RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t we about due her seasonal bout of meteorological depression?
I grew up around very serious mental illness. It is not something I would trivialise and when she does, she makes me furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've followed again to message but it still says the post is restricted. So I've unfollowed again.

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs what is she rabbiting on about now. Anxiety my arse ! In her cosseted little/Huge bubble ! She doesn't have to go to work and mix with the peasants. Her only anxiety is how many followers she'll lose today ! 😂 If she had to live in a one bed flat and two kids she'd have something to worry about. She makes my blood boil 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also love how she’s turned off comments of her Venice trip.. as she knows she’s fucked up! And doesn’t want the back lash 🤣🤣
I dont think she does believe shes in the wrong ever. She could have gone away had a lovely time and posted nothing. The sole reason she goes away it seems is to plaster it all over instagram. She must enjoy backlash, she certainly knew she was going to get it , replied to a few people and then blocked the rest. She really doesnt care what we say , in her mind she is always right.

Reactions: 18
Exact! Smug little rich girl must have her sun.....ohhhh what a shame it rained in Venice ! Ohhhh just thought it'll be Brntos in a Pumpkin outfit next......ohhhh dear God! Save us !

It's a mass exodus of leavers ! Exit this way.....come on over to Tattle. 😂

• Haha
Ah the anxiety card. Absolutely bleeping disgraceful.

Overestimating the threat? Is she kidding?! She‘s just lugged her one year old unnecessarily to a foreign country (for the second time in 6 weeks) when the government are advising against all non essential travel just for 6 squares and a lie about Bentos learning to walk in Venice.

Biggest tosser on the ‘gram.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If anxiety is over estimating the risk then what is pretending there’s no risk and having a strop when someone points the risks out?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh duck off Grabby. If you were that anxious you wouldn’t hop on a plane as readily as you do. Tattle can see right through you even if your braindead followers can’t. Nice try!
This gives me THE RAGE!! 🤬🤬 As someone who has actually battled anxiety and panic attacks, anxiety doesn’t discriminate between certain scenarios. She basically uses it as an excuse for anything that she doesn’t want to do. Working, commuting, sitting on public transport next to a potential terrorist (sorry, I mean Muslim person), being held accountable for her actions =all things she’s too anxious for. Yet she’s not anxious at all when it comes to constantly flying on aeroplanes for her multiple holidays a year, dragging her one year old all over the place in the middle of a global pandemic, getting the tube into London when theres freebies involved, or emailing brands to beg for stuff (ahem, I mean“collaborate” 🙄) Do duck off Grabby before you well and truly push me over the edge this morning and I share the rvk_lovestotweet page with my (few 😂) followers! Anxiety... 🙄 what a massive discredit to people who actually suffer with mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah the anxiety card. Absolutely bleeping disgraceful.

Overestimating the threat? Is she kidding?! She‘s just lugged her one year old unnecessarily to a foreign country (for the second time in 6 weeks) when the government are advising against all non essential travel just for 6 squares and a lie about Bentos learning to walk in Venice.

Biggest tosser on the ‘gram.
Someone who may be anxious with the current situation would not be taking a selfie of herself wearing a mask with 1 yr old on a packed germ riddled plane. Stating best dreamiest nap ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From mumma....feeling better from what? A weekend break in Venice. They feed her nonsense..she has likely been on the phone sobbing that she can't cope with winter coming and all the negative Nancy's being horrible to her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Fuuuuck off with your anxiety bullshit grabs. Seriously pisses me off when people like you trot out the buzzwords, it’s seriously belittles those of us who genuinely do struggle with our mental health. I have diagnosed GAD, it’s literally a daily struggle, and something I’m working hard with therapy to deal with, it’s not just something that crops up when it rains or something doesn’t go your way. Perhaps if you didn’t put so much tit out into the world you wouldn’t have to worry about the backlash eh? Just a thought. Now piss off with your faux concern for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Playing the sympathy card now as damage control- what a manipulative little witch trying blame it on her followers who respectfully challenged her.
I’d love to ask: Did non essential traveling during a global pandemic with a small baby give you anxiety?

Reactions: 16
From mumma....feeling better from what? A weekend break in Venice. They feed her nonsense..she has likely been on the phone sobbing that she can't cope with winter coming and all the negative Nancy's being horrible to her.
Couldn’t her mum have just text her that 🙄🙄
I despise people who have private interactions just for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.