Freya is *helping* to cook' post. Do my eyes deceive me or is she sitting ON TOP OF THE ACTUAL FRIGGING STOVE?!!!!! WHAT?!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
From mumma....feeling better from what? A weekend break in Venice. They feed her nonsense..she has likely been on the phone sobbing that she can't cope with winter coming and all the negative Nancy's being horrible to her.
Couldn’t her mum have just text her that 🙄🙄
I despise people who have private interactions just for the gram

• Heart

Lola7286

Chatty Member
This photo sums her up. Books an appointment at Clark’s to get her daughter properly measured for shoes. I’m presuming to assist in helping her learn to walk and to have shoes that properly fit. Then must think to self ‘Clarks told me she’s a size 3 but I’m going to do me and buy her a size 5. Therefore she can trip up, feel uncomfortable and match me with my size 10 shit flops’

Attachments

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
For an example of her photo stretching , have a look at the Christmas Tree photo from December last year (think its Somerset House)? I can't attached it here as I have no memory left on my phone but it makes me laugh everytime I look at it 😂
Oh my god. You're right! 😂😂😂
Ben's feet look the same. Tiny pea heads and boat feet. She totally edits them

20201001_180531.jpg

• Haha

Willow1

Anyone follow the Suffolk nest and know why she has gone private??
She addressed it yesterday and said she doesn't want to go on her phone alot and is reducing screen time. She previously said 2 under 2 has hit her like a ton of bricks. Prob realising you can't sit on Instagram all day commenting on every single photo of rvk when you have two small children

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Cannot actually believe we’re nearly at the end of another thread! I think she gets more engagement on here than on Instagram! Some of the larger accounts don’t seem to generate so much hatred towards them as our Grabby!

Have we got any decent thread titles? Can we resurrect the one featuring the “winter of the discount tent” seems fitting with today’s weather - bet she’s having a full on nervous breakdown!
My absolute favourite was the one from last thread that I’m amazed didn’t have more votes - it was something like “seasonally affected, shartsuit selected, pergola neglected, Tupperware collected” if I remember rightly. I roared with laughter at that one! (Feel free to correct me if I’ve got it wrong, can’t remember who came up with it)

• Heart
  • Haha

Incredulous

Julia Berolzheimer is proper escapism - but she is using her daughter as content too. It’s depressing and her account was far more interesting pre-baby.

Whoever said Becks was aiming for a Courtney Adamo feel was right. Except Becky’s photo was rubbish; Becky’s husband isn’t Courtney’s husband; and Becky’s was baby was in actual danger.

View attachment 265844
Can you imagine Benpecked with his top off in that Adamo pose. Apologies now for putting that thought in your heads 😂 couldn’t resist!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I see she’s handling it by dropping into silence

If she doesn’t post she won’t loose any more followers

No doubt we will be spammed with #ohsodreamy shots of her boat feet by the end of the week

Selfish cow

• Haha

AerieFaerie

Does anyone get the sense that she’s peaked as an influencer? Her judgement seems to have fallen off the edge of a cliff since pregnancy vitamins-gate and she’s been fucking up on the regular ever since. Just goes to show that you can do a good job of hiding who you really are for a while, but the truth always outs. She hasn’t been able to sustain a “career” in the influencer game at all!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I would love to be a fly on the wall at Grabby's right now. I bet she’s throwing her toys out of the pram, no one to blame but yourself. 😆

Tomorrow I am sure she will be wearing Bentos on her front after lugging the buggy around today!

Edited to add: It says a lot about her that she can’t go away somewhere in the UK, I’m sure she sees going Italy as boasting and is on her high horse but I am love love loving that’s she’s being called out. If she thinks these comments are savage she should just be thankful she’s not in the comments section of one the newspapers...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Found it!

Lol... her only defence against being priveleged is mentioning they both went to state schools. So basically saying that despite all the entitlement, casual racism, holidays every 6 weeks and a million pound house, its OK they definitely aren't in a priveleged position because they had to go to school with the rest of the commoners 🙄😂 what an awful, feeble argument and she's basically insulted anyone who didn't go to a private school 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha