RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This baby shower is sooo RVK. False and pretentious! It’s just as well she has been paid to do it all herself really, because which of her friends would be able to put on a baby shower in the same way or to the same standard as the queen of styling and influencing herself! 🤮 You could just imagine her turning up and thinking it all wouldn’t be good enough for her and that she’d have done a far superior job! I bet her friends are thinking thank god they didn’t have to do it in all honesty! Imagine how out of pocket they’d all be after having to buy food/drink from Waitrose, peonies etc. Will they have all bought her gifts from Scandiborn? Heaven forbid anyone has bought anything plastic and colourful. That won’t fit in with the RVK aesthetic now will it?!?! Presents like that won’t even make it over the nursery threshold!!!! Y A W N!!!!!!!! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This baby shower is sooo RVK. False and pretentious! It’s just as well she has been paid to do it all herself really, because which of her friends would be able to put on a baby shower in the same way or to the same standard as the queen of styling and influencing herself! 🤮 You could just imagine her turning up and thinking it all wouldn’t be good enough for her and that she’d have done a far superior job! I bet her friends are thinking thank god they didn’t have to do it in all honesty! Imagine how out of pocket they’d all be after having to buy food/drink from Waitrose, peonies etc. Will they have all bought her gifts from Scandiborn? Heaven forbid anyone has bought anything plastic and colourful. That won’t fit in with the RVK aesthetic now will it?!?! Presents like that won’t even make it over the nursery threshold!!!! Y A W N!!!!!!!! 🙄
Yeah I bet they all breathed a sigh of relief 😂

That's the thing isn't it? Everything has to be so carefully curated to fit her Instagram ideal. The horror of showing something normal or "tacky" is not allowed. She's so uptight.

That's the thing isn't it? Everything has to be so carefully curated to fit her Instagram ideal. The horror of showing something normal or "tacky" is not allowed. She's so uptight.
I really don’t know how she will cope with the baby. She’s an obvious control freak and one thing you can’t control is a baby. She’ll have to deal with leaking nappies, being shat/puked on, being shattered, being sore etc. She is going to have the shock of her life when she realises a baby doesn’t fit in with her ‘brand’

Reactions: 3
😂 I wouldn’t put it past her!
She's the poor mans' Nigella Lawson. Remember those dinner parties on her programme with a couple of her real friends then a bunch of fakes to pad it out.

RVK herself is the one currently damaging her brand. Vitabiotics or whatever they are called and Hobby craft are a bit less 'upper middle' than I would say she is normally desperate to aim for. So by working with them for the instant £££ she'll be lessening her chance with the Diptyque type brands surely?

All that plastic surrounding the table, not very environmentally friendly.
Probably the least of her worries as someone who has clocked up more air miles this year than most people do in a lifetime.

Currently 20 weeks pregnant myself and looking alllll the "stuff" this baby has acquired and wondering what different paths our children will go down.

Also on her stories last night...about being so tired. That riled me as when I'm 30+ weeks pregnant like she is I will still be up at 6am to rush out to walk the dog, rushing home to get ready for work, out of the house at 7.30 am and not getting home (from a stressful day at work) until 8pm and then one night a week running a Rainbows unit. She has no idea

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if we’ll get to see grabecca and her, ahem, 20 close friends enjoying the gifted baby shower 🙄

Probably the least of her worries as someone who has clocked up more air miles this year than most people do in a lifetime.

Currently 20 weeks pregnant myself and looking alllll the "stuff" this baby has acquired and wondering what different paths our children will go down.

Also on her stories last night...about being so tired. That riled me as when I'm 30+ weeks pregnant like she is I will still be up at 6am to rush out to walk the dog, rushing home to get ready for work, out of the house at 7.30 am and not getting home (from a stressful day at work) until 8pm and then one night a week running a Rainbows unit. She has no idea
That’s a very long and stressful day for anyone, twice as hard when pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.