RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her sheep has recommended she packs ear plugs! Seriously
🤦🏻‍♀️
Sod the fact your newborn might be crying and you wouldn’t know!! You must block out the noise of the poor non organic people 😊

Reactions: 3
One of her sheep has recommended she packs ear plugs! Seriously
🤦🏻‍♀️
Sod the fact your newborn might be crying and you wouldn’t know!! You must block out the noise of the poor non organic people 😊
Maybe it was a subtle dig? We all know how much Grabecca loves plugging things 😁

She’s doing a lot of liking and replying now to up her engagement
That's thanks to us Tattlers who pointed out she wasn't doing any.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd have thought she'd need to.

I hope dear brother George doesn't mind that she has shared his innermost traumas with the world. Mental health issues are nothing to be ashamed of but I feel like it's up to the individual to share this not his sister as a way of trying to be a bit more real.

Perhaps if she wanted to talk about mental health this week she could touch on how social media perfection is breeding a generation of really unhappy people (ahem..) or her own eating disorder, if that was something she had.

Reactions: 1

I hope dear brother George doesn't mind that she has shared his innermost traumas with the world. Mental health issues are nothing to be ashamed of but I feel like it's up to the individual to share this not his sister as a way of trying to be a bit more real.

Perhaps if she wanted to talk about mental health this week she could touch on how social media perfection is breeding a generation of really unhappy people (ahem..) or her own eating disorder, if that was something she had.
Indeed. 😏

Any response????
No not yet

Is she not meant to declare who the 'previously paid partnership' is with??
I think so yes

She absolutely did have an eating disorder. I remember her saying years ago

She mentions this mental health awareness is about body image and even though her brothers story doesn’t apply to that she still wanted to share it.

I mean it’s amazing for anyone to highlight mental health awareness on any platform but again it’s like she’s posted it for the likes?

She’s mentioned before in the past about the way she feels about her looks and the bulimia that people have spoke about why not be really open about yourself since it’s focusing on body image and be honest about your own experiences to maybe help someone struggling instead of again making yourself seem perfect and posting your brothers personal story 🙄

She mentions this mental health awareness is about body image and even though her brothers story doesn’t apply to that she still wanted to share it.

I mean it’s amazing for anyone to highlight mental health awareness on any platform but again it’s like she’s posted it for the likes?

She’s mentioned before in the past about the way she feels about her looks and the bulimia that people have spoke about why not be really open about yourself since it’s focusing on body image and be honest about your own experiences to maybe help someone struggling instead of again making yourself seem perfect and posting your brothers personal story 🙄
I think she’s posted it to make herself seem more relatable and ‘normal’ because she’s evidently reading Tattle and knows our views. She shares so much (the blessed conception for example 🙄) that I don’t understand why she wouldn’t share her own struggles

I’m really shocked at the clothes she thinks are suitable for a newborn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.