RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s gets back to the style of writing that this brand (nope, me neither) has found acceptable for an #Ad for them as they found out she has connections with writing for The Sunday Times but sadly cannot use punctuation and produces the longest sentences in the world ever 😜
View attachment 118976
This woman has a law degree 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This woman has a law degree 🤯
Could you imagine her in court defending you...

“erm well I don’t fink she did it, she has been frew a lot and you can’t find her guilty coz there isnt enough evidence to prove she’s guilty so will we just call it a day and frow this case out of the wisteria clad windows so I can finally end my sentence?”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could you imagine her in court defending you...

“erm well I don’t fink she did it, she has been frew a lot and you can’t find her guilty coz there isnt enough evidence to prove she’s guilty so will we just call it a day and frow this case out of the wisteria clad windows so I can finally end my sentence?”
I think even that is quite generous 😂 She can't even make a statement about her own life or what she ate for dinner without three question marks. She doesn't seem to say anything with conviction.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she struggling to buy enough fresh fruit? We only shop once a week and we have no trouble keeping things fresh.

I found that ad really jarring. Came out of no where and she has not mentioned the product since. A bizarre almost abrupt description, so impersonal I don't believe she ever even opened the pouch. Also what is HPP and why is it so good, Grabby? Do you even know or are you just spouting what the company tell you to say? 🤔

Reactions: 15
I found that ad really jarring. Came out of no where and she has not mentioned the product since. A bizarre almost abrupt description, so impersonal I don't believe she ever even opened the pouch. Also what is HPP and why is it so good, Grabby? Do you even know or are you just spouting what the company tell you to say? 🤔
It’s just like that crappy milk thermometer she did a quick ad for then never mentioned it again. She'll accept any old freebie she’s offered. They are obsessed with penny pinching, every blog post she’s ever written she says they did something to avoid spending money. The freebies are just an extension of this, she’ll never turn one down

Reactions: 8
It’s just like that crappy milk thermometer she did a quick ad for then never mentioned it again. She'll accept any old freebie she’s offered. They are obsessed with penny pinching, every blog post she’s ever written she says they did something to avoid spending money. The freebies are just an extension of this, she’ll never turn one down
she probably gets commission from sales that come through the link on the insta add. Can be up to 40%

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Talk about money for old rope. What a way to earn a living - and cashing in on the current situation {"Finding it hard to buy enough fresh fruit to last in between supermarket trips" - not too busy to go out and buy fruit for mumma though 🤔}. No explanation of what HPP is, and a singular story with nothing mentioned before or after. Like mentioned above, totally jarring. No doubt there's enough sheep that will swipe up to earn her that £££ though 🥴

Reactions: 11
She’s got no brain this girl, zero!!! What a waste of space, I wish her followers opened their eyes and see how stupid and greedy this girl is.

I bet she secretly binges of junk food, asking for similar ben’s cookies! She wants to portray this earth mother, quinoa eating health freak! We don’t buy it grabby

Reactions: 4
I bet she secretly binges of junk food, asking for similar ben’s cookies! She wants to portray this earth mother, quinoa eating health freak! We don’t buy it grabby
Probably binge eats then sticks her fingers down her throat. I think she still struggles with an eating disorder.

Reactions: 2
How is she struggling to buy enough fresh fruit? We only shop once a week and we have no trouble keeping things fresh.
It plays with the narrative of the story/Ad. Such jolly stick dilemmas of not being able to source fresh fruit, luckily random small business, that no one has ever heard of, can step in and help you at such times of need (and pay me to say it)

I note that said company follows Single, White Anna so awaiting #Ad appearing anytime soon...

Reactions: 3
It plays with the narrative of the story/Ad. Such jolly stick dilemmas of not being able to source fresh fruit, luckily random small business, that no one has ever heard of, can step in and help you at such times of need (and pay me to say it)

I note that said company follows Single, White Anna so awaiting #Ad appearing anytime soon...
Oh ffs, no doubt the pouch will be somehow related to her breastfeeding 😂

Reactions: 1
The one thing I have NOT struggled to get hold of at any stage in lockdown has been fresh fruit. Plus there are farm shops and butchers selling loads of fresh produce AND their two giant allotments. But a flash of £££ and all her preachy batch cooking of organic, fresh little bowls (of sludge) for Baby Bee goes out the window.
Definitely some ongoing eating disorder struggles. Constant obsession with cakes, cookies, dreamy gelato while she is reed thin. Sadly seen all these signs before.

Reactions: 11
That was a shout out for free biscuits. She has no intention of baking anything the scabby bint

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like we’ve done the teeth conversation. It’s not the teeth - it’s the arrogant twatishness / smugness that is the problem.
I’m just saying with all her fanciness and wanting everything to be so dreamy, I would have thought sorting your teeth/smile out would be important.

convinced she does this - esp after all that gelato with this Guy.
Dreamy Guy 😍😍

She doesnt have FAS. Her mother likes a tipple and her daughters an oddball but there is no FAS. Can we put FAS up there with comments on her teeth and stick to what a vapid twit she is? Her mother did not cause brain damage in utero, its just such a horrible thing to say about anyone imo.
She does have shocking 🦷 though and you would think she would want to get them sorted out as she always wants her life to be so perfect 😍😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 5