RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. There are days I wonder if she's actually mocking us.

Side note - if something was previously gifted but she's mentions it was previously gifted. Would she still be required to tell us who by?
I honestly think she just lives in a bubble with no concept of real life.

I’m not sure about the gifted issue but I follow someone - not an influencer - and she has had the odd gifted item in the past which she always mentions if it appears in more recent pics. She also mentions the company.....

*I’ve asked her and she mentions it as per the new rules so anything previously gifted should be mentioned plus the brand

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They remind me of Clark’s sandals from the 80’s. My friends mum lived in hers and when I see ‘salties’ (🤮) all I see is those monstrosities
😂😂 I totally see why people hate them but I have saltwaters - the slip on type and normal ones but only in silver/rose gold so they aren’t so childlike! They are really comfortable and waterproof which is great for me as we paddleboard a lot and spend quite a lot of time on beaches. So for me it’s practicality when I don’t like plastic shoes or rubber flip flops much (which always seem to break for me anyway!). Great for my daughter too but she has bright colours.

Anyway, this is another account I’ve only come across via this page - wow talk about spoilt, entitled and fake?! It’s all so sickly sweet too. We love travelling and are really lucky but wow, her schedule is totally unrelatable for 99% of the population, she really needs to scale it down a bit - not declaring these trips as ads if that’s what they are is disgusting. I always think of vulnerable people on social media - how is looking at accounts like this which have no ‘normality’ in them whatsoever going to affect mental health? If someone is feeling down about their life and scrolling on Instagram it’s easy to think this is how most people live but it’s a tiny proportion of the population. It’s so damaging, especially for young people who thing this is a realistic life to aspire to!!

Reactions: 4
😂😂 I totally see why people hate them but I have saltwaters - the slip on type and normal ones but only in silver/rose gold so they aren’t so childlike! They are really comfortable and waterproof which is great for me as we paddleboard a lot and spend quite a lot of time on beaches. So for me it’s practicality when I don’t like plastic shoes or rubber flip flops much (which always seem to break for me anyway!). Great for my daughter too but she has bright colours.

Anyway, this is another account I’ve only come across via this page - wow talk about spoilt, entitled and fake?! It’s all so sickly sweet too. We love travelling and are really lucky but wow, her schedule is totally unrelatable for 99% of the population, she really needs to scale it down a bit - not declaring these trips as ads if that’s what they are is disgusting. I always think of vulnerable people on social media - how is looking at accounts like this which have no ‘normality’ in them whatsoever going to affect mental health? If someone is feeling down about their life and scrolling on Instagram it’s easy to think this is how most people live but it’s a tiny proportion of the population. It’s so damaging, especially for young people who thing this is a realistic life to aspire to!!
One of my friends is a psychologist and she’s seeing more and more people affected by what they see on social media. It’s very sad and worrying.
I have 3 girls - 2 are teens - and believe me I’ve seen first hand how damaging unrealistic images are. It’s actually really frightening.
I’ll let you off with the saltwaters 😉

Reactions: 3
Another day, another “so much work to catch up on” 🙄 i would
Actually love her to do a Meldrum style “day in the life” vlog to see what her super busy work schedule entails... then again she won’t show her face on camera 🥴

Another day, another “so much work to catch up on” 🙄 i would
Actually love her to do a Meldrum style “day in the life” vlog to see what her super busy work schedule entails... then again she won’t show her face on camera 🥴
Probably because she has the personality of a wet blanket and watching her answer 3 emails and arrange a bunch of flowers would ruin the busy woman illusion she's trying to create.

Probably because she has the personality of a wet blanket and watching her answer 3 emails and arrange a bunch of flowers would ruin the busy woman illusion she's trying to create.
You forgot “walks with mumma and the pup”

• Haha
bleeping hell. Even the cake was gifted. She is an absolute disgrace! She’s so underhand. She doesn’t mention tapping the pic for details 🤬

I presumed it was in her squares and then couldn’t find it. I do not follow her.

Seriously though, why does she stand with her legs so far apart? It's the oddest thing ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.