RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont have kids so am none the wiser but carrying a child of this size in a carrier looks really, really odd. Is this a normal thing to do? I get the convenience of it vs a pushchair in a place with lots of steps but they both look really uncomfortable.
It’s definitely not normal. I put the carrier away when mine was 7 months I remember the last trip so vividly as it almost broke my back wandering round shops for an hour and I vowed never to use it again!

Reactions: 2
If you get the right carrier, back carries are perfectly fine well into toddlerhood (and beyond). That front carry just looks so uncomfortable and odd, I don’t understand it at all.

Reactions: 6
I really cannot stand her bloody smug face! Makes me want to scream or push that cornet straight in it 😂!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Little smug tits is too lazy to put the baby in a high chair. That’s all it is
Freya is a toddler im sure she could sit where grabby is sitting and have her ‘gelato’ or even stand if she wants to. Instead Grabby insists on carrying her around like Dr Evil carries Mini Me all for the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is every photo a staged lie?
Exactly this. She trips over her lies: her book quote wisdom was posted on a grid post where comments were turned off. She has also turned off messages on her stories and allegedly doesn’t read DMs - but ‘Lots of people asked me to share the book!’

HOW? BY CARRIER PIGEON?

Also, she’s going to pay once she’s older for incorrectly front carrying that baby. Bad backs are no joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
YES!!! This!! 100%!! It infuriates me how she constantly rams it down our throats that she’s a “working” mama, #juggleisreal, harps on about “working” in the garden in the sunshine, talks about taking maternity leave (that one really made me laugh!) and I bet you any money she’s taken advantage of the furlough scheme as an employee of her parents business (at tax payers expense!) but when the tit hits the fan it’s all “this account is just for me, to look back on photos” etc etc. Absolute bollocks! You can’t have it both ways grabby! Either admit that this isn’t a job (like we’ve all been telling your for bloody years!) and that you don’t work and have a really privileged life living off your husband, or if you want to call it your job and claim that you’re a top influencer (as featured in the Sunday times doncha know 😏🙄) then you have a responsibility to the people you consider yourself to be ‘influencing’ not to swan off on non-essential holidays against government guidance, and if you do, you’re gonna be pulled up on it. At the moment you just want to have your cake and eat it and that’s why you’re pissing people off.

View attachment 251766

Sorry if anyone else has commented in the same context, I haven’t caught up on all the previous comments yet! XX
Reacting to her working mumma comments it enraged me maybe cos I work in the nhs and put my family at risk every day , I know a fair few stylist, photographers and writers she is not anything other than a privalaged over sharer looking for validation all the time

Reactions: 14
She has six nice symmetrical Venice grid posts up.

I’d say that’s it now for Venice content as she has successfully transitioned her squares to autumnal colours and stealth boasted that her baby began to walk in Venice. (As well as satisfied her creative wanderlust. Or something.)

Next up: Halloween decorations.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Little smug tits is too lazy to put the baby in a high chair. That’s all it is
To put her in a high chair would mean visiting a restaurant and contributing to the local economy during these hard times for the tourist industry. Much better to put some cheap yogurt in a Tupperware brought all the way from home, maybe let it get a bit warm, go buy yourself an ice cream {gelato} don’t even think about treating Freya while she is on holiday, keep her strapped in the sick/mouldy yogurt smelling stained carrier {preferably in a position where the carrier is cutting into the throat} and feed her the yogurt while letting the carrier get even more stained and smelly while pretending to eat your own ice cream. Phew I don’t know how Grabby does these looooong sentences. I feel out of breath just writing it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I assumed she was back home now, as she said it was a long weekend. But then for then for those who don’t work - what is a weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’ll be home too, Venice is an expensive City so she won’t want to hang around. Quick tour of walls and bridges to stage photo shoots on and back home for some dreamy autumn cosy nights snuggling pumpkins and squashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has six nice symmetrical Venice grid posts up.

I’d say that’s it now for Venice content as she has successfully transitioned her squares to autumnal colours and stealth boasted that her baby began to walk in Venice. (As well as satisfied her creative wanderlust. Or something.)

Next up: Halloween decorations.
Brilliant! You are so right. All that risk of Covid plus air pollution for 6 little squares on IG. Absolutely pathetic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course everything is going to be alright in lovely bright colours in her deluded little bubble. It’s not going to be alright for many many others though Rebecca.
What is her anxiety even about?? That she may get ill? That her family may get ill? Maybe even die? Her dads/pweirdo husbands businesses may suffer? Or her favourite restaurants in Hampstead may have to close again? Or her Pilates class will have to go back to zoom only? Or she may have to pretend to not see her mum and dad again (when really she is still probably being breastfed herself by her own mama 😳🤣!)

Oh duck off Grabby. If you were that anxious you wouldn’t hop on a plane as readily as you do. Tattle can see right through you even if your braindead followers can’t. Nice try!
Exactly. She belittles people with proper anxiety and depression. If she was that anxious she would be staying home from the fear of not wanting to go out. Definitely not getting on yet another plane within weeks of the last time for a completely unnecessary trip

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.