RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew that Freya’s first sink bath wouldn’t only be on her stories and would have to make it to the grid! Such a productive day of work for Grabby already, a big tick for her Pinterest board 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m beginning to think there is something wrong with Benpecked’s feet - they are always covered, even on beaches.
Interesting theory! I was a bit 🤔 at his little black sock booties in that vid....not very insta perfect are they

Can’t hold a job down for very long by the look of it
Other than 4 'years' on the payroll at Benpeckeds

How weird that he followed Ben into the building industry (or tried to) but even Ben wouldnt hire him full time after university. Bet that was awkward

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think benpecked looked really wooden twirling round the kitchen with bentos?? Everything they do just seems so unnatural

Reactions: 4
They both seem pretty unnatural I think as a couple and as parents. I sometimes think with Grabby it’s all for show and ‘so grateful so happy’ etc the lady doth protest too much...

Reactions: 11
I knew that Freya’s first sink bath wouldn’t only be on her stories and would have to make it to the grid! Such a productive day of work for Grabby already, a big tick for her Pinterest board 🙄🙄🙄
How she emulates her idol Courtney Adamo and her baby Marlow sink baths in their London home. Same kind of sink too.

Reactions: 3
Look at all that unnecessary plastic packaging from the Pasta Evangelist meal 😩 How unsurprising that having a child has in no way made Grabster reflect on the impact her consumerism might have on her daughter’s future.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They both seem pretty unnatural I think as a couple and as parents. I sometimes think with Grabby it’s all for show and ‘so grateful so happy’ etc the lady doth protest too much...
And how parenthood is soooooo much more rewarding and full of love than she evvveerrrr could have imagined? {Which wouldnt be hard given she clearly hates all kids bar her own?}

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got some lovely photos and videos of my husband with our baby, mainly when he doesn’t know I’m there or doesn’t know I’ve got my phone out. Bens awkwardness totally seems like she’s just directed him to dance with Bentos so she can film it

Reactions: 6
She’s fantasising about seeing her chiropractor now!! Im fantasising about going out for an amazing meal in a nice restaurant and sharing a bottle or 4 of wine with my friends. Each to their own
1588789183246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
AD4DC86B-C9D8-4DBD-A81C-867B90505261.jpeg

... not that she will be there to take part as I’m sure Mumma will have something delightful planned 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry how much expendable money do they have? I'd be relieved if a chiropractor could crack me like a glowstick but in no way could me or my husband afford it.. How often is she going?!
They must easily rack up a grand a month doing things like this.
Work Grabby? What do you both do??

Reactions: 5
Sorry how much expendable money do they have? I'd be relieved if a chiropractor could crack me like a glowstick but in no way could me or my husband afford it.. How often is she going?!
The answer is simple; her husband earns 10 times more than everyone else’s 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The answer is simple; her husband earns 10 times more than everyone else’s 🤣
🙌🏻😂

I would love to be cracked like a glow stick and not by a chiropractor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7