RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for bentos to Demand a peppa pig top like most toddlers do!
Also looking at grabbys plate of food I couldn’t help but think her farts must absolutely stink with not only a bean stew but cabbage on the side! Poor old benpecked must have to wear a gas mask
Her food choices are so awful

Reactions: 1
There's no mention of planting out courgettes today.

I'm worried. Does this mean there will be no glut this year???? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She leads such a middle aged life. The highlight was moving the Agapanthus outside 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone whose husband earns ten times anyone else’s I’d have envisaged Grabby decking Bentos out in Liberty print and taking inspiration from Princess Charlotte. Courtney Adamo can pull off her kids dressing in mustard and linen and quirky things but our Grabby, not so much.

On her stories (Bentos in buggy with grey socks on) ‘Long socks and daisies. Her nana would appreciate this’ = Nana is by my side but if I write this and pretend, people won’t know!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She leads such a middle aged life. The highlight was moving the Agapanthus outside 🙄
She is so dull 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😴
My in laws are in their late 70s, they may have been gardening today- but I can guarantee they will be having a takeaway and a few bottles of good wine tonight!

Reactions: 12
How much more can they 'soak up'? They must be pretty sopping wet by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone whose husband earns ten times anyone else’s I’d have envisaged Grabby decking Bentos out in Liberty print and taking inspiration from Princess Charlotte. Courtney Adamo can pull off her kids dressing in mustard and linen and quirky things but our Grabby, not so much.
CA “orders” and “chooses” aka gets gifted dresses and cardigans made from premium linen etc from brands like Nellie Quats and Ace & Jig. She doesn’t put her kids in clothes from the supermarkets (at least not that she then photographs). You can tell the difference in quality and drape - it’s not just a colour scheme.

Reactions: 3
Chopsy is like an explosion in a paint factory today.
Nappy full to the brim, grey convent school socks, electric blue knickers and that bloody awful top.

I'd love to dress that little girl just for a day.
Is all of her clothing in the wash and She only has mismatches to choose from?

I'm going to start a go fund me for clothes for chopsy and a few new t shirts for this guy.

What even are those socks? Are they age 11-12?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chopsy is like an explosion in a paint factory today.
Nappy full to the brim, grey convent school socks, electric blue knickers and that bloody awful top.

I'd love to dress that little girl just for a day.
Is all of her clothing in the wash and She only has mismatches to choose from?

I'm going to start a go fund me for clothes for chopsy and a few new t shirts for this guy.

What even are those socks? Are they age 11-12?
Don’t forget...Benpecked “that guy” needs new shorts as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And a new belt. No male over the age of five should be wearing a canvas double D ring belt. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15