RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
675AFD9C-9104-4BAA-A668-EF5AB82971E5.jpeg
apparently FrayBentosGramProp has finally learnt to ‘properly’ walk. Can’t decide whether Grabby will be gutted that she chose such an inconsiderate moment to ‘finally 🙄’ walk, just while she’s in the middle of a social media sh*t storm and can’t milk it for all it’s worth, or whether she’s ecstatic at the timing as it’s a means of deflecting from said sh*t storm?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, and you’ve mingled with multiple households all summer Grabby!
yes being on a plane with 200 people there and 200 back, all of whom you don’t know what risks they have been taking is more risky than being in a house with 5 other adults who you will be very aware of what risks they’ve been taking. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Newby here ! (So not sure if I'm doing this right 🤷🏼‍♀️)I'm thinking along the lines re the Shakespeare comment above.'To grab or not to grab that is the question' though never a question for our Grabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Watch out Grabby, I don't think Freya is going to carry on being your compliant little insta prop now. Walking = fierce independence that knows no bounds!

Reactions: 12
I also love how she’s turned off comments of her Venice trip.. as she knows she’s fucked up! And doesn’t want the back lash 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Gelato has finally made an appearance 🙄🙄🙄 I definitely think all the boat feet and gelato stories are posted to troll us.

Thanks but no thanks Grabby, don't need you to recommend a list of spots to go. I'd get a bit bored of staring at a pastel wall all day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Fully believe Bentos was taking steps beforehand after seeing that clip. No way they’re first steps... I work in childcare. She totally just wanted to say she took her first steps in Venice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Fully believe Bentos was taking steps beforehand after seeing that clip. No way they’re first steps... I work in childcare. She totally just wanted to say she took her first steps in Venice.
Agreed. First steps for us were a total of four very wobbly ones! Took over a week to build up confidence and almost a month before moving with a lot of speed!

Reactions: 9
I reckon she will be devastated the big walking announcement has been overshadowed 😂

• Haha
42481CBE-A299-4D98-8A3D-9E2FFE68314D.png

‘Like mama (😫🤬), like daughter’ is that a reference to eating out of Tupperware?
Also is she surprised that the amazingly advanced, Einstein-like FrayBentosGramProp hasn’t yet realised she’s eating yoghurt ‘gelato’ which isn’t the same as the one Grabby is (allegedly) eating. 🙄
oh, and is this photo evidence that she’s still lugging FrayBentosGramProp round on her front like a sack of spuds? Or is she using the ergo as a sort of restraint in lieu of a high chair? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
022DEEF8-D705-4956-B301-5BEF6032C29C.png

it’s ok. She’s answered my previous question. Still lugging the ‘now an actual toddler but calling her a baby’ round on her front

• Haha
The shoes were ‘preloved’ - she really means second hand. Preloved to means before they were loved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm glad her stats are diving but confused as to why she isn't adjusting her behaviour. If any other business lost custom and had negative feedback about a marketing campaign on the grounds that it is offensive, the company wouldn't persist with the same marketing campaign, they would come up with a new one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.