RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may go quiet for a while - here's hoping! Until the latest #kindlygifted freebie comes along. Maternity leave from what exactly? Arranging peonies and sitting in the garden?

Wonder if she'll be gifted a Tens machine and be live blogging from the labour ward?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’ve been reading this thread for awhile, I’m new to Tattle but feel so relieved for finding this knowing others feel the same too. I had to unfollow her a couple of months awhile ago as I was constantly comparing myself to her and her lifestyle.

It’s almost ironic that it’s national mental health week and it’s “influencers” like her that are one of the biggest contributors to mental health. You couldn’t make it up that the theme this year is body image and she has made fun of pregnant women like Adele on Twitter and also shamed womens post baby bodies - but now she is pregnant herself it’s a whole different view. The image she portrays on Instagram is obviously very different to her real life views.

I really hope M&S catch on to her just like B&W and others.

Reactions: 4
She may go quiet for a while - here's hoping! Until the latest #kindlygifted freebie comes along. Maternity leave from what exactly? Arranging peonies and sitting in the garden?

Wonder if she'll be gifted a Tens machine and be live blogging from the labour ward?
She’ll blog if ‘she feels like it’?! As she doesn’t want to put pressure on herself?! God almighty she’s not writing for a major publication even if she does think she’s ‘press’ 🙄

I’ve been reading this thread for awhile, I’m new to Tattle but feel so relieved for finding this knowing others feel the same too. I had to unfollow her a couple of months awhile ago as I was constantly comparing myself to her and her lifestyle.

It’s almost ironic that it’s national mental health week and it’s “influencers” like her that are one of the biggest contributors to mental health. You couldn’t make it up that the theme this year is body image and she has made fun of pregnant women like Adele on Twitter and also shamed womens post baby bodies - but now she is pregnant herself it’s a whole different view. The image she portrays on Instagram is obviously very different to her real life views.

Welcome! You’ll love it here 😊

She is obviously a bigoted, narrow-minded, control freak snob behind closed doors, but portrays herself as this ethereal, homely little housewife online.

She’ll blog if ‘she feels like it’?! As she doesn’t want to put pressure on herself?! God almighty she’s not writing for a major publication even if she does think she’s ‘press’ 🙄

Welcome! You’ll love it here 😊
Her blog isn’t that well written! No major publication would print that drivel! She should do herself, her unborn child and the rest of us a favour and retire!

Reactions: 3
Her blog isn’t that well written! No major publication would print that drivel! She should do herself, her unborn child and the rest of us a favour and retire!
It’s painful to read. She writes awfully long sentences which really don’t have the right punctuation and you lose track of what she started going on about in the first place and by the time you’ve read it you’re out of breath.
See what I did there? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This 🙌🏻 xx

It’s painful to read. She writes awfully long sentences which really don’t have the right punctuation and you lose track of what she started going on about in the first place and by the time you’ve read it you’re out of breath.
See what I did there? 😂
You nearly killed me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t want to put any pressure on herself to do any “work” - I mean it is only 7 weeks before her baby is due after all! Christ Grabecca, you really don’t live in the real world do you? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄😂😂

1E03FCBA-AF29-4157-902C-73E4F218D44A.png

Welcome, pull up a chair.

Also we like to call “influencers” by their real name, Salespeople!!

I will never shop at M&S again. These companies that gift this witch are just as bad as her. bleeping joke mate.

Reactions: 2
Hi, I’m new here too. I was inadvertently directed here from someone I follow on insta. I also feel the same way about RVK and unfollowed her ages ago for all the reasons on this thread. Unfortunately she is not the only one I’ve had to unfollow. We used to have a bloke knock our door carrying a huge bag full of stuff he was selling - from feather dusters to diamanté earrings. He had a full on story for each item and why we should buy it. These ‘influencers’ remind me of him. Instagram isn’t the platform it used to be and I think those making money out of it are now so desperate for engagement etc they will literally sell anything. Getting stuff done in heels was at a Peppa Pig event yesterday.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd have thought she'd need to.

I hope dear brother George doesn't mind that she has shared his innermost traumas with the world. Mental health issues are nothing to be ashamed of but I feel like it's up to the individual to share this not his sister as a way of trying to be a bit more real.

Perhaps if she wanted to talk about mental health this week she could touch on how social media perfection is breeding a generation of really unhappy people (ahem..) or her own eating disorder, if that was something she had.
He commented in her post about him. I’d like to say that he seemed to *only* have problems for a few weeks and now everything seems to be hunky dory, according to her. Her statement about there’s always a solution and somebody to talk to if anyone is struggling is so incredibly naive and stupid.

Reactions: 5
Mental health is not feeling low for a weeks then solved by getting a promotion. She is so naive, so un-worldly, so bleeping ignorant.

Reactions: 11
Mental health is not feeling low for a weeks then solved by getting a promotion. She is so naive, so un-worldly, so bleeping ignorant.
She also mentioned that this Mental Health Awareness week is about body image? What? I’ve heard no mention of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.