RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't get fruit but she can get blue bloody eggs?! Well. We know who has chickens don't we, popped round to mummas recently grabby?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Found a bag of my dad’s sourdough in the freezer”

Does she think we are stupid?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Baby Bee standing up with support ‘she’s going to be walking soon isnt she?’ 🤣 she really has no idea on child development does she?! These things don't happen within days or even weeks with most kids! Humble brag post though. Must be the collagen in those smoothies 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Freya can't help having those two as parents. It is kinda mean.
I just hope she grows up not following her mother and she becomes a strong and independent woman with her own mind rather than easily manipulated at a young age like her mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I found that ad really jarring. Came out of no where and she has not mentioned the product since. A bizarre almost abrupt description, so impersonal I don't believe she ever even opened the pouch. Also what is HPP and why is it so good, Grabby? Do you even know or are you just spouting what the company tell you to say? 🤔
Right?! And then a few stories later, Freya’s perfect smoothie ice lollies- could she not have tied that in and said it’s something the pouches are perfect for? It’s hardly a stretch!

Something else that annoys me, she makes such a show of her perfect babyled weaning plates, but then so often mentions batch cooking for Chopsy for when ‘our meals aren’t suitable’. They eat such bland food, how is that not suitable for a baby? 😂

Baby Bee standing up with support ‘she’s going to be walking soon isnt she?’ 🤣 she really has no idea on child development does she?! These things don't happen within days or even weeks with most kids! Humble brag post though. Must be the collagen in those smoothies 🤢
She must be nearly 10 months now? Isn’t that quite late to be pulling to standing? I’m sure mine was just shy of 7 months.. I know all babies are different, but that’s a definite brag about how clever baby bee/Chopsy/Frey Bentos is

Reactions: 7
Right?! And then a few stories later, Freya’s perfect smoothie ice lollies- could she not have tied that in and said it’s something the pouches are perfect for? It’s hardly a stretch!

Something else that annoys me, she makes such a show of her perfect babyled weaning plates, but then so often mentions batch cooking for Chopsy for when ‘our meals aren’t suitable’. They eat such bland food, how is that not suitable for a baby? 😂

She must be nearly 10 months now? Isn’t that quite late to be pulling to standing? I’m sure mine was just shy of 7 months.. I know all babies are different, but that’s a definite brag about how clever baby bee/Chopsy/Frey Bentos is
I wouldn’t say it was late at all - apparently now the average age babies in the UK walk is closer to 18 months. Babies pull up to stand between 9 and 12 months on average so 7 months is early!!!

You could have planned that advert better for her - would have been a decent post if she would have tied it in with Chopsy B’s smoothies or ice Lollies. How is she a writer/content creator? Her content is s**t!

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t say it was late at all - apparently now the average age babies in the UK walk is closer to 18 months. Babies pull up to stand between 9 and 12 months on average so 7 months is early!!!

You could have planned that advert better for her - would have been a decent post if she would have tied it in with Chopsy B’s smoothies or ice Lollies. How is she a writer/content creator? Her content is s**t!
I stand corrected! I only know my baby, and the standard NCT overachiever who was starting their degree at 5 months after mastering the alphabet backwards- every group has one 😂😂

I suspect Grabby might be *that mum* of her group!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus, she REALLY wants us to know that Chopsy loves that elephant doesn’t she?!

7 week old nails?? Unlikely if she does as much gardening and work at the allotment as she’d like us to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stand corrected! I only know my baby, and the standard NCT overachiever who was starting their degree at 5 months after mastering the alphabet backwards- every group has one 😂😂

I suspect Grabby might be *that mum* of her group!
Starting their degree at 5 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there is one in every group. A Mum in my NCT group swore their child said their first word at 4 weeks or something ludicrous like that. He’s very quiet now at nearly 2 considering he spoke so early 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw her stories from yesterday I think...that dinner??????? Ham on bread, boiled eggs and asparagus????? Is this a thing????? Also that would barely constitute a lunch for me!

Reactions: 6
Just saw her stories from yesterday I think...that dinner??????? Ham on bread, boiled eggs and asparagus????? Is this a thing????? Also that would barely constitute a lunch for me!
And her dream lunch of tomatoes on toast... so dreamy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4