RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And lactose intolerance!!
In all seriousness, I obviously hope her baby is healthy and wouldn't wish a baby to feel poorly.
I just wish she would be empathetic, honest and realistic about this. She's nothing special just because she's having a baby, yet she thinks she is!

Reactions: 6
Yes, I wouldn’t actually wish colic on the baby of my worst enemy (let alone any actual illness/disability), but agree it’s so annoying having people take things for granted when it’s actually luck.

An allergy to peonies, though...

Reactions: 3
Either it's her idea of what she thinks is an 'insta pose' (Gagging even writing that) or it's genetics because I think I've seen her brother in pictures standing the same way.

Hilarious that her 'Mumma' has written her due date on her Instagram. I don't think she's publicised it anywhere herself?

Reactions: 2
Also she's still got nearly 2 months to go. How can she be talking about winding down for maternity leave already, from they least strenuous 'job' of all time πŸ˜‚ She is unreal.

Apparently she does the majority of her 'work' from bed or lazing in the sun at home anyway!

• Haha
Also she's still got nearly 2 months to go. How can she be talking about winding down for maternity leave already, from they least strenuous 'job' of all time πŸ˜‚ She is unreal.

Apparently she does the majority of her 'work' from bed or lazing in the sun at home anyway!
It’ll be interesting to see what her content is once she stops, ahem, working. I bet you mumma takes her for a pamper day at a spa at some point. You know, because she works so hard(!) πŸ˜‚

It’s the longest pregnancy in history or is it just it feels like that πŸ™„

Reactions: 4

It really is an insult to all pregnant women who work long hours, on top of horrible commutes, for as long as possible in order to take some precious extra time off before they have to return to the job, the commute.

This is the woman who can't even cope witnh getting a train to London alone in rush hour. How is she relatable to anyone?!

Hopefully she'll decide not to return to 'work' after the baby and we will be relieved from her drivel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.