RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, her latest story is an #ad so they would have paid her for it (guessing at least £500).

Reactions: 1
They've sent her peonies in her stories

I have emailed their team; have ordered flowers from them in the past, advised them to be a bit more scrutinising in their choice of influencer, given this one has publicly stated she hates their company.

Reactions: 2
I said how disappointed and shocked I was they had chosen to work with an Influencer who had tweeted how much she hates them and preferred "real flowers".

Reactions: 2
I said:

As an avid fan of Bloom and Wild, I am contacting you regarding an Instagram advert posted by the influencer, @rvk_loves.

I have to say that I am very disappointed that you are working with her, considering that she tweeted about how much she hates your flowers. I have attached a screenshot of said tweets to this email.

I always hope that when influencers share adverts on social media it is because they have a genuine like or interest in the product yet she publicly stated online that she hates the company.

Hopefully, you'll not use her again for campaigns and be more diligent when sourcing influencers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I said how disappointed and shocked I was they had chosen to work with an Influencer who had tweeted how much she hates them and preferred "real flowers".
I’ve asked why they’ve sent her a freebie when she has that opinion of them

With the amount of contact they are getting, I am sure they will never work with her again and she will be pulled up on it.

This little madam gets everything for free... not sure why since her husband "earns more in a year than many will in their lifetime"...
this is what I don’t understand. If she’s that well off why does she constantly accept free stuff? It’s gross and greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.