RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant, too right too! I'm tempted to do the same. Who did you send it to? It's ridiculous that these companies don't seem to delve deeper that what the influencers tell them about their great statistics 🙄

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with everything that’s been said here. I packed huge black granny pants, a black button down primarni nightie (which I’d planned to bin but I kept for nostalgia as I wore it for our first cuddles) I gave birth stark bloody naked in the birthing pool, hair scraped back in a clip, and I can tell you now, I DID NOT GIVE A tit what I was(n’t) wearing or how I looked 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄😂😂

Reactions: 2
Brilliant, too right too! I'm tempted to do the same. Who did you send it to? It's ridiculous that these companies don't seem to delve deeper that what the influencers tell them about their great statistics 🙄
I’ve messaged them on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with everything that’s been said here. I packed huge black granny pants, a black button down primarni nightie (which I’d planned to bin but I kept for nostalgia as I wore it for our first cuddles) I gave birth stark bloody naked in the birthing pool, hair scraped back in a clip, and I can tell you now, I DID NOT GIVE A tit what I was(n’t) wearing or how I looked 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄😂😂
Didn't you pop your eye cream on after though and slip into a strappy 100% cotton number and white gown ready for your hospital bed Instagram photo shoot 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is going to be so so lonely, even more lonely after this baby. She won’t make any friends at groups

Didn't you pop your eye cream on after though and slip into a strappy 100% cotton number and white gown ready for your hospital bed Instagram photo shoot 😂😂
And after laying your new baby down on the the crisp white hospital bed sheets surrounded by rose petals #notfrombloomandwild

• Haha
Reactions: 10
167644DD-EA93-407F-B53C-0F64411D7D93.jpeg

God forbid she has a c-section but hey at least it has a Deliveroo. Is she for real?!

I thought she only had a scan or something at the Portland? I thought she was "looking round the local hospital" or was due to when she had to go and visit there anyway due to one of her scares

View attachment 17403
God forbid she has a c-section but hey at least it has a Deliveroo. Is she for real?!
She is such a spoilt snob 😲 I lived of microwaved jacket potatoes, tea and toast in hospital for days (csection) and was damn well grateful for it.

She’s going to get one hell of a shock when that baby comes, the outfits for the baby alone tell me she has absolutely no clue about newborns whatsoever, frilly rompers in the hospital bag?! That’ll look lovely covered in meconium and sick will that ☺

Can just imagine her ordering the midwife to bath the baby as she won’t have realised babies aren’t picture perfect when first born, bloody hair and vernix will not do for the gram!

She’s a lot to learn hasn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️

I thought she only had a scan or something at the Portland? I thought she was "looking round the local hospital" or was due to when she had to go and visit there anyway due to one of her scares
So bizarre to pay all that money for a scan at The Portland. I noticed she blanked out some info on the scan pic but made sure everyone could see where she had been. She will alienate so many followers if she gives birth there though

I was induced and I was brought the BEST buttered toast and coffee after my waters were broken, it was literal heaven. She’s such a dick I can’t even comprehend it

Reactions: 2
I was induced and I was brought the BEST buttered toast and coffee after my waters were broken, it was literal heaven. She’s such a dick I can’t even comprehend it
No doubt our Rebecca will be requesting a cod risotto for her after birth feast, toast is for peasants 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god yes! The toast they gave me when I had my second baby was like a meal from the gods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.