RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also - did she strip Freya off to do her beach day outfit flatlay or does she have two?! Tragic if shes taken her daughters clothes off just to do an Instagram post 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Also that's someone else's beach hut. They may have visited later in the day and not known that someone might have been all over it, potentially spreading their germs. If I saw a picture of a random on my property during a pandemic I would flip my lid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Also that's someone else's beach hut. They may have visited later in the day and not known that someone might have been all over it, potentially spreading their germs. If I saw a picture of a random on my property during a pandemic I would flip my lid.
Such entitled behaviour!! The gram is not an excuse for trespassing!
The thing is, if it was just about ‘vitamin sea’ she could slope off there have her day out and keep quiet about it {like she does when she is seeing mumma}. But no, it must be posted to the gram. If a global pandemic doesn’t make these people check their priorities, nothing will.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They drove somewhere 2 hours away but she thinks that by not sharing the location she’s responsible?! What planet is she on?! Jesus Christ. I live near some stunning areas and wouldn’t think of jumping in the car and going there! She is unbelievable

Reactions: 16
It's not like she has been cooped up in a flat in a city either. She has a garden bigger than the average flat and there is PLENTY of country side where she lives. No need to drive two hours to the sodding beach.

Reactions: 19
She’s OBSESSED with beach photos. Even to the point of showing her husband’s naked feet on one. The fact that two of them have such fair skin and he had skin cancer means beach visits on hot days are a terrible idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Me too. I think those ones are generally for hire not someone’s personal beach hut but your point still stands. Someone posted a comment about her driving that far which I notice has been swiftly deleted so on some level she knows she shouldn’t be travelling that far just for some content for the gram.
Someone else has commented that they’re going for a beach day now she’s posted her photos as they feel it’s now ok. She doesn’t think about the impact of her choices ever.

Reactions: 9
How tit do her nails look??? Can you even buff and paint your own nails? Looks like Freya did them!!
Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 11.02.04 am.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How tit do her nails look??? Can you even buff and paint your own nails? Looks like Freya did them!!View attachment 134881
Looks like she failed at getting the gel off properly and thought ‘sod it. I’ll paint over it’

She’s OBSESSED with beach photos. Even to the point of showing her husband’s naked feet on one. The fact that two of them have such fair skin and he had skin cancer means beach visits on hot days are a terrible idea.
Thank duck i’m blocked. Who wants to see his feet 🤢 or anyone else’s for that matter

Or what if another 10 vacuous influencers sat on that same beach hut step during the day to get a twee photo for their grid. It really depresses me how people care so little about others. If as someone else said a pandemic can’t change this kind of entitled self-absorbed behaviour then nothing will.

Reactions: 9
So, she had to take a picture of herself wearing maternity PJ shorts because surprisingly she doesn't own any non maternity PJ shorts at all :unsure: I find that very hard to believe, surely she would have a drawer full of unworn #gifted/ad/affiliated ones. What the hell was she wearing pre-pregnancy when the weather was warmer?!? Sainsburys had a 50% Tu sale on the other week {not sure if it's still on} or maybe she's hoping Joules will #gift her some.

It's both laughable and disgusting that they don't see anything wrong driving 2 hrs to boast post about going to the {not local} beach, which of course they had all to themselves :rolleyes: To pose for a glut of dreamy photo's consisting of a flat lay of Freya's wardrobe choice for such an occasion and hells bells, mumma's unintentional matching outfit. I'm surprised they didn't want to trek up to Southwold. It must be killing her inside, that they haven't been on holiday for a whole godforbid 4 months :ROFLMAO:

Where I live, I have a choice of beaches to pick from which would take roughly anywhere from 5-30 minutes to get to. But I choose not to venture out because I value both mine and my families health and welfare. I personally think it's too early to be even thinking about day trips out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This just makes me cross. I have elderly relatives and a friend with cystic fibrosis who both live in Mersea who are struggling with not getting out but are playing by the rules. I’m really glad she got to piss around for pastel flat lays whilst taking up their outdoor space. I’m not saying she can’t go out but at least don’t be that cheap and stay local to where you live.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On the beach post, some one had questioned why she used the word "institutionalised" I see that comments been deleted and the person blocked no doubt.

• Wow
  • Sad
In the comments she stated that they didn’t need the toilet as it was only a half day trip. The drive alone would have taken them 3 hours. Did they just pose for photos and leave straight after??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This just makes me cross. I have elderly relatives and a friend with cystic fibrosis who both live in Mersea who are struggling with not getting out but are playing by the rules. I’m really glad she got to piss around for pastel flat lays whilst taking up their outdoor space. I’m not saying she can’t go out but at least don’t be that cheap and stay local to where you live.
Noticed that flat lay outfit had the just unfolded creases in the fabric.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the comments she stated that they didn’t need the toilet as it was only a half day trip. The drive alone would have taken them 3 hours. Did they just pose for photos and leave straight after??
Probably, a quick five minutes for photos, Bentos’ outfit change flatlay and back in the car.
Just like that fake picnic someone on here said they saw them set it all up, photograph it, then pack it away and drive home.
She’s an absolute sodding joke. {Anyone swipe up on that romper? Was it another made in China eBay bargain?}

• Wow
Or pee in a bottle or wear an adult nappy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12