RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she hold her bump that weird way? It's too low down so it either looks like she's holding in a wee or... Ahem... 'tendng to her own veg patch" (sorry)

In one of the baby shower pictures her feet are a good 15" apart. Is Baby Joules Peony already crowning beneath her dress?

Grumble... Grumble... Grumble... 🙄😁

Reactions: 5
Why does she hold her bump that weird way? It's too low down so it either looks like she's holding in a wee or... Ahem... 'tendng to her own veg patch" (sorry)

In one of the baby shower pictures her feet are a good 15" apart. Is Baby Joules Peony already crowning beneath her dress?

Grumble... Grumble... Grumble... 🙄😁
She’s always stood like she’s shat herself. Baby or no baby

I think you mean the Uber fashionable Saltwater sandals? 😂
I hate them. They’re vile 🤮

Reactions: 7
I cannot understand why she always stands in that awkward way with her legs so far apart, it’s just weird and strange. Why is she barefoot? I know she’s in her own home but it’s a party with guests, put some shoes or sandals on FGS.

Reactions: 4
I came for the baby shower comments and was NOT disappointed!!
This woman is total guff.

I’ve tried to unfollow her so many times but find myself seeking her out just so i can chuckle at how desperate she is.

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing she likes them because Courtney Adamo promotes them.
They remind me of Clark’s sandals from the 80’s. My friends mum lived in hers and when I see ‘salties’ (🤮) all I see is those monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she stand like she’s tit herself? She wants to get over herself she’s nothing special at all

Reactions: 6
Her feet are further apart than her bloody shoulders. She looks like one of those weird dolls that don't have hip sockets. Her legs just stick out at strange angles. It's just so odd!!

• Haha
I’m not one for sticking up for her, but she done something with hobby craft last year. She made floral crowns and they supplied all the items for it. But she did write in her blog post that she didn’t realise how many fab things they sell! It is obviously somewhere she wouldn’t normally shop, but they must offer her enough money and free stuff for her to be willing to do it.

Has she become a parody account? Everyday is a Sunday already isn't it?
So 7 days a week instead of one she will travel to Columbia Road, buy peonies and stand in front of walls and pink doors while gazing off into the distance, feet akimbo.

• Haha
View attachment 16791
Has she become a parody account? Everyday is a Sunday already isn't it?
So 7 days a week instead of one she will travel to Columbia Road, buy peonies and stand in front of walls and pink doors while gazing off into the distance, feet akimbo.
She’s completelyyyy and utterly deluded isn’t she? 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s completelyyyy and utterly deluded isn’t she? 🤣
Yep. There are days I wonder if she's actually mocking us.

Side note - if something was previously gifted but she's mentions it was previously gifted. Would she still be required to tell us who by?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.